[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Just to make sure, when people are talking about mana problems, they mean before they get Devouring Diadem, right? Because I have a very hard time imagining having mana problems with that.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 20, 2020, 3:30:35 PM
After getting my diadem and impresence I’m destroying content. It’s fun again 😂
"
Mecielle wrote:
Just to make sure, when people are talking about mana problems, they mean before they get Devouring Diadem, right? Because I have a very hard time imagining having mana problems with that.

Definitely worth the extra skill points to get Eldritch Battery before you have a diadem
Hrm Diadem down to 2.5ex, can almost afford it. I wonder if the weekend will see the price drop a lot however as lots of people will prob kill caterina over the next couple of days
"
CLansy wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Definitely worth the extra skill points to get Eldritch Battery before you have a diadem

Yea, thats what I was thinking, at least if it's the first build of the league and affording it is far away. Build is not exactly struggling on the damage side of things, so taking some damage away to get EB should make peoples transition into maps a lot easier.

This will be my 2nd char, so should have it at level 54 and will just manage with Praxis or Enduring Mana Flask until then.

Something else, where are people usually cutting passives from to spend on Cluster Jewels? The PoB posted leaves no room.

Cutting life is out of the question, build has few enough as it is. But I think stuff like Low Tolerance is a great addition to the build. Promises great synergy with the clearing setup where we use a Bino's.

And Antivenom+Golden Rule sounds great too.
Yoinked a pretty good helm for 2.4ex =)
With Impresence + Devvouring Diadem (cf. PoB)
I don't see why we need Enlighten 4
Without it, i even can run HoA / Malevolence / Skitt / Despair
Any thougths ?
Thx
what ammy should i use to boost some dps since impresnece cost a lot atm i rather wait like 3-4 more days any tips whats to look on ammy?

i am caped resist way behined what i need

came acrtoss

Maligaro's Cruelty

was thinking maybe it will be decent for a better dps
Last edited by phantom_god on Mar 20, 2020, 6:01:35 PM
"
Akhloryne wrote:
With Impresence + Devvouring Diadem (cf. PoB)
I don't see why we need Enlighten 4
Without it, i even can run HoA / Malevolence / Skitt / Despair
Any thougths ?
Thx

Belt/ring with Aspect of the spider, 25% mana reserved. Extra dmg/slow.
ok thx ;)
i'm not yet on the beast mode ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info