[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Zudi168 wrote:
I just crafted the following Body Armour. Should I now run 3 curses with double course gloves, 2 curses with different gloves or keep the Asenath gloves?

Thank you :)

Hey there,

may I ask how you're crafting a chest like that? I see a lot of chests with +1 to curse, explode and spell crit. Is there a specific order for you to craft it and how much did it cost you?
What implicit mods should we have in Crusader gloves?
+X to Level of Socketed Gems
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with X% increased Effect
maybe Spell Crit chance?

Wondering what flask we can use for fighting against Sirus, have you any idea?
"
Zudi168 wrote:
I just crafted the following Body Armour. Should I now run 3 curses with double course gloves, 2 curses with different gloves or keep the Asenath gloves?

100% Go hands of the high templar! With temp chains + another curse of your choosing.

Double curse and +2 gem level (or +4 if you have the money) to despair is going to be way stronger than running asenaths.

Grabbing asenaths with an implicit is fine, but it's far cheaper to buy double curse +2 spell crit hands (like 2-4ex tops).

Once you have explode chest you no longer need asenaths. Especially if you run flesh and stone.
"
mefistofx wrote:
What implicit mods should we have in Crusader gloves?
+X to Level of Socketed Gems
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with X% increased Effect
maybe Spell Crit chance?

Wondering what flask we can use for fighting against Sirus, have you any idea?

In order of usefulness:

Temp Chains
Enfeeble (If you have +1 curse chest and path to Whispers)
+% Spell Crit chance
+2 Curse/Duration/Aoe for Despair (try to stack two of these if possible)
%Life
Cast speed (Only QoL, not useful)

Things to note:

Vulnerability only works with attacks, otherwise it'd be god mode for our spell BV poison.

Ditto with attack crit %, useless. We're spell-y boys and girls.

If you have "max" crit chance (effective crit of like 85%+ with flasks) then it'd technically be more damage to go Temp chains/Enfeeble/+6 to despair gloves but I have no idea how you'd get to that crit. The base +% crit spell is nice dmg boost if you're around my gear level which isn't past 80% effective crit (with flasks) yet.

Despair MIGHT benefit from having despair on hit, GGG had an old confusing post on how that works. If you have the gem in it's supposed to still use the gem, but then apply the 40-40% increased effect? But also that changed at some point? Nobody I know has done real science for a while on this, so if anyone has links/proof that'd be nice.
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 30, 2021, 9:25:47 AM
"
Aoefox wrote:
any ideas how can i get stun immunity or avoidance chance?

Technically...yes. But you have to sacrifice quite a bit for it and I wouldn't suggest it, if you do enough damage you end up not noticing stuns. Mostly because mobs cease to exist.

1) True stun avoidance

Here's the best place to find true stun avoidance:

Heart of oak + the two small nodes around that via Very Large Thread of hope = 36%

Arcane swiftness with a shield (mistwall) = 20%

Elder boots = 35%

Gloves = 34% (Deafening essence of scorn)

Helmet = 34% (Deafening essence of scorn)

Jewel Implicits (harvest) = 10% each

Here's how to do it on this build:

Heart of oak + the two small nodes.
Elder boots (we use rares anyways for life/res/ms)
Run mistwall, annoint Arcane Swiftness.
Drop a small cluster and put a jewel in with 10% stun avoidance. Shout out to Zudi for this idea.

Total of 101% stun avoidance.

2) I don't feel like getting stunned while mapping

80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently - Boot enchantment

Heart of oak (we get this anyways)

Boom 100% if you've killed in the past 4 seconds.
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 30, 2021, 5:41:02 PM
"
trophant wrote:
"
Zudi168 wrote:

Hey there,

may I ask how you're crafting a chest like that? I see a lot of chests with +1 to curse, explode and spell crit. Is there a specific order for you to craft it and how much did it cost you?

I got lucky.

1. Buy a explody chest (around 2ex) and a ilvl 86 Assassins garb with +1 curses on it (around 1 ex if not 6linked).
2. Awakener Orb (3ex) them together, then you have a Assassins garb, ilvl 86 with +1 Curse, Explody Mod and random other mods. I got lucky and it was the cold and lightning resi. Depending what you get you can try to remove them with Harvest crafting (remove costs around 0,5ex to 1ex usually).
3. Augment Caster for Spell Crit chance (1,5ex)
4. Craft Life. I could augment life and then add remove life until i Get T1 roll, but that is too expensive for me.
5. If the base isn't 6 linked, 6link it. I bought the prophecy for 4ex
Last edited by Zudi168 on Jan 30, 2021, 4:27:44 PM
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
Aoefox wrote:
any ideas how can i get stun immunity or avoidance chance?

Technically...yes. But you have to sacrifice quite a bit for it and I wouldn't suggest it, if you do enough damage you end up not noticing stuns. Mostly because mobs cease to exist.

1) True stun avoidance

Here's the best place to find true stun avoidance:

Heart of oak + the two small nodes around that via Very Large Thread of hope = 36%

Arcane swiftness with a shield (mistwall) = 20%

Elder boots = 35%

Gloves = 34% (Deafening essence of scorn)

Helmet = 34% (Deafening essence of scorn)

Here's how to do it on this build:

Heart of oak + the two small nodes.
Elder boots (we use rares anyways for life/res/ms)
Run mistwall, annoint Arcane Swiftness.

Total of 91% stun avoidance.

2) I don't feel like getting stunned while mapping

80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently - Boot enchantment

Heart of oak (we get this anyways)

Boom 100% if you've killed in the past 4 seconds.

I think with Harvest crafting, adding Implicits to jewels is quite easy and there is one that gives 10% anti stun, if I remember correctly. Stacking that is also a possilbity, afaik.
"
Zudi168 wrote:

3. Augment Crit for Spell Crit chance (1,5ex; this is a 1 in 3 chance)

Maybe i'm wrong but i think aug caster will always do the charm if u allrdy got the +1 curse on the chest.
"
Kalizouille wrote:
"
Zudi168 wrote:

3. Augment Crit for Spell Crit chance (1,5ex; this is a 1 in 3 chance)

Maybe i'm wrong but i think aug caster will always do the charm if u allrdy got the +1 curse on the chest.

Oh damn, you are correct. Let me change it in the post
"
Zudi168 wrote:

I think with Harvest crafting, adding Implicits to jewels is quite easy and there is one that gives 10% anti stun, if I remember correctly. Stacking that is also a possilbity, afaik.

I think you're right...I assumed that was not an option, since we don't USE an jewel slot that can roll this. We use Watchers Eye + Thread of Hope and there are no other great slots, but I guess you could drop a small cluster for it?

I'll add it to the post. Good catch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info