[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Can someone look my gear and teel me if i can do simulacrum farm with no problems? or wich improvement can i do to better farm
"
YagoDanti wrote:
Changing skitterbots for Herald of Purity will give me more dps or more survivability? Or idk...both?
I guess I should skip skitterbots

Also, I was debaring among Hyrre's Ire, Fox Fortune and Kintsugi. Would any captain explain me why each armor would be better?

Currently using Fox Fortune and I am looking to get even more Evasion. As far as I read, Kintsugi should be the go to, due to the 20% reduction and let's say, more evasion than fox fortune?

And dropping devouring diadem would be an option? Note that I am ok with dmg. It could be better ofc, but I won't saceifice QoL for dmg

1. anomalous herald of purity gives your minions ability to taunt bosses making the boss target them instead of you. personally im using it, but am thinking about switching because it makes the boss less predictable

2. kintsugi offers the best defensive. rare armor with explodes, additional curse and spell crit chance gives you big clear speed and damage boost and it allows you to change your annoint from whispers of doom

3. someone posted few pages ago gear version with 90% mana reduction alphas howl, I've been using it since, gives you ability to switch freeze flask to some other flask like bottled faith or pure ms quicksilver for more zoom zooming. tho mana sustain is kinda yikes in this version, been using low level clarity for now to make it smoother
Hey I have three questions regarding the medium cluster jewel for you guys. Does it really matter if I go with damage over time multipler vs chaos over time multiplier? And does the wasting affliction passive stack and is their a problem with getting it on all 4 medium clusters?
Thanks guy!
Last edited by abbbcdy on Feb 4, 2021, 5:08:24 AM

Hi guys,
started playing after a while and as allways there are to many changes for me to handle it properly.
That's why i am asking for advice. What do you think about the rings i did craft. Are they usefull or not.
What to change and how to make the build better. I got a very strong timeless jewel (increased chaos dmg 50%, Chance to wither and 0,2% of Chaos dmg leeched as energyshield) i want to make use of. I can also replace my Amulett . Not sure what would be the best replacment.

Btw i prefer surviviabilty over maxed damage.

Thx for your help.
"
iznuk wrote:

Hi guys,
started playing after a while and as allways there are to many changes for me to handle it properly.
That's why i am asking for advice. What do you think about the rings i did craft. Are they usefull or not.
What to change and how to make the build better. I got a very strong timeless jewel (increased chaos dmg 50%, Chance to wither and 0,2% of Chaos dmg leeched as energyshield) i want to make use of. I can also replace my Amulett . Not sure what would be the best replacment.

Btw i prefer surviviabilty over maxed damage.

Thx for your help.

You can look to my pob. I also make survivability much more than what is given in the build. I am wearing Viridi's veil for more defence layer with magic ring. Also Wind Dancer and Kintsugi for more evasion if used with mistwall and for bosses I am using 2xCIP so %36 damage reduction from them. So far damage is very nice and I am not dying in the maps. Also for more smooth mapping I picked Inspired Learning.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZJHyWnrZ
Last edited by berk401 on Feb 4, 2021, 7:35:16 AM
"
berk401 wrote:

You can look to my pob. I also make survivability much more than what is given in the build. I am wearing Viridi's veil for more defence layer with magic ring. Also Wind Dancer and Kintsugi for more evasion if used with mistwall and for bosses I am using 2xCIP so %36 damage reduction from them. So far damage is very nice and I am not dying in the maps. Also for more smooth mapping I picked Inspired Learning.

I don't think it works like you do. You have the magic ring on your left ring slot, so Viridi's gives you "no extra damage from crit". But we already got that when we have Elusive via Ascendency. Equipping a magic ring on the right slot would give you Hexproof. But hexproof does NOT mean you're immune to curses. "Curse" is the major tag, split into the two tags Hex & Mark. (url]https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Hexes[/url]). The better choice would be to craft a flask with "immune to curses", so you're immune to Hexes AND Marks.

"Damage from enemies hitting you is unlucky" doesn't mean you have a chance to avoid it. "Lucky" / "unlucky" only means, that the damage an attack does will be rolled a second time, with the lower value being taken.

Imho, you'd get way more value out of the Devouring Diadem, because you could use another aura (Blood and Sand, for 50% reduced chance to hit on mobs) and you could craft a really good ring.
I just got my first headhunter eveer, thanks to the highest strength roll I'm able to keep my current gear. Unfortunately, some lack of lighting resistances is noticeable but my friend plays as an aura bot so should be fine.

Any tips with how to deal with HH using this build, any gear changes/tree changes?

A little offtopic, what type of content besides 100% delirium benefits from HH? Is even Poison BV good enough as a build to play with HH or should I consieder other builds to have much more fun?
"
"
berk401 wrote:

I don't think it works like you do. You have the magic ring on your left ring slot, so Viridi's gives you "no extra damage from crit". But we already got that when we have Elusive via Ascendency. Equipping a magic ring on the right slot would give you Hexproof. But hexproof does NOT mean you're immune to curses. "Curse" is the major tag, split into the two tags Hex & Mark. (url]https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Hexes[/url]). The better choice would be to craft a flask with "immune to curses", so you're immune to Hexes AND Marks.

"Damage from enemies hitting you is unlucky" doesn't mean you have a chance to avoid it. "Lucky" / "unlucky" only means, that the damage an attack does will be rolled a second time, with the lower value being taken.

Imho, you'd get way more value out of the Devouring Diadem, because you could use another aura (Blood and Sand, for 50% reduced chance to hit on mobs) and you could craft a really good ring.

Like I said, I know the unlucky mechanic which is another layer because attack will be rolled again. Also when you use blade vortex or any other skill you will lose elusive. I see you did not look at my POB. I am using flesh and stone as well because blood and sand does not give blind to enemies. Also I have a flask which gives curse immunity. So I think my advice is still valid
This build is nice to do simulacrum farm?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:
This build is nice to do simulacrum farm?

Yes, really easy - just keep 10 stacks and whirl from side to side and Vaal on bosses is enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info