[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

+2 tabula cost 80 c its normal? and what tabuls shold take +2 to aoe or duration
"
XenJerec wrote:
What’s a good assassin build to respec into? I’ve got my diadem, max res etc and it’s non stop deaths. I’m looking for a decent bosser and mapper

You can't die during mapping. this is best mapper after archers. You just run whirling blades) and all dies instantly.
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 6:11:43 PM
"
+2 tabula cost 80 c its normal? and what tabuls shold take +2 to aoe or duration

Better buy 5l dendrobate
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
XenJerec wrote:
What’s a good assassin build to respec into? I’ve got my diadem, max res etc and it’s non stop deaths. I’m looking for a decent bosser and mapper

You can't die during mapping. this is best mapper after archers. You just run whirling blades) and all dies instantly.

Maybe my whirling blades is too slow. I feel like I’m not dodging anything like I should. I’m at a loss. There’s so many offscreen one shots
Its very strange. all oneshots this league is CoD(cast on death) effect on mobs. there is no offscreen oneshots(only on sirus)
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 6:55:00 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
Its very strange. all oneshots this league is CoD(cast on death) effect on mobs. there is no offscreen oneshots(only on sirus)

Do you have any advice? Other than git gud?
What tier of maps you struggles?
it seems the build really needs the stated items.

now that i got the diadem and the neck im deleting maps. the clearspeed is insane. im serious!
depends on map tier. if you want farm guardians, it's ok, but you should invest
for beginners I've recorded video "absolutely budget build"
- no helm at all(empty slot)
- no issues with mana(no eldritch battery annoint)
- only 5 link
- no defensive auras
- no asenath's touch
there is 30% of real build, but its works(thanks to Gr0bbs)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvd-jeAljEw
(another vid with full map run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx0gniqY8Q)
(sorry for uploading issues)

ps. for PRO - be patient, this is just showcase for people that starting this build
p.p.s I know how it works, and I know how to achieve 8-12kk shaper dps

p.p.p.s just watch video, seems nvidia doesn't record full session. i'm sorry
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 7:50:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info