[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hi, I've read a lot o complains about this build, i've done Sirus a7, almost all maps, shaper/elder guardians, simulacrum etc, etc and i've done it without problems.

You can literally clear maps with one cold iron point and bino's, i did it until i got to red maps and I invested A LOT (most of it its for mapping/bossing QoL you can do it without it). My gear is currently worth about 25 ex and with 1ex worth or even less kinda the same, i just wanted to overkill (i play with around 5k of life).

Here is my PoB in case you want to check it out: https://pastebin.com/3bQQ66hc

Last edited by Galgas on Mar 19, 2020, 9:15:12 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
1. yes, golden rule increase your damage
2. gloves or impresence - good question. On my video I've played without despair. but. for this league you better ask people who use gloves(i don't know about interaction(there is no corpses)) so my opinion - amulet is the way to go.
ps. you better craft chest(as I do) with +1 curse and explosion(but not sure if this possible in this league)

sory for so blurred response...

Can you explain how it increases dps? Is it just cuz you keep stacks up easier?
what are the best cluster jewel passives for this?
has anyone tried lone messenger?

You can only have one Herald
50% more Effect of Herald Buffs on you
100% more Damage with Hits from Herald Skills
50% more Damage Over Time with Herald Skills
Minions from Herald Skills deal 25% more Damage
Your Aura Skills are Disabled

"
Ehryzona wrote:
"
please give advice, I have 1.5 exalt. What can i buy? everything is too expensive, I can’t buy anything, but I need to become stronger, I only have tabula and blades. resistance max. and from which stone we have all the main damage coming from, I understand that a vortex is needed for a stack of poison, but which stone does the main damage. Will spell damage or elemental damage help in this build?

if u dont have the +2 tabula, cold iron and binos get them asap.
after that save everything for the diadem

PS : i just got a cospris drop 5minutes ago, now i can get my asenaths :D after that ill get the ring and start to craft the armor :D

lol if i had a cospri drop i would go ice nova within next 5minutes :D
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
"
please give advice, I have 1.5 exalt. What can i buy? everything is too expensive, I can’t buy anything, but I need to become stronger, I only have tabula and blades. resistance max. and from which stone we have all the main damage coming from, I understand that a vortex is needed for a stack of poison, but which stone does the main damage. Will spell damage or elemental damage help in this build?

if u dont have the +2 tabula, cold iron and binos get them asap.
after that save everything for the diadem

PS : i just got a cospris drop 5minutes ago, now i can get my asenaths :D after that ill get the ring and start to craft the armor :D

lol if i had a cospri drop i would go ice nova within next 5minutes :D
Cospris ice nova requires ALOT more investment than just the swords to start truly shining.
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
Hi, I just switched over and tested out this build.

I can feel the dmg burst on bosses and hp wise, it feels okay on red map. (since it's killed before you get killed)

I got few questions:
1) I dont feel the dmg burst on mob, they take awhile to die, especially blight. Any idea how to improve?
2) The BV stacks drop is very unstable, anyway to make it more stable? (from 9 stack to 4 stack, or from 5 stack to end cast of BV)
3) I have major mana issue, after i cast BV 3 times my mana is gone and recovery is slow. I know that diadem will solve it by converting into es, how are we supposed to solve mana issue before that?

Hi, can anyone help to answer my questions?
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
"
OnlyKhang wrote:

I can feel the dmg burst on bosses and hp wise, it feels okay on red map. (since it's killed before you get killed)

I got few questions:
1) I dont feel the dmg burst on mob, they take awhile to die, especially blight. Any idea how to improve?
2) The BV stacks drop is very unstable, anyway to make it more stable? (from 9 stack to 4 stack, or from 5 stack to end cast of BV)
3) I have major mana issue, after i cast BV 3 times my mana is gone and recovery is slow. I know that diadem will solve it by converting into es, how are we supposed to solve mana issue before that?

1. It's poison build ))) But you can use three options
a) Econom - Two Obliterations wands (40% chance of explosion)
b) Busines - Unspekable gifts on Cluster jewel (10%)
c) Premium - Asenath gloves (100%)

2. Work around you buttons clicks - you need refill stacks in some melody)

3. Yep. Eldrich bettery on the tree (5 points). It's realy good option.
"
XenJerec wrote:

Can you explain how it increases dps? Is it just cuz you keep stacks up easier?

From Noxious Strike we have
"5% increased Poison Duration for each Poison you have inflicted Recently"

Golden rule gives us +100 poison on ourself, so it's +500% of Poison Duration.
More duration - more stacks - more damage.
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
"
OnlyKhang wrote:

I got few questions:

since previous post was written by russian person which bad at english, ill try to answer properly, instead of him.

1. obliteration wands 2x will give u 40% chance to explode enemy on kill, this is good thing to start with coupled with low tolerance medium gift it will work pretty well. downside of this is requierment of high int stat. about 180 i think?

2. BV stacks drop by 3-4, because of unleash gem. whenever u cast BV once, u get like 3-4 stacks of BV, because this how this gem works, it basically casts a spell multiple times without cast time and any animation. so since u got 4 stacks of BV per button, u will lose exactly 4 stacks of BV once it runs out of time. so u just upkeep about 8 stacks all time during mapping, its roughly pressing BV once every 4sec~

u can help to it, by adding more increased dutation nodes in tree. wicked pall cluster jewel is really nice, im using it and it feels good so i dont rly need to spam BV that much. i think i have about 9sec BD duration atm.

3. i have 103 unreserved mana during mapping i usually only using BV and sometimes whirling blades for movement. the only problem for me is placing totems and doing all that boss precast. i dont even think that casting 3 times BV at start area is an issue, u regenerate mana faster than BV expires on u, to u can always have 8stacks of BV, toggle plaguebearer and some 1-2 whirling blades in a meanwhile.

also if u really doing to run obliteraion wands, than u can pick eldritch battery from tree, and also grab some ES to ur gear then. because on ur way to EB u get some int stat too which is needed for those wands.

as for unspeakable gifts cluster jewel its an 10% chance to explode corpse in same way as obliteration does. that way u can run cold iron + bino daggers, it will be more damage generally but just less chance to explode, u should consider to swap to it at t9+ maps because u will lack damage possible with wands. so it will take awhile to make an explosion chain.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 20, 2020, 4:17:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info