[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
omarom2498 wrote:
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Hey, just a question - why all the chaos nodes? Aren't we mostly physical/poison?

Poison Damage is Chaos Damage in Path!

Wait, so any chaos% is directly improving my poison damage? Good to know, thanks!
"
pottage7 wrote:
Can't get an antivenom jewel, are people not selling them or am I searching wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/GvllVgZhb
"
nogenem wrote:
"
pottage7 wrote:
Can't get an antivenom jewel, are people not selling them or am I searching wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/GvllVgZhb

Thanks dude
can anyone help me with the build ? pob is https://pastebin.com/SZ4qkTtw
Awesome build, i really like it.

One question: what do you think about "Desecrate" for life sustain? Just came up with the idea, since i don't really have life reg, life leech or life on hit. I usually don't have problems with my life while mapping, only during longlasting Single Target Bossfights (Omniphobia depending on level of Delirium, T14-Conquerors). Thought behind it is, that it gives my Devouring Diadem corpses to consume every once in a while (5 corpses = 2k life reg, pretty nice i'd say). Not sure about self-casting or l linking it to CWDT though.
"
legendary1906 wrote:
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

https://pastebin.com/uTXznY5u

The best notables i found are:
Wicked Pall(for bv duration)
Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)
Circling Oblivion(good damage boost and bv duration)
Low Tolerance(the most damage you can get, but it is hard to get)
Antivenom and golden rule combo(easy cap chaos res)
Septic spells(to reach 100% poison chance)
Grim oath(extra damage, very easy to roll)
Haemorrhage(more damage with crits)
Overwhelming malice( unholy might on crit means we can skip out on sin's rebirth flask)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

So, just scale the build with cluster jewels if you dont have much currency.

edit: added overwhelming malice thanks to suggestion.

On large i went with Wicked Pall (chaos dmg + bv dura), Unholy Grace (chaos dmg + atk & cast speed) and Overwhelming malice. Good combo for dps.
On medium i went with circling oblivion (lot of dps) and haemorrhage (dps too).
I didn't take Low tolerance as i seem to understand it differently than most people. It says "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage". So after the first poison applied it stops working right ? If it works like that, isn't that kinda meh ?

Anyway, i bought one cluster with low tolerance and circling oblivion. I'll test it and see how it feels.
"
Faltry wrote:
"
legendary1906 wrote:
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

https://pastebin.com/uTXznY5u

The best notables i found are:
Wicked Pall(for bv duration)
Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)
Circling Oblivion(good damage boost and bv duration)
Low Tolerance(the most damage you can get, but it is hard to get)
Antivenom and golden rule combo(easy cap chaos res)
Septic spells(to reach 100% poison chance)
Grim oath(extra damage, very easy to roll)
Haemorrhage(more damage with crits)
Overwhelming malice( unholy might on crit means we can skip out on sin's rebirth flask)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

So, just scale the build with cluster jewels if you dont have much currency.

edit: added overwhelming malice thanks to suggestion.

On large i went with Wicked Pall (chaos dmg + bv dura), Unholy Grace (chaos dmg + atk & cast speed) and Overwhelming malice. Good combo for dps.
On medium i went with circling oblivion (lot of dps) and haemorrhage (dps too).
I didn't take Low tolerance as i seem to understand it differently than most people. It says "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage". So after the first poison applied it stops working right ? If it works like that, isn't that kinda meh ?

Anyway, i bought one cluster with low tolerance and circling oblivion. I'll test it and see how it feels.

No, Low tolerance is not meh. The reason poisons you inflict on non-poisoned enemies deal 300% increased damage is AMAZING is because that takes the first hit while CLEARING and makes it do more damage, then our bino's kitchen knife will take that amplified poison from when the creature dies and move it to the next one. If that next happens to NOT be poisoned it takes 300% of THAT poison. It's technically "double dipping" if the stars align, but the simple truth is it makes our clear-speed higher, and Bino's will cause that full damage spike as it's the biggest poison on an enemy damage wise to spread to stragglers.
Last edited by Xenithos on Mar 17, 2020, 2:16:47 PM
When do we actually Use Malevolence?
Like i literally never used it so far, but my gear isnt up to top yet so no clue, if someone could please explain. thanks
I just tested Low Tolerance on 5 maps and it feels like the clear is smoother. I'll play with it a little for a few days and switch again to my old setup and see how it feels.
"
Chuppostae wrote:
When do we actually Use Malevolence?
Like i literally never used it so far, but my gear isnt up to top yet so no clue, if someone could please explain. thanks

Once you get diadem. I'm using clarity/HOA as my only auras till I get that. I've kept it in my gear to just keep it leveled up at least.

Great build overall so far. Slower than I'd like while leveling but once I hit maps and got an ex to buy tabula +2 duration then now I'm flying through stuff even with shit resists. VERY squishy while leveling. Getting better with time in maps.

Build is very squishy early on, but see above about shit resists, using tabula doesn't help but my damage is very good now. Binos/Cold Iron seem to make a huge difference as well so prio getting those. If you get 1ex drop you can split that between +2 duration tabula/cold iron(60c/30c) and then the leftover 10c can snag your binos/coralitos if you haven't got them yet. Binos is massive and really cheap to get either way, easily buyable with leveling c's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info