[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

How does Bino's poison spread compares to Obliteration's explosion regarding clear speed?
Is Devouring Diadem worth to buy for 4ex?
"
xP4iNZ wrote:
Is Devouring Diadem worth to buy for 4ex?

the price will drop significantly in a week or 2
"
kilorgi wrote:
How does Bino's poison spread compares to Obliteration's explosion regarding clear speed?

I think I liked Oblit's explosion better, but I got significantly more DPS in POB by switching to cold iron + binos. I think it is worth switching, especially to get away from the high int reqs on he oblits.
Hey grobbs I played your build last league and it is one of the best I've played yet! Thank you for making it and updating. I'm trying out cluster jewels this league and it has left me as more of a glass cannon but I think I am okay with that. I took the cluster nodes on the top of the tree (above Atrophy) and also the one on the right side near Fatal Toxins. Managed to get Unspeakable Gifts, Unwavering Evil, Circling Oblivion, Brush With Death, Student of Decay, Wicked Pall, Unholy Grace, Touch of Cruelty, Low Tolerance, Septic Spells, and Antivenom all active. Might have to swap out some in order to take more life nodes. Hoping once I get a Devouring Diadem my survivability will go way up.

So far Antivenom and Brush with Death are the most noticeable in defenses.
Devouring Diadem must have "increase duration of ailments" ? 6ex with it - 4ex without.
Even with Devouring Diadem, I don't have enough mana to use herald of agony, despair, and malevolence at the same time. Am I missing something? Do I just need more max mana on my gear in general? Thanks in advance!
Is Cold Iron Point worth using even if you don't hit the proper corrupt? The Gems that the guide suggests to slot in aren't benefiting from the +3 because they're not physical but I'm assuming it's still good to equip for the >Deal No Elemental Damage<

I'm new so I'm not sure how it works and the guide doesn't explain it anywhere, should I just go back to dual wielding Binos? Thanks.
"
TeeNyan wrote:
Is Cold Iron Point worth using even if you don't hit the proper corrupt? The Gems that the guide suggests to slot in aren't benefiting from the +3 because they're not physical but I'm assuming it's still good to equip for the >Deal No Elemental Damage<

I'm new so I'm not sure how it works and the guide doesn't explain it anywhere, should I just go back to dual wielding Binos? Thanks.

Blade Vortex is a physical skill and the affix from the dagger isn't only for gems socketed on it, its global... ;p
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 17, 2020, 7:13:36 PM
"
nogenem wrote:
"
TeeNyan wrote:

Blade Vortex is a physical skill and the affix from the dagger isn't only for gems socketed on it, its global... ;p

Holy shit I had no idea, that's insanely good. My god. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info