[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Been in the mood for a build change for a couple of days now after running my CoC for a while. Would this be an improvement compaired to that build when it comes to damage/survivability?
Which will be the best watcher's eye ? Looking to pump my DPS without changing chest.

PoB isn't set up https://pastebin.com/Y3HLtHvH
Probably something like this

Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+43% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

... costs abit lol

In my tree i have used jewel with . increased chaos damage 17%, life 7% , damage with poison 19% ... the above watchers eye is silly price and very rare and in pob it only gives me about 2million dps more?? wtf

https://pastebin.com/sy66gm5h

Last edited by Nehpets187 on Feb 5, 2021, 6:02:49 AM
"
Nehpets187 wrote:
Probably something like this

Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+43% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

... costs abit lol

In my tree i have used jewel with . increased chaos damage 17%, life 7% , damage with poison 19% ... the above watchers eye is silly price and very rare and in pob it only gives me about 2million dps more?? wtf

https://pastebin.com/sy66gm5h

Your build looks really well done. Would you have any suggestion for me? I am not too sure how to set up PoB, so I cant compare properly.

Also, what upgrade would you suggest for me? Right now I am leveling my enlightned to 3 so I can use thr aspect of spider (i guess). Meanwhile I am farming for watcher's eye

How's your survavility and bossing?

Also, forgot to ask. Going Cold BV is a better upgrade? What would it taking this build next level? Without headhunter =)

Thabks btw

Last edited by YagoDanti on Feb 5, 2021, 7:26:45 AM
I am a newb to this build, i sold some of my spectre build to fund this.

I pretty much copied the op Grobbs build(level 93 Grobbs_bv) on his profile (many thanks to him cause this is fun) , i'v added in Wind dancer on tree for better defence, a few little changes with clusters and gloves.

I'm also not sure of the pob and what amount of poisons/wither etc. is added, depends wether its a boss or just clearing maps, normally for mapping i use a cold iron point and binos knife then switch to 2 cold iron points on a boss.

I would also like a watchers eye but very expensive for the one i want which would be similar to the one i posted earlier, either 2 malevolence or 1 malevolance and 1 precision.

To survive i just keep 10 stacks of vortex up with plague bearer and flasks and run to the sides or through packs, binos knife poisons nearby enemies so most mobs die fairly quick. (i'm still figuring out plague bearer?) i also would like a explode chest but to keep similar levels of health which will cost ex's.

Bossings is good, killed sirus fairly easy but if you loose all flasks and stacks it will take awhile longer... i dont get much time to play cause i got rl stuff to do alot!

Sry I don't know about cold bv and i have never had a headhunter belt, tempted to buy one.

Shopping list : Another circle of nostalgia / new boots / small cluster for life when i level 3 more levels ouch. / explode chest

Also enchant my helm with something blade vortex/

Enjoying this so far.

Regards.
Last edited by Nehpets187 on Feb 5, 2021, 9:45:01 AM
Hi, im level 92 and liking the build.

I was wondering how the CWDT-Withering Step interaction works.
I want to have withering step level 20 so i get more dodge chance, but its only level 11 (requires level 45) cause CWDT "CAN ONLY SUPPORT SKILL GEMS REQUIRING LEVEL 50 OR LOWER" - cwdt is on level 7 now.

In the PoB its level and 5 and withering step is 20.

How is withering step level 20 supposed to be activated if CWDT isn't level 20?

Thanks
"
Hi, im level 92 and liking the build.

I was wondering how the CWDT-Withering Step interaction works.
I want to have withering step level 20 so i get more dodge chance, but its only level 11 (requires level 45) cause CWDT "CAN ONLY SUPPORT SKILL GEMS REQUIRING LEVEL 50 OR LOWER" - cwdt is on level 7 now.

In the PoB its level and 5 and withering step is 20.

How is withering step level 20 supposed to be activated if CWDT isn't level 20?

Thanks

Just put your Withering step on left click and then it casts itself when it's up :)

Cheers, Matt
On the large cluster jewel, which two of the three notables would be preferred? Also I'm noticing gem setups from the pob link are different from the thread, which one is up-to-date? For example POB has two glove setups and one weapon.
Hey everyone,

I've played this build pretty successful on SC Ritual to level 96 but now I've reached a point where I'm not really sure what to upgrade anymore. I'll attach my items and my POB and would really appreciate it if someone could have a quick look at it and guide me in a direction or suggest some further upgrades to the build. If I'm copying the configuration that OP uses in POB I'm sitting at ~21.8 Million Shaper DPS right now.

Link to the POB: https://pastebin.com/mETWebyu

Cluster Jewels are included in the POB.
Last edited by trophant on Feb 5, 2021, 5:53:00 PM
"
trophant wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've played this build pretty successful on SC Ritual to level 96 but now I've reached a point where I'm not really sure what to upgrade anymore. I'll attach my items and my POB and would really appreciate it if someone could have a quick look at it and guide me in a direction or suggest some further upgrades to the build. If I'm copying the configuration that OP uses in POB I'm sitting at ~21.8 Million Shaper DPS right now.

Link to the POB: https://pastebin.com/mETWebyu

Cluster Jewels are included in the POB.

Not too sure, since you're way stronger than me. But as far as I've seen you can change your large cluster for 3 notables instead of 2 and get aspect of the spider ?

Last edited by YagoDanti on Feb 5, 2021, 7:26:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info