[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
RawDamage wrote:
What tier of maps you struggles?

Mostly 14-16. It’s not every map more like every other map. Conquerors are a breeze it’s just random mobs
"
XenJerec wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
What tier of maps you struggles?

Mostly 14-16. It’s not every map more like every other map. Conquerors are a breeze it’s just random mobs

If its hapens only 1-2 times per 1-2 hours - its ok. maybe you relaxed
So im going with a slightly different take on this build, using Maw of Conquest with Golden Rule for the self poison, solstice vigil for the free temp chains and blasphemer's grasp and discipline and training as my annointed passive and a carcass jack for chest, taking EB keystone from the tree instead of the caterina helm, only level 88 but decided to have a go at crafting some cluster jewels.

Right now I've got a large jewel that gives Unspeakable Gifts, meaning I dont need to swap my cold iron points back to obliterations if I feel like I need the extra clear, and should help with BS porcupine mobs, and then for the medium jewel I have one with Low Tolerance. Would you say thats a decent cluster setup?

The OP claims Low Tolerance is BiS, but PoB isn't really showing much from it and that right now its not worth respeccing out of the Fatal Toxins wheel to take those nodes instead in the mean time, pretty sure thats the case as well for Circling Oblivion.
it's so fun playing a dodge build THAT NEVER DODGES. Like seriously, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING TIME. Any big hit i take is insta-kill, straight to 0 from 3,5k , i've never ever dodged a single one of them. For me this is one of the worst leagues i played, the on death effects are stupid strong, running to get to kill the bosses isn't even rewarding(3 fucking splinters for 20s fight with delirium boss while trying to not be killed by his stupid 1hit abilities and the on death effects of the other mobs that spawn near me) and having to backtrack for loot is a big waste of time. Most of the time you dont even get to see the fucking effect that kills you because of the fog. It's just frustrating and not even fun
Last edited by PrinceOfPower on Mar 19, 2020, 7:33:44 PM
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
it's so fun playing a dodge build THAT NEVER DODGES. Like seriously, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING TIME. Any big hit i take is insta-kill, straight to 0 from 3,5k , i've never ever dodged a single one of them. For me this is one of the worst leagues i played, the on death effects are stupid strong, running to get to kill the bosses isn't even rewarding(3 fucking splinters for 20s fight with delirium boss while trying to not be killed by his stupid 1hit abilities and the on death effects of the other mobs that spawn near me) and having to backtrack for loot is a big waste of time. Most of the time you dont even get to see the fucking effect that kills you because of the fog. It's just frustrating and not even fun

CoD and dodge(seems CoD effects ignores spell evasion) is different things, do not confuse. this league is pretty simple, just don't stay still
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 7:45:22 PM
added another video for budget setup. sorry for previous one
(just watch my previos video. ok, its budget and t12 only, but I haven't helmet and gear(and defenses), and neve die)
this buils is awesome and can do all content with appropriate gear
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 7:59:26 PM
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:

I do agree, the league is a bit rippy once you start getting into Red maps and go deep in the fog mixed with influence mobs, but 3.5k life is pretty shitty tbh, even for a dodge/evasion build.
ok. my vid without gear on red map is nothing?
I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx0gniqY8Q
5l, no helm, no defences

ps. I've done this build in previous league and I have 12kk shaper dps, this build with ability to clear fast has best potential. you just should know how to use it or you should give up.
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 8:10:46 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
ok. my vid without gear on red map is nothing?
I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx0gniqY8Q
5l, no helm, no defences

ps. I've done this build in previous league and I have 12kk shaper dps, this build with ability to clear fast has best potential. you just should know how to use it or you should give up.

I have diadem, should I upgrade to impresence next or asenath gloves? I’m thinking that’ll fix my dilemma. Also, are you running golden rule?
1. yes, golden rule increase your damage
2. gloves or impresence - good question. On my video I've played without despair. but. for this league you better ask people who use gloves(i don't know about interaction(there is no corpses)) so my opinion - amulet is the way to go.
ps. you better craft chest(as I do) with +1 curse and explosion(but not sure if this possible in this league)

sory for so blurred response...
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 8:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info