[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hi, any idea where get some leech for 20 wave boss? :D
Loving the build so far. Couple questions:

1) Wondering how the Low Tolerance works with Bino's

Low Tolerance says "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage"

So you get the 300% on non-poisoned enemies. If I'm running through a map I'll typically pass through most enemies in smaller packs. Would this have no effect since I'm poisoning all mobs before one of them dies?

This seems great for running through a massive, dense room where you can just tag a few mobs and let the prolif kill the rest.

Will Bino's prolif the full stack of poisons at 300%, or just one stack at 300%?

2) Is it worth speccing more into Critical Strike Multiplier to make use of Coralito's w/ Perfect Agony?

3) How does Whirling Blades feel as a movement skill here? If I go Diadem and reserve all my mana I don't think I can use Smoke Mine anymore, which I love for teleporting over ledges.

Thanks!
Hey guys, absolutely loving the build. Have invested quite a bit into the character and have all of the recommended gear and am demolishing pretty much all content. I'm wondering if someone who's experienced could take a look at my profile and let me know what the next step for upgrades should be(potentially awakened gems). Which awakened gems are strongest and which order should you buy them in?
What’s better against Sirus? Flesh and Stone or skitterbots?
Tossing up between Grim Oath (10% Phys as extra Chaos) or Overwhelming Malice (10% chance on crit for Unholy Might). Any thoughts on what's more DPS?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Tossing up between Grim Oath (10% Phys as extra Chaos) or Overwhelming Malice (10% chance on crit for Unholy Might). Any thoughts on what's more DPS?

You get Unholy might from flask, so Grim Oath should be more dps most of the time
What do you think of Dendrobate or CarcassJack as medium investment BodyArmor ?
Last edited by Akhloryne on Mar 21, 2020, 8:48:26 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Depends on if you're using sin's rebirth. If you'd prefer to drop sin's rebirth since Overwhelming Malice will give you PERMANENT upkeep of sin's rebirth flask minus the smoke cloud you can fit in another flask that might do better *cough* Atziri's Promise *cough* than just 10% of phys as extra chaos. However, if you're already at the point where you're not rocking a life flask and are rocking all 3 unique flasks with a quartz and a quicksilver then grim oath would edge out the victory.

I would always go for OM though and drop sin's rebirth.
"
Akhloryne wrote:
What do you think of Dendrobate or CarcassJack as medium investment BodyArmor ?

Neither are really great over the other. Carcass Jack offers life but the extra AoE isn't really needed. Dendrobate can be useful on boss killing if you have the stats for it, but either option is outdone simply by a 40c tabula with +2 to duration or aoe gems. Now, if you can get that corruption on one of them or say a belly of the beast or something, you might have something awesome going.
Hey everyone, it's getting kind hard to respond to everyone haha. If you have any questions, PLEASE join the discord and ask in there. I'm always on my phone and i have a few build admins there that know the build almost as well as i do.

Other than that, I stream 4 nights a week and am always helping/answering while im streaming.

There will be a new video out soon regarding cluster jewels etc. But the build is still top tier, clearing everything.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info