[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
camnupre wrote:
>>>(Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)
But in PoB is poison gem in endbuild. So what to do?

Same question. I do see empower in his Skin of the Loyal example which makes sense, but everywhere else poison is referenced.
I also wanna ask about withering step. In PoB is linked with CWDT. But gem lvl is 70, CWDT is 5, its work only with 46-lvl skill gems. Withering step should be used from skill panel i guess?
"
YagoDanti wrote:
Two questions for those who understand:

1. Why everyone is using Herald of Purity instead of Summon skitterbots? I wanna do the change but not blindly. (If someone could explain it)

2. What gem to use instead of poison (and why)? Looking to pump DPS

tks!

I had the same question. Can anyone answer this?
1. More dps
2. u can use awakened void manipulation if you have 100% chance to poison without poison gem
Last edited by PezeMovsky on Feb 7, 2021, 2:52:46 PM
Hey guys - took me awhile of playing this build and tweaking it but it's pretty strong now. Here's the gear & gems I've found that work pretty well. Changed up the tree to be more defensive (grabbed Wind Dancer), and despite only have 4k life I feel like I rarely die and have enough damage to do fairly juiced maps + metamorphs/bosses. Im still working on getting small cluster life jewels setup. Once thats done I'll probably be speccing out of the starting life nodes near ranger. Also using an inspired learning right now, seems to help out when things get crazy on big Harbinger packs in Valdo's or doing delirium + beyond, etc.

"
PezeMovsky wrote:
1. More dps
2. u can use awakened void manipulation if you have 100% chance to poison without poison gem

Thanks. That what i need.
p.s. It's too hard to get cap resistance without rare chest. Too much uniques...
Last edited by camnupre on Feb 7, 2021, 5:35:01 PM
How do we make stuff explode with Asenaths?
"
camnupre wrote:
"
PezeMovsky wrote:
1. More dps

Thanks. That what i need.
p.s. It's too hard to get cap resistance without rare chest. Too much uniques...

Check my profile. I guess I managed to have all auras skitterbots, malevolence, herald of agony, despair, aspect and precision. Also I have 4.5k hp and lots of evasion. Honestly not dying too often and my resists are very ok. Clusters help u with resists and a good ring and stygian with catalyst will be your go to. Later today I'll explain my steps in here
Last edited by YagoDanti on Feb 7, 2021, 7:43:47 PM
Is there an Obliteration build anywhere?
"
wrathchild619 wrote:
"
camnupre wrote:
>>>(Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)
But in PoB is poison gem in endbuild. So what to do?

Same question. I do see empower in his Skin of the Loyal example which makes sense, but everywhere else poison is referenced.

Also my question. Void Manipulation seems better if you still have 100% poison just for the extra damage on the hits, I guess? But yeah empower later makes sense.
IGN: TsukiZap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info