[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

My real problem with this build is the low AOE... Even with Bino's and Low Tolerance it still doesn't feel 'right' for me... I guess i'm just too used to Mines/Totems/ED, but still... ;/
Hey guys I've been playing this build since league start and couple things I'm using are 2 wicked pall nodes and was able to drop the skill duration points and unspeakable gifts is decent for clear while using 2 cold points.
Can someone let me know why you'd use Void Manipulation in the 6L instead of Poison Support? In PoB's I've seen the difference is very marginal (not even 1% difference in adding either one). But it seems like a lot of times you have to take extra chance to poison nodes on the tree if you go for Void Manipulation.
Last edited by 2slow4flow on Mar 21, 2020, 11:08:28 AM
The DPS of this build is very nice but in T13/14 i die at least 1 time per map and clean boss can be very hard ; maybe i'm missing something in term of evasion rating ? or gameplay ? or maybe it's normal :-p

i try to move a lot as recommanded in previous comments ;)

(my def values in mapping with aura and flasks, but is very fluctuant)
Last edited by Akhloryne on Mar 21, 2020, 12:47:40 PM
hi
whats the best aura as long i cant afford enlighten & aspect of spider
using skitterbot instead?
diadem & impressence i already have
ty
"
2slow4flow wrote:
Can someone let me know why you'd use Void Manipulation in the 6L instead of Poison Support? In PoB's I've seen the difference is very marginal (not even 1% difference in adding either one). But it seems like a lot of times you have to take extra chance to poison nodes on the tree if you go for Void Manipulation.

Personally, a inc. HoAG effect ring (BiS Anyways) and one instance of septic spells (easy to get, 20% chance to poison with spells + 10 multi + 8 cast speed) will get you to 100% chance to poison without Coralito's up.
"
Magisch wrote:
"
2slow4flow wrote:

Personally, a inc. HoAG effect ring (BiS Anyways) and one instance of septic spells (easy to get, 20% chance to poison with spells + 10 multi + 8 cast speed) will get you to 100% chance to poison without Coralito's up.

Yea, and even if you don't go for Septic Spells, there is the awakened version of Void Manipulation, and that one is 5-6% more damage than Poison. But until you get that, sure, use Poison Support, it is only 0.2% less damage than the normal Void Manipulation.
Even with max dodge/evade red bosses 1hit me and I can do nothing about it. Either i kill it before it hits and instakills me but for red, especially corrupted rares it's nearly impossible.
My current gear setup for now, beeing able to farm sirus, simulacrum 20 waves, t16 maps delirium, with no problems (i die sometimes of course), but its pretty nice build tho, ive changed a lot of points for geting extra chaos mult with new cluster jewels tho.

I've been using storms gift gloves and dps seems so much better now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info