[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I guess I'll leave my thoughts on the build and the gearing that I'm using. Maybe I can help someone or be helped by someone. Note that my decisions might be different, but I don't like dying and I'm trying to mitigate that.

I guess now it's time to show my build since it cleared t16 full delirium easily and bosses too.

My perception of the build.
- In my case, deaths is occasional, not frequent
- You can play this build with a few chaos or can scale this forever
- Big damage
- insanely fast map clearing
- Pain to refresh BV until 10 blades (I'm lazy)
- Can suffer from Mana sustain
- Hard to get high HP (Currently 4k)
- Resists is a pain to cap
- STR/INT was a problem for me.

Gearing and Next Upgrades

Cluster Jewels: I'm opting for the same cluster this guide offer. I have to get more HP, not worries with HP regen, So Fettle was my choice. Managed to get resists and attributes in the jewel as well to cap. (I am currently waiting to buy my 2nd small cluster with fettle)

Chestpiece: I decided to stick with more evasion/dodge instead of going full damage. Kintsugi will be my next upgrade.

Jewels: Corrupted blood as was mentioned in here by another player. A mix of Chaos DMG overtime multiplier, Poison and Duration of Poison. Anything I could find below 60c. In future will try to get better jewels

Weapon: CiP 6c but will eventually change to CiP with DoT Corruption. Not too sure if the 30% crit chance in CiP will be ok to be dropped. Will need help on that.

Gloves: Asenath. For sure. I won't use chest with explosion, at least for now. AS I mentioned, DMG is far from a problem. Why not focus on defense? =)

Passive Tree: I'm newbie so might be tons of wrong things in there. I will respect the middle bottom node (the one with Luminous Hope Jewel) until Wind Dancer (Wind Dancer and Freedom of Movement will remain) if I need more clusters or find something better.

Here is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/yFZQDkXS
note that I haven't done anything in the configuration because I have no idea how (if someone know it and feel like fixing it to me, will be awesome).

My decision on gears is based on my knowledge, which is none. So I might have had bad choices.

For the Gems setup. I GUESS i will need help on the CWDT setup, since I dont like the stone golem, pleague bearer and the summon skitterbots. Which choices I would have for defensive and offensive gems instead these mentioned above?

Pleague berar was allocated where Precision is right now.

I was going to link my jewels, which I think its a very important part of this build. But I don't know how =) PoB will show you =)

This is a mix of what I've read in the comments of this guide, the guide itself and what I thought would fit me. This is my 2nd League so my knowledge isn't huge.

100% open for suggestion.
Last edited by YagoDanti on Jan 31, 2021, 8:27:01 AM
"
Spasko wrote:
Thanks a lot man! I just bought max quality AHP (hadn't noticed anomalous was recommended tbh and used an ordinary one. Meanwhile I managed to install a thread of hope setup and things were already looking better. I can use both spider and AHP thanks to the Diadem, maybe you can too? Actually I'm using Malevolence, Spider, AHP, Precision, Despair-Blasphemy and HoA.
Will test dropping one CIP for a Mistwall though the damage decrease looks almost scary. Thanks again!

No worries, I do feel like the 10% to taunt helps a lot, map bosses will almost be never on you. Ah I see, I am currently using Flesh and Stone on top, I'll try to drop it instead after I reach 94 and see how it feels, I never actually thought about that so thanks!

I wouldn't drop the extra CIP altogether, I'd keep the extra one in your weapon swap for end-game bosses & conquerors. Mistwall was primarily just for safer mapping, gives you a nice boost in movespeed too.

I'd also recommend finishing your first large cluster by adding the small health clusters if you can, I went with Surging Vitality (15C) ones for now cause Fettle (130C +) is a bit pricey and I tried to also get some form of elemental resists on it as a passive which helped capped my resists despite going for dual cluster set-up.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 31, 2021, 8:23:16 AM
Hey my dude!

I love this build and I have gone it several times. This time i was thinking about going a little bit more defensive since I already have enough damage. So i wanted to ask you if its worth going Wind Dancer in the tree when Im already going for Toxic Strike early and not remove it and take the Thick skin there too. Is it a good choice? I dont really know how well it will work with dodge and stuff when I usually dont go it.

Also I got my hands on anomalous unleash but Im not sure if I should use it. The quality of Anomalous Unleash gives cast speed (0-20) and reduced seal gain frequency (0-10), which im not sure if these are good for the build.
I was also lucky to get divergent Malevolence which is nice though so I will go that at least.
"
Haagie wrote:
Hey my dude!

I love this build and I have gone it several times. This time i was thinking about going a little bit more defensive since I already have enough damage. So i wanted to ask you if its worth going Wind Dancer in the tree when Im already going for Toxic Strike early and not remove it and take the Thick skin there too. Is it a good choice? I dont really know how well it will work with dodge and stuff when I usually dont go it.

Also I got my hands on anomalous unleash but Im not sure if I should use it. The quality of Anomalous Unleash gives cast speed (0-20) and reduced seal gain frequency (0-10), which im not sure if these are good for the build.
I was also lucky to get divergent Malevolence which is nice though so I will go that at least.

If you want defence 1 cluster node + Wind Dancer is the choice. Add a defensive chest and you'll feel much safer.

Cast speed vs. frequency is a playstyle/feel thing, choose whichever feels the best. To me there is no difference, I'm not going to cast where I'm going to die, and I don't cast enough for speed to matter, so it's up to you.

GL HF
So I heard Poison is the base version the Fire is mid-tier and Cold is the meta tier with the highest cost.. is this true?

I'm currently playing CoC Cyclone but apparently it's not able to do 100% delirium and get the same loot levels as BV..

So my question is, can this poison BV do 100% delirium or do I have to go Fire/Cold?

Also, how well does this do at farming maps and boss killing?

Right now I'm CoC for farming and BL Miner for bossing.. would be nice to be able to do both in 1.
"
Adjust91 wrote:
So I heard Poison is the base version the Fire is mid-tier and Cold is the meta tier with the highest cost.. is this true?

I'm currently playing CoC Cyclone but apparently it's not able to do 100% delirium and get the same loot levels as BV..

So my question is, can this poison BV do 100% delirium or do I have to go Fire/Cold?

Right now I'm CoC for farming and BL Miner for bossing.. would be nice to be able to do both in 1.

Yea the build can do 100% DELIRIUM, i just did a t16 map with 100% and i dont even have a armor with +2 socketet of Aoe gems and watcher eye.Instead i use enemies you kill explode on chest and Crusader Gloves
"
AdyEm wrote:
"
Adjust91 wrote:

Yea the build can do 100% DELIRIUM, i just did a t16 map with 100% and i dont even have a armor with +2 socketet of Aoe gems and watcher eye.Instead i use enemies you kill explode on chest and Crusader Gloves

Damn! Mind linking your build or items? I just don't want to keep pushing cyclone CoC if BV is obviously better at it.. bossing will be my issue also, does this build boss well? Maven and a9 etc...
Fair enough! I think I will continue to play my BL Miner for bossing then, it seems unrivaled.
https://pastebin.com/bLiragPN

could someone guide me what to do next, single target and survivability at higher content like sirius or maven fights is kinda meh
Gotten this build off the ground and gotta say it's AMAZING at mapping - still have plenty of big upgrades to slot-in and 80% T16 Delirium's are a breeze, this is one of the best clear-builds I've ever played.

But really think people are underselling the fragility - it really does nothing at all to help you out with longer fights...and some of this new Maven content can be really nasty if luck goes against you.

Every build with good damage is 'good at bossing if you can do the mechanics consistently' - but that's not the build being good, that's the player!

You should actively look elsewhere for a bossing build - you will not get an opportunity to learn the mechanics you struggle with in the first place with how easy it is to die, and GGG is clearly designing content to punish players for rolling into '5K HP with max dodge and nothing else' these days.

Seriously super fun to play and 10/10 for farming though, probably gonna league-start this next time around.
Last edited by Redug on Jan 31, 2021, 6:36:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info