[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Zudi168 wrote:

Oh damn, you are correct. Let me change it in the post

Should we make a full guide? That includes fossil spamming quality etc.?
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
Zudi168 wrote:

I think with Harvest crafting, adding Implicits to jewels is quite easy and there is one that gives 10% anti stun, if I remember correctly. Stacking that is also a possilbity, afaik.

I think you're right...I assumed that was not an option, since we don't USE an jewel slot that can roll this. We use Watchers Eye + Thread of Hope and there are no other great slots, but I guess you could drop a small cluster for it?

I'll add it to the post. Good catch

I think you can even add it to clusters and Thread of Hope. Too dumb to link it, but in my passive tree the Thread of Hope and my Medium CLuster JEwel in the top side of the tree have implicits added by harvest crafting.

I'm leveling a new character and trying to understand the build to give it a shot.

Can you please clarify something for me?

The Cold Iron Point is only used for the damage over time corruption?
It doesn't seem like the +3 to level of physical spell gem is used for this build. Am I wrong? The gems displayed in the gear section aren't supported by the looks of it.

So basically if you can't afford the (+50% damage over time) corruption going with 2x Bino's is ok?
"
captainweedo wrote:
I'm leveling a new character and trying to understand the build to give it a shot.

It doesn't seem like the +3 to level of physical spell gem is used for this build. Am I wrong? The gems displayed in the gear section aren't supported by the looks of it.

So basically if you can't afford the (+50% damage over time) corruption going with 2x Bino's is ok?

Blade Vortex is a physical spell, thus you increase its level by 3. You can see the tags by pressing alt when you hover over it. I would run 1 CIP and 1 Bino for mapping.
"
Zudi168 wrote:
"
captainweedo wrote:

Blade Vortex is a physical spell, thus you increase its level by 3. You can see the tags by pressing alt when you hover over it. I would run 1 CIP and 1 Bino for mapping.

Thank you for the precision! I was under the impression the +3 levels were only applying to what was socketed in the weapon itself but to everything makes more sense!
"
Zudi168 wrote:

I think you can even add it to clusters and Thread of Hope. Too dumb to link it, but in my passive tree the Thread of Hope and my Medium CLuster JEwel in the top side of the tree have implicits added by harvest crafting.

Just responding to this for anyone who's following and doesn't feel like digging deep into PoE DB. You can get these mods on watchers eye (As well as Clusters (no pic):

E/ I'll update with Stun once I hit it. But freeze/stun use the same mod pool so it's fine.

Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 30, 2021, 8:56:20 PM
I started playing this build a few days ago and I've been enjoying it so far. But yet I reached the part I always find the hardest - minmaxing. I suck at balancing my characters well enough to be able to crush the endgame, I also suck at making a lot of currency so I am forced to play with sort of budget items. Currently I'm staying at lvl 91, barely able to cap my resists (92, 75, 83) which makes impossible buying Thread of hope. I can't even complete one cluster because it seems I can't afford to respec any more points without starting to die A LOT. Playing without Wind dancer proved to be a real nightmare at this stage. I am also forced to run Silent Whispers on the tree because I can't afford a good +1 curse chest. My life is also very low - a bit over 3500. I see some people have been very helpful in this thread, would appreciate any possible advices coming my way. Thanks!
"
Spasko wrote:
I started playing this build a few days ago and I've been enjoying it so far. But yet I reached the part I always find the hardest - minmaxing. I suck at balancing my characters well enough to be able to crush the endgame, I also suck at making a lot of currency so I am forced to play with sort of budget items. Currently I'm staying at lvl 91, barely able to cap my resists (92, 75, 83) which makes impossible buying Thread of hope. I can't even complete one cluster because it seems I can't afford to respec any more points without starting to die A LOT. Playing without Wind dancer proved to be a real nightmare at this stage. I am also forced to run Silent Whispers on the tree because I can't afford a good +1 curse chest. My life is also very low - a bit over 3500. I see some people have been very helpful in this thread, would appreciate any possible advices coming my way. Thanks!

I think what helped me the most is a max quality Anomalous Herald of Purity as suggested in one of the earlier posts. I used to run a 6L Fox Fortune + Mistwall along with this and I only died when I'm not paying attention in a an end game boss fight like Sirus or the Shaper or Elder guardians. This is also because I swap to two CIP when doing these fights. I did not die at all mapping t15-t16 from 91-93 and everything else was a breeze.

I can see you're already running Aspect of the Spider and I am dropping Anomalous Herald of Purity soon for it but until you're comfortable with your defence maybe run the herald and a Mistwall when mapping for now?

I'm sure others can give you a more detailed response but this is what is working for me. I can't give much advise on currency making (too broad of a topic) or balancing your resists but maybe check out the gear of the people in this thread and try to copy it? you can get plenty of resists from cluster jewels too, I've switched to dual clusters but it's a cheaper set-up and will definitely upgrade soon. The small cluster jewels will give you much more life and defence in my opinion.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 31, 2021, 5:39:12 AM
"
"
Spasko wrote:

I think what helped me the most is a max quality Anomalous Herald of Purity as suggested in one of the earlier posts. I used to run a 6L Fox Fortune + Mistwall along with this and I only died when I'm not paying attention in a an end game boss fight like Sirus or the Shaper or Elder guardians. This is also because I swap to two CIP when doing these fights. I did not die at all mapping t15-t16 from 91-93 and everything else was a breeze.

I can see you're already running Aspect of the Spider and I am dropping Anomalous Herald of Purity soon for it but until you're comfortable with your defence maybe run the herald and a Mistwall when mapping for now?

I'm sure others can give you a more detailed response but this is what is working for me. I can't give much advise on currency making (too broad of a topic) or balancing your resists but maybe check out the gear of the people in this thread and try to copy it? you can get plenty of resists from cluster jewels too, I've switched to dual clusters but it's a cheaper set-up and will definitely upgrade soon. The small cluster jewels will give you much more life and defence in my opinion.

Thanks a lot man! I just bought max quality AHP (hadn't noticed anomalous was recommended tbh and used an ordinary one. Meanwhile I managed to install a thread of hope setup and things were already looking better. I can use both spider and AHP thanks to the Diadem, maybe you can too? Actually I'm using Malevolence, Spider, AHP, Precision, Despair-Blasphemy and HoA.
Will test dropping one CIP for a Mistwall though the damage decrease looks almost scary. Thanks again!
"
Zudi168 wrote:
I just crafted the following Body Armour. Should I now run 3 curses with double course gloves, 2 curses with different gloves or keep the Asenath gloves?

Thank you :)

I would just try to get/find a good Hands of the High Templar gloves with both Temp Chains and Despair curse on hit implicits + 3 more impactful ones. You're only using the two curses here, no need for 3. If you have explosion chest, and a solid 5 implicit HotHT, then Asenath's isn't that special tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info