[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
xMustard wrote:
ya this build is definitely goig to be super popular in 3.10. which is why im probably not going to do it now

Phew thanks for sharing, I can sleep easy now.
"
Example257 wrote:
[...]
Thoughts about the Elusiv nerf? its basically our main survival talent

Elusive now grants 30% increased movement speed (from 40%), 15% chance to dodge attacks (from 20%) and 15% chance to dodge spells (from 20%).

Got concerns on Herald of Agony nerf also...
>>>
Herald of Agony
Agony Crawler now deals 5% increased physical damage per Virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 6%), up to 9% at gem level 20 (from 12%).
>>>
Last edited by Akhloryne on Mar 11, 2020, 7:46:03 PM
"
Akhloryne wrote:
"
Example257 wrote:
[...]
Thoughts about the Elusiv nerf? its basically our main survival talent

Elusive now grants 30% increased movement speed (from 40%), 15% chance to dodge attacks (from 20%) and 15% chance to dodge spells (from 20%).

Got concerns on Herald of Agony nerf also...
>>>
Herald of Agony
Agony Crawler now deals 5% increased physical damage per Virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 6%), up to 9% at gem level 20 (from 12%).
>>>

The herald of agony nerf concern builds who play with a 6 link herald of agony. For this build, Herald of agony is linked with nothing to increased the damage of the agony crawler. We need herald of agony for poison on hit and more poison damage. So, the nerf doesn't affect this build.
PoB says there is -43% unreserved mana (-368 mana) on every setup. Is that intended or is PoB just unable to calculate something? Also, I decided to redownload the PoB to see if there were changes but it was empty.
Last edited by ViperdragZ on Mar 11, 2020, 9:26:54 PM
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
PoB says there is -43% unreserved mana (-368 mana) on every setup. Is that intended or is PoB just unable to calculate something? Also, I decided to redownload the PoB to see if there were changes but it was empty.

That's because the 3 Heralds from the leveling section are still checked (at least they were for me)
Last edited by Fummeh on Mar 11, 2020, 9:47:43 PM
"
Level as Elemental Blade Vortex.

Does anyone have gem leveling guide for this?
I mean gem links in acts.
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
Level as Elemental Blade Vortex.

Does anyone have gem leveling guide for this?
I mean gem links in acts.

Hi, they have lvling section on page 1 you can go there and find more details, here is a short if you need a quick view:
Spoiler
Gems
1-12
Any spell (Freezing pulse, Fireball, Explosive trap, etc)

Flame Dash
Spell Totem - Wither
Whirling Blades

Blade Vortex - Lesser poison - Void Manipulation - Unbound Ailments - Increased Crit Strikes

Herald of Agony

Deadly Ailments
Faster Attacks for your Whirling Blades

Malevolence

Replace Lesser poison with Poison (Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)
Blasphemy with Despair
Fortify for your whirling blades

Unleash - Amazing QoL
Vile Toxins - put this in asap
Add multiple totems to your wither setup
CWDT - Steelskin
Personally I like leveling with a different skill than the one I'll be mapping with. Looks like ED/Contagion will be a good leveling alternative, right? I see quite a lot of Chaos dot passives at the start, won't even need to change the pathing.
So can we clear map efficiently without binos ? Also is this build still a solid league starter ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
So can we clear map efficiently without binos ? Also is this build still a solid league starter ?

Binos/Obliterations help but aren't necessary. Some people stick with Cold Iron Point for mapping others even use Desintegrator.

Yes this build is nearly completely untouched by nerf and will be a good starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info