[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

please give advice, I have 1.5 exalt. What can i buy? everything is too expensive, I can’t buy anything, but I need to become stronger, I only have tabula and blades. resistance max. and from which stone we have all the main damage coming from, I understand that a vortex is needed for a stack of poison, but which stone does the main damage. Will spell damage or elemental damage help in this build?
Last edited by kiryakondrashka on Mar 19, 2020, 5:26:08 PM
are u guys using thread of hope?

if so, what nodes are u taking after using the jewel...
its socketed in the pob tree but what for? all we got there is herbalsim wheel and the frenzy charges

EDIT : ok i just bought one to test it out, the only node that we take via the jewel is swift venoms?
Last edited by Ehryzona on Mar 19, 2020, 4:31:58 PM
I'm re-posting this for a bit more visibility.

Quick question. I notice a lot of our Assassin ascendancy is based on critical strikes (Poison inflicted with critical strikes deals 50% more damage, 50% chance on critical strike to gain Elusive, etc). As far as I can tell, we don't really get a ton of critical strike chance on the tree. Are these added effects just bonus, or would we do more damage if we focused on scaling critical strike chance and multiplier as well?

I might be misunderstanding the base mechanics of the build.
"
omglapizza wrote:
I'm re-posting this for a bit more visibility.

Quick question. I notice a lot of our Assassin ascendancy is based on critical strikes (Poison inflicted with critical strikes deals 50% more damage, 50% chance on critical strike to gain Elusive, etc). As far as I can tell, we don't really get a ton of critical strike chance on the tree. Are these added effects just bonus, or would we do more damage if we focused on scaling critical strike chance and multiplier as well?

I might be misunderstanding the base mechanics of the build.

u dont need to massive invest into crit chance since u cast 10 bv stacks + vaal bv and u will crit a lot even without heavy crit chance investment
"
Ehryzona wrote:

its socketed in the pob tree but what for? all we got there is herbalsim wheel and the frenzy charges

EDIT : ok i just bought one to test it out, the only node that we take via the jewel is swift venoms?

revenge of the hunted, hunter's gambit, heart of oak, swift venoms
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:

ye after looking at it i figured it out :D
is hunter's gambit worth it tho?
"
Ehryzona wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:

ye after looking at it i figured it out :D
is hunter's gambit worth it tho?

generally no, but in this case for 1 point spent - yes. it gives some nice QoL, like extra duration for BV, chaos dmdage over time multiplier which is our best stat from tree which we can get, not sure how useful 10% faster poisoning, i guess its just makes mobs die a bit faster?
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 19, 2020, 5:39:45 PM
"
please give advice, I have 1.5 exalt. What can i buy? everything is too expensive, I can’t buy anything, but I need to become stronger, I only have tabula and blades. resistance max. and from which stone we have all the main damage coming from, I understand that a vortex is needed for a stack of poison, but which stone does the main damage. Will spell damage or elemental damage help in this build?

just doing t9 and t10 maps with tabula, cold iron and bino. rest gear is rares to cap resists. my poor investment to this build was getting cluster jewels - low tolerance + wicked pall and antivenom for golden rule which i think dont rly need. since i cant use obliterations anymore, ive picked unspeakable gifts also. doing pretty good at zooming maps fast, only issue is being a dodge build and having 3k life. so for me its basically run like a barry allen or die from any hit. pretty similiar to deep delve rangers :D

also u seem dont get how build works at all. this build is based on poisoning and dealing chaos damage over time, so u have almost no benefit from any physical or elemental damage. only chaos damage and thats it. main source of damage comes from all support gems linked to BV and from skill tree. well and from cold iron dagger too.

with 1.5ex i would suggest u to not invest to anything right now, if u have cold iron bino and tabula. maybe u can invest to cluster jewels if u want to, they not bad. over than that, just wait till crazy prices will drop.
"

if u dont have the +2 tabula, cold iron and binos get them asap.
after that save everything for the diadem

PS : i just got a cospris drop 5minutes ago, now i can get my asenaths :D after that ill get the ring and start to craft the armor :D
What’s a good assassin build to respec into? I’ve got my diadem, max res etc and it’s non stop deaths. I’m looking for a decent bosser and mapper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info