[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

thx :)
"
Akhloryne wrote:
POB lvl100 version has 2 +1 frenzy nodes:
- Fervour
- Fenetic
But i don't see how to gain thoose frenzy charges in fight... :-/

By using Blood Rage in Gloves.

Concerning "The Golden Rule": I crafted myself a nice small cluster jewel with Antivenom, which gives +41% Chaos Resistance flat. If you get an impresence, you get another ~20% on top of that, and another 23% when using "the Embalmer". I'm sitting at 64% Chaos res atm. I think, golden rule could be nice for some, but with this build and the cluster jewels we get a ton of chaos res anyway.

"
Endgame Setup
Rare Chest with Life, +1 Curse, and Explosions

Additional curse on chest means you can drop the annointed 'Whispers of Doom' and replace it with 'Corruption'. The explosions also make the clear super buttery smooth, but isn't completely necessary while still running Asenath's

I don't understand. I don't see any tree that goes up and get the Whispers of Doom and / or Corruption node. Even the level 100 tree doesn't get close to those Node.

It's from an older build ? Or there something I didn't understand right ?

Do the +1 curse on chest still relevant ?

Thanks.
You can annoint an amulet with Oils from Blight encounters. That way you get another Notable, which can be anywhere on the tree, without having to connect your tree to it.
"
nogenem wrote:
"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:
Hey grobbs I played your build last league and it is one of the best I've played yet! Thank you for making it and updating. I'm trying out cluster jewels this league and it has left me as more of a glass cannon but I think I am okay with that. I took the cluster nodes on the top of the tree (above Atrophy) and also the one on the right side near Fatal Toxins. Managed to get Unspeakable Gifts, Unwavering Evil, Circling Oblivion, Brush With Death, Student of Decay, Wicked Pall, Unholy Grace, Touch of Cruelty, Low Tolerance, Septic Spells, and Antivenom all active. Might have to swap out some in order to take more life nodes. Hoping once I get a Devouring Diadem my survivability will go way up.

So far Antivenom and Brush with Death are the most noticeable in defenses.

Man, u only have 69% inc life on your tree at lvl 86, THATS INSANELY LOW!
Try to get the "Adds 8 Passive Skills" Large cluster jewel instead of the 12 u have, % chaos damage doesn't help much... And i would get the 'Adds 2' on the Small cluster jewels too...

Ah alright, I was thinking I needed a rework of it. So would dropping one of the cluster sets (the +chaos), just keeping the one with %chaos over time, and then putting all those points freed up into life be what you are recommending? You want the ones with less passive skills on them because it leaves extra passives for other nodes on the tree I presume?
what better , 2 cold iron point or 1 cold iron and 1 bino guys
Hey all, new YouTube video is up answering a lot of commonly asked questions.

Check it out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9sot513r-o&feature=youtu.be
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Ok, guys... now i need your help... it's late and i was bored from mapping and not getting bottled faith from the Synthesis boss... so i started crafting my hunter-influenced amulet... the result (still magic):

- 16% to Chaos Damage over time multiplier
- +1 to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems

The DoT-Multiplier is pretty nice, and the +1 affects Blade Vortex and Plague Bearer. But i'm still a bit confused about the "increased Damage over time" vs "to Damage over time multiplier".

It's 30-40% increased DoT from Impresence vs 16% DoT multiplier. Also, i wouldn't get Flesh and Stone (since no free Blasphemy-Despair, unless i use 4 skill points to get to the Charisma notable) and wouldn't get Maddening Presence from Impresence. Two defensive layers missing, though they only really matter during mapping, since you can't kill stuff during the Sirus fight.

What do you think?
Hey I have farmed up about 30 ex on my summoner (yes I've no lifed this league) and just wondering how squishy this build is with a lot of investment, I don't mind it not being HoA jugg tanky but my ice shot build last league was a bit on the squishy side. Thanks!
"
kilorgi wrote:
How does Bino's poison spread compares to Obliteration's explosion regarding clear speed?

bad. thats why i wanna drop run 2x cold iron + explosions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info