[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Naggash wrote:
Whats in your opinion is best upgrade after helm, gloves or amulet?
Both provide a chunk of damage and defence.
Gloves is explode + chains, amulet allow to use flesh of stone (for now atleast) and raw damage. I can finally afford one item now, still can't decide :S

what did you choos? iam also think about that.

Asenath's Gentle Touch, Impresence Onyx Amulet or Sporeguard?

What is best after Diadem?
How does Cospri's will look as another budget chest? Perhaps boost defences potentialy, curses hex proof and more chance to poison i presume to 100% with this? I could be saying this all wrong, im not good at builds, just looking at options.
Sporeguard looks like an absolute mess to try to color. How did OP get it all white?

Edit: I managed to hit 3g2b1r. 3 off color dont think i can hit 4g2b anytime soon, is there anything in gem link setup i can change around?
Last edited by henndrong69 on Mar 19, 2020, 1:53:15 PM
While not having Diadem yet, HoA(25) + Malevolence(50)=75%, Should attaching HoA with some damage gems (Damage on Full Life/Vicious Projectiles/...) to make a 5/6-link on the helm create any real damage result ?
I have Eldrich + E.S leech so that little mana wouldn't be helpful anw XD
Anyone can help me out on how to setup the skill tree once you get the thread of hope unique jewel socketed in the right side of the tree ?

Thank you
"
tffiad wrote:

really good ones:
low tolerance, unspeakable gifts, touch or cruelty, circle of oblivion.

unspeakable gifts
- chance is too low only 10% - i didn't see much explosions...

touch or cruelty
- is it realy work? we have PB as chaos skill but it's not hit
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

really good ones:
low tolerance, unspeakable gifts, touch or cruelty, circle of oblivion.

unspeakable gifts
- chance is too low only 10% - i didn't see much explosions...

touch or cruelty
- is it realy work? we have PB as chaos skill but it's not hit

those 10% chances hit on every pack during derilium for me, they are carrying my yellow maps right now.

well, if pb is not working with that, than im sorry, i was wrong about it
alright guys

im a bit confused about my gem links since i got the amulet now and considering getting the double agony dmg ring next or saving up for gloves, what would you advise?

also, what about the gem links now?
do i use plaq bearer now and a cwdt desecrate setup somewhere?

the dmg in maps is crazy good so far but if the fight takes too long you will get dumped by the boss :S

idk how im supposed to get over 5k life since im sitting at 4,3k now and could probably get to like 4,5k if i upgrade my jewels to 7% max life jewels
but delirium mobs or bosses will still oneshot my face off :D

edit: i just cant see any scenario where i can drop my life flask really, how are u guys doin it?
Last edited by Ehryzona on Mar 19, 2020, 3:23:06 PM
"
Jaccob wrote:
"
Naggash wrote:
Whats in your opinion is best upgrade after helm, gloves or amulet?
Both provide a chunk of damage and defence.
Gloves is explode + chains, amulet allow to use flesh of stone (for now atleast) and raw damage. I can finally afford one item now, still can't decide :S

what did you choos? iam also think about that.

Asenath's Gentle Touch, Impresence Onyx Amulet or Sporeguard?

What is best after Diadem?

I went with amulet for now. I think its a bit safer option than gloves and this league mechanic is brutal, so better to stack some extra defence. With amulet i can use flesh and stone (blind/less dmg) + amulet proc (10% less move speed/dmg). Gonna change to skitterbots, once i get gloves.
please give advice, I have 1.5 exalt. What can i buy? everything is too expensive, I can’t buy anything, but I need to become stronger, I only have tabula and blades. resistance max
Last edited by kiryakondrashka on Mar 19, 2020, 5:25:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info