[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hello guys, im wonder, is this build able to farm Uber lab smoothly?
What should i change or take to be able to farm it.
What to do with traps to be less deadly couse them are major problem for me.
There are better builds for lab farming ,if u are planing to level an uber lab farmer
So far i am starting to enjoy the build more.
One thing i can't wrap my head around is life gain against single target bosses...the diadem will only heal if corpses are nearby correct? How are you supposed to kill real singled out bosses? Since OP even suggest to skip life flasks alltogether i don't quite understand this part.

So far mapping is a breeze, dmg is really good and as long as there are mobs around life gain also is fantastic...but single bosses? Please educate me. :)
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
legendary1906 wrote:
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

https://pastebin.com/uTXznY5u

The best notables i found are:
Wicked Pall(for bv duration)
Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)
Circling Oblivion(good damage boost and bv duration)
Low Tolerance(the most damage you can get, but it is hard to get)
Antivenom and golden rule combo(easy cap chaos res)
Septic spells(to reach 100% poison chance)
Grim oath(extra damage, very easy to roll)
Haemorrhage(more damage with crits)
Overwhelming malice( unholy might on crit means we can skip out on sin's rebirth flask)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

So, just scale the build with cluster jewels if you dont have much currency.

edit: added overwhelming malice thanks to suggestion.

Very good post, thank you. As for medium cluster jewel, which combo would you recommend to go with Circling Oblivion? I'm guessing the +#% damage over time modifier is the best to aim for? How about damage over time multiplier?
Jup jup!
"
Czupiko wrote:
Hello guys, im wonder, is this build able to farm Uber lab smoothly?
What should i change or take to be able to farm it.
What to do with traps to be less deadly couse them are major problem for me.

better not, i think, generally u want to have a build with crazy natural hp regen, so u can not bother with spamming 5 life flask whenever u step into a trap.
"
Warmy wrote:
"
legendary1906 wrote:
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

https://pastebin.com/uTXznY5u

The best notables i found are:
Wicked Pall(for bv duration)
Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)
Circling Oblivion(good damage boost and bv duration)
Low Tolerance(the most damage you can get, but it is hard to get)
Antivenom and golden rule combo(easy cap chaos res)
Septic spells(to reach 100% poison chance)
Grim oath(extra damage, very easy to roll)
Haemorrhage(more damage with crits)
Overwhelming malice( unholy might on crit means we can skip out on sin's rebirth flask)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

So, just scale the build with cluster jewels if you dont have much currency.

edit: added overwhelming malice thanks to suggestion.

Very good post, thank you. As for medium cluster jewel, which combo would you recommend to go with Circling Oblivion? I'm guessing the +#% damage over time modifier is the best to aim for? How about damage over time multiplier?

The +% damage over time multiplier is the implicit you should always look for in medium jewels, for each point(not notables) you spec it will give you that amount of bonus damage over time multiplier. For the notables, you should try to roll as many of the mod i listed above as possible. There are many more notables that give some chaos damage, damage over time but I chose the ones i found the most useful while testing.

In my set up i pair Circling Oblivion with Haemorrhage because BV crits alot. But the optimal set up for damage would be to pair circling oblivion with low tolerance. If you lack mana, pair circling oblivion with wicked pall to increase bv duration so you dont have to cast it that much.

My build is starting to take off too. The chest was a PAIN to color but worth imo.

Next upgrade is definitely Diadem once prices settle. EB is mandatory and that will free up a lot of points and give me an extra aura.
Hey, just a question - why all the chaos nodes? Aren't we mostly physical/poison?
Can't get an antivenom jewel, are people not selling them or am I searching wrong?
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Hey, just a question - why all the chaos nodes? Aren't we mostly physical/poison?

Poison Damage is Chaos Damage in Path!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info