[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
jimbop117 wrote:

Low Tolerance is just an alright notable if you're not using Bino's. With Bino's its incredible because you tap one monster in a pack and every time the largest poison stack gets proliffed it gets amplified by 300%. On white and blue packs it honestly feels like it pops the entire pack faster than Asenath's explosions. If it weren't for being able to use 2 x Cold Irons with Asenath then for clear I would have felt like it was a waste of exalts to buy.

I'm crazy or gloves is kinda meh for current league? Delirium mobs does not have corpses, simulcraft (or how its called, waves) does not have corpses. So 90% of glove bonuses are not working, only chains. I mean they are great for some content and bad for other.

"
tffiad wrote:

as for killing bosses, well metamorphs and map bosses are killed easily, as for endgame bosses like UE, sirus, shaper, i have no idea how im supposed to kill them, since the only source of life we have during long boss fights is a life flask, which is kinda.. play perfectly and dont get hit at all, or die.

well, fine, shaper was always easy boss to kill so there is no issues, but UE and sirus. maybe u can grab 3 life flasks, that might work.

I have killed sirus A5 with 2 portals used. It was few days ago, gear i had was a helm, tabula+2 and 2xCold Iron, rest 2c rares. Same for elder.
On ST fights, small cluster with 10% hp regen/5sec and Desecrate in CWDT setup is must have, of course it does not save you from one shot, but helps to get hp back if you survive a hit :)
UE on other hand, might be a problem. Same as wave20 simulcraft boss.
I've been using Assassin's Mark instead of Despair for clearing because Whirling Blades eats mana like cupcakes.
Isn't whispers of doom required to curse with both despair and temp chains from the asenath gloves?
"
Naggash wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

Low Tolerance is just an alright notable if you're not using Bino's. With Bino's its incredible because you tap one monster in a pack and every time the largest poison stack gets proliffed it gets amplified by 300%. On white and blue packs it honestly feels like it pops the entire pack faster than Asenath's explosions. If it weren't for being able to use 2 x Cold Irons with Asenath then for clear I would have felt like it was a waste of exalts to buy.

I'm crazy or gloves is kinda meh for current league? Delirium mobs does not have corpses, simulcraft (or how its called, waves) does not have corpses. So 90% of glove bonuses are not working, only chains. I mean they are great for some content and bad for other.

"
tffiad wrote:

as for killing bosses, well metamorphs and map bosses are killed easily, as for endgame bosses like UE, sirus, shaper, i have no idea how im supposed to kill them, since the only source of life we have during long boss fights is a life flask, which is kinda.. play perfectly and dont get hit at all, or die.

well, fine, shaper was always easy boss to kill so there is no issues, but UE and sirus. maybe u can grab 3 life flasks, that might work.

I have killed sirus A5 with 2 portals used. It was few days ago, gear i had was a helm, tabula+2 and 2xCold Iron, rest 2c rares. Same for elder.
On ST fights, small cluster with 10% hp regen/5sec and Desecrate in CWDT setup is must have, of course it does not save you from one shot, but helps to get hp back if you survive a hit :)
UE on other hand, might be a problem. Same as wave20 simulcraft boss.

desecrate cdwt serves for diadem?
"
tffiad wrote:

desecrate cdwt serves for diadem?

Yea. Although CWDT is not needed imo. It is a Blade Vortex build, it's not like we are constantly busy casting during a boss fight. So throwing a Desecrate+Spell Cascade every once in a while is not hard to do. Spell Cascade because it raises the maximum corpse count of Desecrate from 5 to 10.

But yea, CWDT is a bit QoL at the cost of a gem slot. I just like to have control over Desecrate. For example during the Awakener fight between phases when he summons a storm you won't be able to let your Diadem heal you if you use CWDT. Selfcast Desecrate can do that.

And about the small cluster jewel with 10% life every 5 seconds. That really isn't worth the passives you need for it. Diadem heals for 2000-4000 life every 5 seconds. The cluster node does like 400-500, depending on our total life pool.

Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 20, 2020, 11:50:37 AM
hi, do have an enlighten support rank 2 in my helmet, dont feel like i really need the extra mana.

got amulet + devouring diadem.

anything else i can put in there?

cheers
"
Naggash wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

So far there's always been enough normal mobs scattered around that everything still pops. I'm not sure if you can cheese Bino's by weapon swapping after applying a big poison (with 2xCold Irons) to get the prolif. If that worked then damage-wise it'd probably be better than the gloves, especially since I think Delirium mobs get damage reduction instead of more health so explosions don't scale well with them but the double-dipping with Low Tolerance should.

"
roezee wrote:
Isn't whispers of doom required to curse with both despair and temp chains from the asenath gloves?

Yes, you need to anoint it on the amulet but it's pretty expensive. I've dropped despair + blasphemy to save gem links. Instead I have Malevolence, Grace, and HoAg in the diadem and I've anointed Corruption. PoB says the difference in damage is only around 3% and because I'm running an armour variation grace gives me a much nicer survivability boost.
Hi guys i picked up a sporeguard with 3g2b1r, not sure what links to use. PoB is suggesting BV, Unbound Ailments, Vile toxins, Deadly ailments
Hi guys I picked up a sporeguard with 3g2b1r, not sure what links to use. PoB is suggesting BV, Unbound Ailments, Vile toxins, Deadly ailments, efficacy and empower. Thoughts?
To the people with mana problem, try to link whirling blade with blood magic, dont level it too high if you dont have much strength. I solved my bv mana problem while mapping by simply buying a ring with the "gain # mana on kill" suffix. This doesnt solve mana problem while bossing though, you will still need to manage it, and only cast bv when needed.
Last edited by legendary1906 on Mar 20, 2020, 2:36:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info