[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"

I don't suppose anyone's tried this with an Occultist and can point me in the right direction? Had a go in PoB, got to around 7m shaper DPS with 10k ES as CI.

Why not?
Void beacon->witchering presence->profane bloom->malediction ?

"
konop88 wrote:
"

I don't suppose anyone's tried this with an Occultist and can point me in the right direction? Had a go in PoB, got to around 7m shaper DPS with 10k ES as CI.

Why not?
Void beacon->witchering presence->profane bloom->malediction ?

Exactly, solves the problems of not instantly deleting packs and having to rely on dodge (can't stand it). Will update with PoB once I'm finished fiddling.
https://pastebin.com/v5RhuUxQ

Probably going to league start with this, seems fairly solid.
Last edited by aastr on Mar 8, 2020, 6:10:20 PM
im sure occultist would work well but wouldn't have nearly the dps as assassin im sure. since you lose out on the crit and crit scaling.

you also really gotta be sure you can get to 100% poison chance, since you get a significant chunk of that from assassin ascendancy
"
xMustard wrote:
im sure occultist would work well but wouldn't have nearly the dps as assassin im sure. since you lose out on the crit and crit scaling.

you also really gotta be sure you can get to 100% poison chance, since you get a significant chunk of that from assassin ascendancy

PoB showing similar effective DPS numbers for me, probably missing something though since neither of them seem close to 20m.
"

Id go down to swift venoms on tree but leave toxic strikes.
6L : void manipulation -> poison
+ rare dagger with chance to poison on hit

If occultist DPS is good enuf it could b better option ;)

If it works u can drop some ES 4 crit on passive tree(?)
"
konop88 wrote:
"

Id go down to swift venoms on tree but leave toxic strikes.
6L : void manipulation -> poison
+ rare dagger with chance to poison on hit

If occultist DPS is good enuf it could b better option ;)

If it works u can drop some ES 4 crit on passive tree(?)

Dropping poison for awakened swift affliction loses about 3m dps even with perfectly crafted dagger and all chance to poison on tree

I'd rather not go below 10k ES, checking out the full damage tree just now. 6k ES just isn't enough. Also not much point scaling crit on Occultist.

Edit: Have updated pastebin with much better version.
Last edited by aastr on Mar 8, 2020, 6:09:54 PM
I did try build a occultist version, but you lose significant damage, avoidance and movement speed.

It just didn't make sense :)

Also, stream will be live tonight, doing some updates/theory ahead of league start!
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Last edited by Gr0bbs on Mar 9, 2020, 12:49:23 AM
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Also, stream will be live tonight, doing some updates/theory ahead of league start!

if the Assasin got nerfed, do you think it would affect this build a lot, i mean, on tackiness? Thank you.
Im tossing up between this poison BV as a starter and also a pure physical damage BV. The DPS look kind of similar but Im not sure if PoB is lieing to me or not. Can someone take a look at this build and see if it looks the same DPS wise or if Im mistaken? Does physical scale as well compared to ele or chaos? Will bossing be more difficult with a phys BV build? I just like the idea of an ES low life build as it looks less squishy to me. What would be better in your opinions and why?

https://pastebin.com/h1QvDBJL

Cheers,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info