[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

To get a % Inc damage over time on a cold iron point dagger what exactly do we do to craft one? Thx in advance
Hi! This build seems really interesting with the new notable coming on. But one quick question, why my PoB doesn't seems to reach 20M Dps with your pastebin link? Is there a wrong configuration on my side and how to fix it? Cause at least I want my config to be correct so I can min max things correctly too later on. Thanks!

"
kofai wrote:
Great guide!
One quick question tho, after getting Noxious strike and dropping poison support, isn't the chance to poison on hit only 40%?
is there a way to make it 100% that I cannot see?
Or 40% is enough already?

Coralito flask + HoA + Circle of nostalgia to buff HoA's buff effect (chance to poison)
"
JesusIsMyLord wrote:
To get a % Inc damage over time on a cold iron point dagger what exactly do we do to craft one? Thx in advance

Corrupt it. In 3.9 i corrupred about 50 daggers with no result.
After that i bought one for 9 ex.
"
Kloner89 wrote:
and sorry for another question :D

what do you think about obliteration wands for clearing ?

I tried this setup yesterday. It's worse then CIP daggers with boom-gloves but it's very cheap. So i think it's good option for league start.
Popping in to say thanks for the build. I rolled this last night and got to 50 in SSF to simulate a league start as much as I could. I am enjoying this over the Viper Strike poison build I tried beforehand. The mobility, especially while leveling, makes for a very fast campaign experience. I am league starting with this for sure and rocking my Basilisk supporter gear >:D

Thanks again,
Sethmane

Edit: Grammar
Last edited by Sethmane on Mar 10, 2020, 2:53:21 PM
"
vflowertwitch wrote:
So, these new notables look the most interesting for Poison BV Assassins to me, in addition to all the life notables of course:

"
Circling Oblivion
20% increased Damage over Time
20% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies
15% increased Skill Effect Duration

^even the name is basically made for poison BV
"
Haemorrhage
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes
40% increased Critical Strike Chance

^Dire Torment is really good and this is pretty much the same
"
Wasting Affliction
20% increased Damage with Ailments
Damaging Ailments deal damage 10% faster

^faster ailments is new
"
Wicked Pall
35% increased Chaos Damage
20% increased Skill Effect Duration

^some free skill duration on a chaos jewel? straight up better than the current duration nodes
"
Septic Spells
8% increased Cast Speed
Spell Skills have +10% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison
20% chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage

^herald with ring+ascendancy+coralito's is enough to get to 100%, but with no flask charges this could be a nice failsafe, the multiplier by itself is already pretty nice
"
No Witnesses
10% chance to gain Elusive on Kill
25% increased Elusive Effect

^maybe not as good as getting life notables?

Unfortunately we don't have a good spot to go for a cluster jewel slot (unless they make changes to some passives), since we neither really care about 8% increased maximum mana nor 8% increased projectile damage.

But if you can get multiple of those notables on a jewel, it may be worth going for.

You missed probably the most absurd one! Check out Antivenom. "+17% to chaos resistance. --Unaffected by Poison--" Slap that on with The Golden Rule and your DPS jumps astronomically, not to mention your chaos res. This notable single-handedly solves the "Can't fit Maw of Conquest into the build" problem, and gives absolutely bonkers scaling to Noxious Strike. Even better, it's probably on a Medium or Small cluster jewel, not a large one since it likely falls under utility or defense, and thus can be grabbed with minimal sacrifice.

In my PoB (https://pastebin.com/erKnBRzZ) with absolutely dumpster tier gear it goes from 2.2M DPS to an even 3M with just that notable and Jewel.

All that is assuming I didn't horribly misread something... but the phrasing on Antivenom is exactly as it is on Maw of Conquest, so it should work the same.
Liking the guide a lot, planning to league start with this barring any major changes in patch notes.

Is there any way you can create a POB link with only like 75 skill points or so put in with what you think is ideal, so then we can use those extra points towards new cluster jewels? Havent played BV in a long time, would help a bunch with getting the more required stuff before going into the new jewels. Thanks!
"
Serenity216 wrote:

You missed probably the most absurd one! Check out Antivenom. "+17% to chaos resistance. --Unaffected by Poison--" Slap that on with The Golden Rule and your DPS jumps astronomically, not to mention your chaos res. This notable single-handedly solves the "Can't fit Maw of Conquest into the build" problem, and gives absolutely bonkers scaling to Noxious Strike. Even better, it's probably on a Medium or Small cluster jewel, not a large one since it likely falls under utility or defense, and thus can be grabbed with minimal sacrifice.

I didn't mention this one since this build doesn't do self-poison right now, but maybe with this new notable, it will.

As far as I can see, the only real advantage you gain is doubling the amount of recently applied poisons? (can easily get to 50+% chaos res without it)

That's nice, but if you're minmaxing the build in the end game, you already aim for killing bosses within seconds, so making the 30th poison you apply last 8.6 seconds instead of 4.3 seconds probably does more for the dps in pob than it actually helps you in game.

So you invest a cluster jewel mod, a passive point for that keystone and a jewel socket into making your poisons last longer than they need to if your build is minmaxed.
Noob question:
do poison stacks from multiple party members stack? my wife and I want to play both poison builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info