[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

would someone be good enough to look at my profile and advise ways to make me more tanky please

https://pastebin.com/61ibXatG
Hey, does anyone know or has a guide about the crafting of the large cluster jewel with 3 Notables ?
Playing the build since league start, clearing without too much problem T16 maps, I wanted to upgrade to the cluster setup :)
Great Build, Thanks !
Last edited by Polyneus on Feb 10, 2021, 12:40:12 PM
"
would someone be good enough to look at my profile and advise ways to make me more tanky please

https://pastebin.com/61ibXatG

First things I noticed that will help:

Flasks: Swapping one of your life flask with a Quartz flask. Phasing plus capping your Dodge chance is huge

Resists: Lightning Resist is below 75%

Gems: Swap enduring cry & urgent orders: Immortal Cry (lvl 3) linked to CWDT (lvl 1) We dont have great physical mitigation, this will help

Next Upgrade: Getting 3 passive Large cluster jewels
How good is tailwind for us? I am thinking of buying those boots or is it maybe better to get watcher's eye?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hi all,

I theorycrafted a lot before this league and went the self-poison route.
Saw this guide now, mentioning "not worth it". Can you explain a little further? I see the upsides of high chaos res, I even combined this with Divine Flesh, and the chance to run poison sextants...

Please have a look at my profile.

1. What do you think about going "full ham" on the chaos res route (self-poison, divine flesh, small cluster jewel, tree --> I'm at 87% chaos res). Maybe better to cut some? Maybe shield for 2. cold iron point?

2. Any way to get better defence against phys? Thought about swapping in CWDT + Immortal Call for faster casting in my Wither Totem setup and increased area or empower with Plague Bearer (kind of painful?!)

3. Next upgrades? Thinking about hunter influenced belt with life, %life, chaos dmg. Tailwind boots.

4. What do you think about Life Small Cluster Jewels? Fettle? Towering Threat (aoe)?
There are some differences between PoB and this guide - which one is the most actual?
Any suggestions on how to craft the large cluster jewel with overwhelming malice, wicked pall, grim oath?

I tried several routes with alteration spam/ augmentation, or chaos spam, it's pretty darn hard. Though I figured grim oath is easy to put on using harvest.
Going decent now that crafted a chest. Cluster jewels are looking extremely expensive and idk when i will be able to afford them. Other than that, what would be some good upgrades to work towards?

also, Corruption or Dire Torment? POB says corruption is a 200k+ dps increase over DT.

https://pastebin.com/Cnn2GsAM
Last edited by Decius09 on Feb 12, 2021, 2:59:33 AM
"
mrob4vt wrote:
i went a lil off book once i hit end game.... happy with the build..... crafted a gg ammy/ ring/ belt/ boots/ chest (chest needs some work still)

currently at 5.2k hp and 44m sirus dps with everything popped plus whatever plague bearer gives.
next upgrades will be jewels, then gonna farm for helm and belt enchant, and finally after that gonna try to harvest craft t1 life on chest / boots/ ammy

Can I see youe PoB? How's your survivability? I am using Asenath and Kintsugi and managed to have 5k lofe and 32m DPS. Not dying much, evasion is pretty high plus kintsugi is awesome in terms of defense. But if I wanna upgrade even furthur I guess I honestly have no other options besides a crazy glove like yours and explodie chest, am I wrong
I know is a pain in the ass, but i would really appreciate if someone could evaluate my char.
https://pastebin.com/wMpH7Jk4

I think i got all major items, but still, i die to often andi dont fell a decent DPS for the investment. Killing bosses is always hard since you have to stay close to them...

Idk if this is what this build should fells like or I’m doing something wrong (most probable thing, this game is too complicated for my brain and I usually mess some silly thing).

Anyway, appreciate any feedback.

tks

Last edited by Agulha_Negr4 on Feb 12, 2021, 7:30:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info