[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Just got my first Maven kill with this build, wasted around 3 maps trying to figure it out and still died to the memory BS at the end but 100% doable. The Grimro video explains the fight really well. Worst parts are memory game at the end with the beams and if you get bad bosses during the laser blob. The puddles screwed me over on one of the runs as well gotta make sure to maneuver them to the edge like Shaper pools or else you can basically brick your run.

I do feel like this fight would be a million times easier with some golems constantly dpsing the boss or if you were attacking from a safe range though. It's a very sweaty fight having to be so close to boss all the time while paying attention to everything else

Did my first maven kill yesterday too, used 4 portals, but overall I'm not a fan of the fight, too much stuff with the same color scheme and last phase with memory and beams at the same time is just plain stupid imo
Is it worth to change the unique gloves for a rare ones with life, resists and temp chains on hit? Asenath costs 3ex and it's kinda expensive just for the curse

Packs already explode from chest and flesh and stone is blinding enemies
Last edited by Hellanoid on Feb 3, 2021, 7:35:13 AM
I made some changes about the build and I think I made some good changes about survivability and damage together. This is my build, what do you think guys(I am changing to dual CIP when bossing). Also, what can I do to increase my damage or defenses. I am thinking about dual cluster jewel setup. Also for anyone wondering the defenses feel not bad at all.
POB: https://pastebin.com/ZJHyWnrZ
Hey, any ideas how to improve my current build, my dps is so bad..spend all ex on this build from bb/bf and its muuch less dps, its terrible..any ideas?what to change?

i was hope for great legion farmer but..its terrible and explosions are bad :(
Last edited by CashD on Feb 3, 2021, 3:55:53 PM
Change flesh and stone to herald of purity, add 6 gem to ur blade vortex, lvl 21 blade vortex also helps,check the tree again, the cluster gives a lot of damage
Changing skitterbots for Herald of Purity will give me more dps or more survivability? Or idk...both?
I guess I should skip skitterbots

Also, I was debaring among Hyrre's Ire, Fox Fortune and Kintsugi. Would any captain explain me why each armor would be better?

Currently using Fox Fortune and I am looking to get even more Evasion. As far as I read, Kintsugi should be the go to, due to the 20% reduction and let's say, more evasion than fox fortune?

And dropping devouring diadem would be an option? Note that I am ok with dmg. It could be better ofc, but I won't saceifice QoL for dmg
I think alpha's howl with 90% mana is being used by some people
Guys, I see a lot of +1 to maximum frenzy charges on the tree in the PoB, but I don't understand how we are getting frenzy charges at all? There's nothing on gear, can't get it on jewels, so I'm very confused c:
"
ner1n wrote:
Guys, I see a lot of +1 to maximum frenzy charges on the tree in the PoB, but I don't understand how we are getting frenzy charges at all? There's nothing on gear, can't get it on jewels, so I'm very confused c:

Blood rage can give frenzy charge on kill.
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
ner1n wrote:

Blood rage can give frenzy charge on kill.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I'm SO dumb. Yeah I took out blood rage and completely forgot to put it back in. Do you reckon it makes that much of a difference? I've been doing fine without it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info