[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Anyone using Low Tolerance:

Is it worth it? BV being the fact it hits multiple times?

Level 92, 5k life

Clusters: Wicked Pall, Unholy Grace, Overwhelming Malice, Low Tolerance and Antivenom

Is there any cluster better? (for damage)

Sorry for my newbie question but I got Overhelming Malice cluster but I can't see unholy might buff so I am not sure if it is really working?
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Anyone using Low Tolerance:

Is it worth it? BV being the fact it hits multiple times?

I think it has great synergy with the build and Bino's. Everytime a poison spreads to another monster that has no poison, it is amplified by 300% increased.
Can anyone help me fix my poison bv build?

I keep dying in tier 14-16 maps

also struggleing dps

here's my

pob https://pastebin.com/3bNG2wqM
"
gbkilla3 wrote:
I've been using storms gift gloves and dps seems so much better now.

I've actually been doing the same, picked up one for 1c and it's .. it's nice lol. Shock spreads with bino's.

Until I can upgrade to a cold point I've just been running with a corrupted Taproot with damage over time mod
Last edited by DirtierMike on Mar 21, 2020, 11:14:12 PM
Hey I'm at the minmax stage with this character and I'm wondering what we use the thread of hope to allocate and what I should drop to use it. Thanks! lvl92 if that helps.
Howq can you use malovolence + despiar + herald + flesh and stone?

My aura set is malovelence ( 40% mana ) + despair (28% mana ) + herald ( 12 % mana ) so 20% mana left - flesh and stone need 25%

??

"
BakuQ wrote:
My current gear setup for now, beeing able to farm sirus, simulacrum 20 waves, t16 maps delirium, with no problems (i die sometimes of course), but its pretty nice build tho, ive changed a lot of points for geting extra chaos mult with new cluster jewels tho.

I can run all 4 aura's. The key for me is having Circle of Nostalgia with "Herald of Agony has 36% reduced mana reservation". My other modifier is 60% increased Chaos Damage while affected by HoA. Unfortunately I couldn't grab the increased Buff modifier.

So with this ring, if you link Malevolence (40%), Flesh & Stone (20%), Hearald of Agony (11%) and Skitterbots (28%) in the Devouring Diadem, you should be able to run all 4.

I do this and have 7/767 mana spare, and BV uses Energy Shield to cast.

edit: Oh, I should say, I run Despair with a Witchfire Brew potion. It's a much cheaper and easier option to run despair.
Last edited by Silenkurri on Mar 22, 2020, 4:04:26 AM
Is it worth dropping Sins Rebirth and using 2 passive points in a large jewel?

Got a large 8 passive skill cluster with Unholy Grace, Wicked Pall and Overwhelming Malice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info