[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

any ideas how can i get stun immunity or avoidance chance?
@CashD

I had the same issue with you. You need to spec into +1 curses in the tree because since you have 2 curses (blasphemy and temporal chains), the blasphemy curse is the one that applies because it is higher level.

If you read Asenath carefully, it says "non aura curses are not removed from dying enemies"... thus not procing the "enemies killed near corpses affected by your curse explode". Since blasphemy is an aura curse, that means there is no curse on the corpse.

Once I specced into +1 curse, did I start noticing the explosions!

Thank you everyone thus far for your inputs. Really enjoying this build and will continue to monitor everyone's progress.
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
YagoDanti wrote:
I was wondering...I decided to go with a defensive chest piece....and I was debating if I should go for Hyrri's Ire or the Kintsugi, which one would be the best option?

Damage is far from a problem in this build.

For the Plague Bearer...it might be strong or not, but personally, I always forget to use. What could I use instead?

Thanks guys...being very helpful this thread

Kintsugi is generally considered the stronger defensive chest, but they synergize different. If you are mostly following this guide, Kintsugi will be a bit better, but both are fine.

Plague Bearer falls off lategame due to the amount of DPS we are doing, and how little Plague adds. If you are chain farming T16's, it's time to drop it. Generally people put in withering step if you're running 6 auras (no space for it before) or you can put in enduring cry/second wind or cast on death/portal, whichever you have space for and want to use. Endu is good for bossing, death portal is good for speed farming and not worrying about dying in glasscannon

My current setup is Blasphemy, Plague Bearer and Despair. I'm currently using withering step in my left click. besides that, If I wanna change only one gem what would it be, and it have to be cast manually? WOuld you be able to give a quick look in my gems setup? =)) tks again man
Hello all

Can someone look of my gear/build and give me some advice or tell me what is wrong?
I do dps but im feeling like a chips...
Tyvm in advance
I just crafted the following Body Armour. Should I now run 3 curses with double course gloves, 2 curses with different gloves or keep the Asenath gloves?

Thank you :)
I just finished uber elder and uber atziri with this build.I love it <3
"
Zudi168 wrote:
I just crafted the following Body Armour. Should I now run 3 curses with double course gloves, 2 curses with different gloves or keep the Asenath gloves?

You can try getting Asenath with curse enemies with enfeeble on hit implicit.
Worked for me and they are not super expensive.
"
"
Zudi168 wrote:

You can try getting Asenath with curse enemies with enfeeble on hit implicit.
Worked for me and they are not super expensive.

Thank you. I assume the damage from the explosions from chest and the gloves stack up, right?
Hello, sorry im not a super experienced player and even after some digging i'm still confused so i figured i would ask :

Do we need the "You can apply an additional curse" in order to make use of the asenath's gloves temporal chains on hit ? Since temporal chains is an Hex and so is Despair right ? and only one hex can be applied at once ? (I probably am missing something or wrong)
"
yoshixd wrote:
Hello, sorry im not a super experienced player and even after some digging i'm still confused so i figured i would ask :

Do we need the "You can apply an additional curse" in order to make use of the asenath's gloves temporal chains on hit ? Since temporal chains is an Hex and so is Despair right ? and only one hex can be applied at once ? (I probably am missing something or wrong)

Yes, you do need it to make use.

Curses have subcategories: Hexes and Marks. +1 curse applied goes for both.

Only difference is that Hexes has "Doom" for things that makes use of it.

Edit: Double checked it, and apparently doom is:

"If the Hex was self-cast, the curse will gain Doom over time. Doom increases the effectiveness of the curse (1% per Doom). Maximum Doom is capped at 30 by default. Each Hex has its own Doom counter."

I don't know where I took the "Certain skills makes use of it" thing, but just thought I'd correct myself since I decided to double check just to be sure.
Last edited by Gutcovsk on Jan 30, 2021, 2:58:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info