[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Cruonit wrote:
Hi, very nice build and detailed guide. I am playing a max dodge ed/cont trickster at the moment but not satisfied with single target damage.
I already scale chaos damage, tree is not really different and have 6links in my chest available. Do you think a soft transition is possible or should I absolutly start a new char and go for assassin?

If you remove all your ascendancy points and rerun uberlab you can swap your ascendancy to assassin. If you do spend the regrets, in the time it'd take you to level a new character(unless you can do it in like 3hrs) you can pay off the respec cost in running maps instead.
"
SilkySnow_ wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:
Hi, very nice build and detailed guide. I am playing a max dodge ed/cont trickster at the moment but not satisfied with single target damage.
I already scale chaos damage, tree is not really different and have 6links in my chest available. Do you think a soft transition is possible or should I absolutly start a new char and go for assassin?

If you remove all your ascendancy points and rerun uberlab you can swap your ascendancy to assassin. If you do spend the regrets, in the time it'd take you to level a new character(unless you can do it in like 3hrs) you can pay off the respec cost in running maps instead.

Thank you.
It would be better to wait until autorespec at the leaguestart.
I was more curious about integrating BV to trickster because many people on the forum complain about late game squishiness but don't have a problem with single target damage.
ED grants pretty good sustain and trickster is pretty tanky. I need better single target damage and have good 'over time multiplier' to benefit from poison.
I guess in the end I'll level up with BV. Did a run right now, 5h17m. Seems good. I guess i just fucked up my first run somehow, that's why it took longer and felt really clunky.
"
crapp7y wrote:
I guess in the end I'll level up with BV. Did a run right now, 5h17m. Seems good. I guess i just fucked up my first run somehow, that's why it took longer and felt really clunky.

Can you give a breakdown of skills etc used? Did you just follow the guide here and stick with poison?
I used the guide. Explosive trap till BV, grabbed 3 heralds instead of 1 + malevolence. Did lab at lv 31 to free up a socket. Also, once you get unleash it's just a breeze cause you can stay at 10 BV stacks without stopping too much. Because of that I was able to stay at the level of the zone till around act 8.

Also, I used flame dash as the movement skill throughout the whole run.
Thanx for the build!
Its gonna b my next league starter.Am just levelling now and got a question : why wud u use cold iron point : only for corruption 'inc DOT' ?U got same thing with Heartbreaker but also couple other options ;)

"
konop88 wrote:
Thanx for the build!
Its gonna b my next league starter.Am just levelling now and got a question : why wud u use cold iron point : only for corruption 'inc DOT' ?U got same thing with Heartbreaker but also couple other options ;)

The +3 to Phys Gems, because Blade Vortex is a Phys Gem, every level on BV is an big Damage boost
I'm looking for a new league starter. The damage of this build seems insane, even on the few chaos budget version. What I dont get is, how do you play with like 3.5k hp at level 75-80. That's like atleast 1.5-2k ehp less than I normally have at that point (also dodge build).

Was survivability and issue for you playing this build? (Im talking about the budget version not the ~5k hp version that you reach in your late 80s).

Thanks!
LVL 77 now - 3.1k hp no problems.Am clearing T8 maps too easy and still gotta do last ascend(reduced dmg+movement speed is some surivability) + get hp passives and blood rage for frenzy see how it goes in late 80's ;)

edit :

LVL 78 - 3.3k hp T12 maps u just melt everything thats on yo way.Stack BV when u start map then Blood rage then run flasks as u get to first pack and whirling blades to fortify.Run around em and next pack and again and again...
Last edited by konop88 on Mar 8, 2020, 1:44:30 PM
I don't suppose anyone's tried this with an Occultist and can point me in the right direction? Had a go in PoB, got to around 7m shaper DPS with 10k ES as CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info