[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

>>>(Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)
But in PoB is poison gem in endbuild. So what to do?
"
YagoDanti wrote:
"
trophant wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've played this build pretty successful on SC Ritual to level 96 but now I've reached a point where I'm not really sure what to upgrade anymore. I'll attach my items and my POB and would really appreciate it if someone could have a quick look at it and guide me in a direction or suggest some further upgrades to the build. If I'm copying the configuration that OP uses in POB I'm sitting at ~21.8 Million Shaper DPS right now.

Link to the POB: https://pastebin.com/mETWebyu

Cluster Jewels are included in the POB.

Not too sure, since you're way stronger than me. But as far as I've seen you can change your large cluster for 3 notables instead of 2 and get aspect of the spider ?

Thanks for your answer, Aspect of the spider is already on my ring, will look out for another 3 notable large cluster jewel.
Hi everyone, im currently playing this build and...im realy disapointed. Maybe im doing something wrong, but for the moment i realy don't enjoy it.

Here is my gear :

I've just switched to a single cluster setup, with only 2 passives, 3 is way too expensive.

For the moment im realy squishy and my dps feels so bad. On POB i have close to 11M shaper dps but it realy doesn"t feels like it when mapping or bossing.
For the amount of money i've put into it, it's realy not great for the moment.

What do i need to upgrade first ? I've just put a threat of hope so i need 10% more lightning def, but it will be simple.

"
trophant wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've played this build pretty successful on SC Ritual to level 96 but now I've reached a point where I'm not really sure what to upgrade anymore. I'll attach my items and my POB and would really appreciate it if someone could have a quick look at it and guide me in a direction or suggest some further upgrades to the build. If I'm copying the configuration that OP uses in POB I'm sitting at ~21.8 Million Shaper DPS right now.

I don't have any suggestion just wondering why run explode chest and Asenath? From what I understand they don't stack. I got a lucky drop recently that sold for 30ex, I'm looking on upgrading my chest but because I have Asenath I think I only need additional curse on chest, not curse AND explode. Which makes the chest considerably cheaper ..

Unless the plan is to go explode chest and change the gloves later? To what?
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
trophant wrote:
Hey everyone,

I don't have any suggestion just wondering why run explode chest and Asenath? From what I understand they don't stack. I got a lucky drop recently that sold for 30ex, I'm looking on upgrading my chest but because I have Asenath I think I only need additional curse on chest, not curse AND explode. Which makes the chest considerably cheaper ..

Unless the plan is to go explode chest and change the gloves later? To what?

Crafted the chest first and went for exploding on it. Might be worth considering to change the gloves to some Templars with curse on hit and some other helpful corruptions.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Hi everyone, im currently playing this build and...im realy disapointed. Maybe im doing something wrong, but for the moment i realy don't enjoy it.

Here is my gear :

I've just switched to a single cluster setup, with only 2 passives, 3 is way too expensive.

For the moment im realy squishy and my dps feels so bad. On POB i have close to 11M shaper dps but it realy doesn"t feels like it when mapping or bossing.
For the amount of money i've put into it, it's realy not great for the moment.

What do i need to upgrade first ? I've just put a threat of hope so i need 10% more lightning def, but it will be simple.

I think the one cluster setup is why you struggle. Iam using a two cluster build and i wreck everything super fast even on T16 juiced maps WITH anti poison modifiers. The only real issue for me atm is Sirus, but thats more of me problem then the build. I also run Herald of purity, precision (with a crit strike multiplier while using precision), despair, malevolence and aspect of the spider. I also rather use Templar gloves instead of Asenaths. With two cluster jewel setup with malice, wicked pall and Grim oath which i crafted by myself btw i also reach 5500 hp on lvl 95. The last things i need to improve are boots with tailwind and get chaos resist also on boots and chest instead of fire. Honestly even with 2% chaos resists i have no real issues except Sirus.
Last edited by LoniLoni on Feb 6, 2021, 4:41:17 PM
hey guys, im playing a variation of gr0bbs poison bv and BigDuck's poison bv.

i have been having a lot of trouble with getting randomly 1 shot as im running rare t16 maps.

need help on what to upgrade gear wise, and also if anyone can help me figure how to push this character further into the end game.

thanks

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Luez1YVz
"
kingcane1 wrote:
hey guys, im playing a variation of gr0bbs poison bv and BigDuck's poison bv.

i have been having a lot of trouble with getting randomly 1 shot as im running rare t16 maps.

need help on what to upgrade gear wise, and also if anyone can help me figure how to push this character further into the end game.

thanks

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Luez1YVz

Pushing this character further requires a similar watchers eye like Grobbs has (with the crit multi while affected by precision). I would also drop those gloves and get Templar ones (look at mine). Again all depends on your budget. Also crafting a explody chest with additional curse and atleast T2 life is quite a must for smooth clear. With the double cluster setup you should not be lacking damage (i would take the corrupted daggers with chaos damage tbh as they give use a MASSIVE dmg boost). On the amulet i would drop dirty techniques and annoint Constitution (easy 500+ hp).

Thie build is simply prone to random oneshots. Nothing we can do about it at this point. But if they happen then its for these reasons while mapping:

- minus player resistances modifier where the Atziri Ritual can oneshot you with the flame circles plus ofcourse the random flame ball bombs. If that hits you on a juiced map with elemental weakness and less elemental resistances you simply die and reflect physical is a no no ofcourse.

Other then that a simple rule aplies to this build... You have to kill them faster then they can kill you. This build is not a friend with the random boss mechanics like Shaper guardians have or Elder ones.

Two questions for those who understand:

1. Why everyone is using Herald of Purity instead of Summon skitterbots? I wanna do the change but not blindly. (If someone could explain it)

2. What gem to use instead of poison (and why)? Looking to pump DPS

tks!
Is this build good to farm legion emblems at tier14-16 maps with a budget of 10ex?

Thanks!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info