[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:
Hey grobbs I played your build last league and it is one of the best I've played yet! Thank you for making it and updating. I'm trying out cluster jewels this league and it has left me as more of a glass cannon but I think I am okay with that. I took the cluster nodes on the top of the tree (above Atrophy) and also the one on the right side near Fatal Toxins. Managed to get Unspeakable Gifts, Unwavering Evil, Circling Oblivion, Brush With Death, Student of Decay, Wicked Pall, Unholy Grace, Touch of Cruelty, Low Tolerance, Septic Spells, and Antivenom all active. Might have to swap out some in order to take more life nodes. Hoping once I get a Devouring Diadem my survivability will go way up.

So far Antivenom and Brush with Death are the most noticeable in defenses.

Man, u only have 69% inc life on your tree at lvl 86, THATS INSANELY LOW!
Try to get the "Adds 8 Passive Skills" Large cluster jewel instead of the 12 u have, % chaos damage doesn't help much... And i would get the 'Adds 2' on the Small cluster jewels too...
'Antivenom' and how it interacts with our ascendancy and the golden rule jewel.

I dont get that comment about the immune to poison cluster jewel, whats the interaction with any of our ascendancies?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Nevermind I should of just watched the video, great guide and some good details.
Last edited by kellogz87 on Mar 17, 2020, 8:08:34 PM
"
Everblazen wrote:
Even with Devouring Diadem, I don't have enough mana to use herald of agony, despair, and malevolence at the same time. Am I missing something? Do I just need more max mana on my gear in general? Thanks in advance!

Are they socketed in the helmet?
how we get Elusive, help!???
"

Ascendency (Mistwalker) and Withering Step (if u want)
"

The ascendancy. Withering step too, though it get's removed when a movement skill is used.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Everblazen wrote:
Even with Devouring Diadem, I don't have enough mana to use herald of agony, despair, and malevolence at the same time. Am I missing something? Do I just need more max mana on my gear in general? Thanks in advance!

Are they socketed in the helmet?

So.. i forgot I still had a essence worm on LOL. ty
POB lvl100 version has 2 +1 frenzy nodes:
- Fervour
- Fenetic
But i don't see how to gain thoose frenzy charges in fight... :-/
"
Akhloryne wrote:
POB lvl100 version has 2 +1 frenzy nodes:
- Fervour
- Fenetic
But i don't see how to gain thoose frenzy charges in fight... :-/