[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

For those Who dislike the Dodge defenses: go iron reflexes, get a granite flask and pop it before using ur vaal MS. By that you can take Cluster jewel that has evasion travel nodes instead of the projectile ones. For me that was a huge defensive upgrade
I just bought a golden rule and antivenom jewel and while it seems nice, I'm unsure if it was worth losing the 40% increased max hp I refunded to get the points to put in for it...

What does everyone's lvl90 tree look like? I hate just seeing lvl100 trees as I can never figure out which 10 to leave til last.
how do you manage stun ? any way to get stun immunity ?
What's the best armour for a budget of ~1 or 2ex max ?
- skin of the loyal with 40% increased damage implicit (actualy mine)
- tabula +2 duration or AOE
- something else ?
Thx :)
Last edited by Akhloryne on Mar 20, 2020, 6:57:01 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
Hi, I just switched over and tested out this build.

I can feel the dmg burst on bosses and hp wise, it feels okay on red map. (since it's killed before you get killed)

I got few questions:
1) I dont feel the dmg burst on mob, they take awhile to die, especially blight. Any idea how to improve?
2) The BV stacks drop is very unstable, anyway to make it more stable? (from 9 stack to 4 stack, or from 5 stack to end cast of BV)
3) I have major mana issue, after i cast BV 3 times my mana is gone and recovery is slow. I know that diadem will solve it by converting into es, how are we supposed to solve mana issue before that?

Hi, can anyone help to answer my questions?

since previous post was written by russian person which bad at english, ill try to answer properly, instead of him.

1. obliteration wands 2x will give u 40% chance to explode enemy on kill, this is good thing to start with coupled with low tolerance medium gift it will work pretty well. downside of this is requierment of high int stat. about 180 i think?

2. BV stacks drop by 3-4, because of unleash gem. whenever u cast BV once, u get like 3-4 stacks of BV, because this how this gem works, it basically casts a spell multiple times without cast time and any animation. so since u got 4 stacks of BV per button, u will lose exactly 4 stacks of BV once it runs out of time. so u just upkeep about 8 stacks all time during mapping, its roughly pressing BV once every 4sec~

u can help to it, by adding more increased dutation nodes in tree. wicked pall cluster jewel is really nice, im using it and it feels good so i dont rly need to spam BV that much. i think i have about 9sec BD duration atm.

3. i have 103 unreserved mana during mapping i usually only using BV and sometimes whirling blades for movement. the only problem for me is placing totems and doing all that boss precast. i dont even think that casting 3 times BV at start area is an issue, u regenerate mana faster than BV expires on u, to u can always have 8stacks of BV, toggle plaguebearer and some 1-2 whirling blades in a meanwhile.

also if u really doing to run obliteraion wands, than u can pick eldritch battery from tree, and also grab some ES to ur gear then. because on ur way to EB u get some int stat too which is needed for those wands.

as for unspeakable gifts cluster jewel its an 10% chance to explode corpse in same way as obliteration does. that way u can run cold iron + bino daggers, it will be more damage generally but just less chance to explode, u should consider to swap to it at t9+ maps because u will lack damage possible with wands. so it will take awhile to make an explosion chain.

I'm actually at red map alr, since before I switched over to this build.
I have tested t13 map, just that monster die way slower. So I think generally for my mana issue, my mana regen is super low that's the issue. After casting 3 time BV, I got very little mana left and by the time i recast BV, i got no more mana. So i think my solution should be switch life flask to mana flask?

I'm actually using medium cluster jewel with low tolerance and circling oblivion.
or using hybrid one, or picking some mana regen nodes if there are some close to ur path. or getting physical dmg leeched as mana somewhere. or using clarity 1 lvl if u have space for it.

in tree mind drinker is 3points away from ur path and might fix issue.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 20, 2020, 7:37:01 AM
"
WhoMans wrote:

The OP claims Low Tolerance is BiS, but PoB isn't really showing much from it and that right now its not worth respeccing out of the Fatal Toxins wheel to take those nodes instead in the mean time, pretty sure thats the case as well for Circling Oblivion.

Low Tolerance is just an alright notable if you're not using Bino's. With Bino's its incredible because you tap one monster in a pack and every time the largest poison stack gets proliffed it gets amplified by 300%. On white and blue packs it honestly feels like it pops the entire pack faster than Asenath's explosions. If it weren't for being able to use 2 x Cold Irons with Asenath then for clear I would have felt like it was a waste of exalts to buy.

"
SunDerWunder wrote:
For those Who dislike the Dodge defenses: go iron reflexes, get a granite flask and pop it before using ur vaal MS. By that you can take Cluster jewel that has evasion travel nodes instead of the projectile ones. For me that was a huge defensive upgrade

I've been lurking and waiting to see if anyone else has been running this version. It feels fantastic and when VMS is up you're pretty much immortal. What cluster jewels are you using? I went overboard and have 20 points invested in a large, 2x medium, and 1 small but I feel I can probably make better use of those somewhere else.
Sorry to ask, but this build can be a boss-killer with low investment or it would really shine as a clearspeed? Trying to find something to deal with endgame bosse
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Sorry to ask, but this build can be a boss-killer with low investment or it would really shine as a clearspeed? Trying to find something to deal with endgame bosse

clearspeed is crazy, i mean as long as u have enough dps to instakill packs - u can just run in straight with popped flask and everything dies, actually with cold iron + bino and tabula it already feels like this on t1 maps. just on higher tiers u need to ramp up ur dmg to upkeep that playstyle.

as for killing bosses, well metamorphs and map bosses are killed easily, as for endgame bosses like UE, sirus, shaper, i have no idea how im supposed to kill them, since the only source of life we have during long boss fights is a life flask, which is kinda.. play perfectly and dont get hit at all, or die.

well, fine, shaper was always easy boss to kill so there is no issues, but UE and sirus. maybe u can grab 3 life flasks, that might work.

as for invesment:

really low budget - tabula + 2x obliteration wands, and u rdy to go to to from start to yellow maps. costs idk about 20c? rest of gear is rares to cap resists, hp and so on.

not really, but still low budget - cold iron + bino + tabula. i think its about 50-60c?

1ex worth budget - add on top of this cluster jewels - low tolerance, wicked pall, anivenom, golden rule.

after that all next upgraged cost a lot of currency. so this is were a low budget ends at least for this moment.

diadem is still costly, asenath is 7ex, impressence with depair i dont even know.

build is kinda fun and works, i dont like only 2 things about it.

1. its a dodge build, so it means that u actually dont have any source of defence. (we all know that difference between 60% attack and spell dodge feels like 0%)
2. u dont have any leech.

well, in luxury scaling build is kinda decent to, there is not much point of using hh with that one, u dont use any multicrafted endgame double influenced stuff. mostly u will just abuse hunter influence by the end of the league.
"
Akhloryne wrote:
What's the best armour for a budget of ~1 or 2ex max ?
- skin of the loyal with 40% increased damage implicit (actualy mine)
- tabula +2 duration or AOE
- something else ?
Thx :)

Maybe Dendrobate also ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info