[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

It sounds like a few people are suggesting dropping Wind Dancer for double cluster. You don't have to drop it to go clusters though. In Heist League I kept Wind Dance and went double cluster pretty easily by level 95. This was my second build of the league though, so I had plenty of currency to toy around with.

This time I league started with it, and even though I feel pretty unlucky compared to Heist league in terms of loot and currency made, I don't regret league starting with it.

I've split my time between PoE and another game since league start and I feel I have progressed fairly smoothly thus far. Helps that I haven't screwed up my conqueror spawns this go around.
Does anyone tested perfect gem combos for blade vortex. I mean it as awakened vs new alternates. Path of buildin not showin alternate gems but they give poison duration on some. 10 percent duration better then 10 dmg but sometimes its 10 duration vs 20 dmg. For min max it would be cool to calculate best combo

"
Foolmaster wrote:

I would vote carcass is quite a bit nicer than sporeguards. Explode +1 curse life > +5 Skin of the Lords > Kintsugi/Carcass > Explode > +4 Tabula > Sporeguards/Random Life Res Chest > +2 Tabula > Tabula

Carcass will feel pretty darn good if you swap to it I think. Also the explode chests would need a glove swap so you can ignore those mostly haha

Go for it and report back :)

What is the best way to get a nice +1 curse explody chest? Awaken them together and pray for good rng that you can continue harvest crafting, or do you think its better to buy something already kinda completed?
Any advice on what to upgrade next?I was thinking about some tailwind boots
"
Zudi168 wrote:
"
Foolmaster wrote:

I would vote carcass is quite a bit nicer than sporeguards. Explode +1 curse life > +5 Skin of the Lords > Kintsugi/Carcass > Explode > +4 Tabula > Sporeguards/Random Life Res Chest > +2 Tabula > Tabula

Carcass will feel pretty darn good if you swap to it I think. Also the explode chests would need a glove swap so you can ignore those mostly haha

Go for it and report back :)

What is the best way to get a nice +1 curse explody chest? Awaken them together and pray for good rng that you can continue harvest crafting, or do you think its better to buy something already kinda completed?

Awakener orb cost about 320 chaoses, bases can be expensive too. If you get an unremovable mod with harvest you'll be disapointed :D I think the best way will be to look something on market you can harvest craft, it doesn't have to be even a 6 link as you can spend some currency on that. I saw for 18 ex some nice chest 100+ hp, 80+ resists, curse and explo with 12 to all ele resists in implicit. Some leagues ago I tried to use awakener orb to get some fine boots and 4 times I brick the item because of useless mods :(

I have to say thanks again to Foolmaster as he advised me to buy some expensive Watchers Eye - Crit charge when affected by Precision and DoT multiplayer when affected by Malevolence.

Thanks to this I almost melt Sirus during his second phase on Aw9. Now I have to figure out how to do that :D

Also I changed Coralito flask to Jade - it gives me huuuuge defensive layer and yesterday when I decide to Level up I gain almost 2 levels without a single death - 20% missing. Influenced maps and conquerors killed as well. I just drop some bosses that can be tricky

I am super postivily surpirised how good this flask is and I encourage you to check this. Unfortunately don't know if we can mix some immunes with increased effect to gain even more evasion
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 29, 2021, 6:38:01 AM
Can I find somewhere guide how to craft that explosive chest with additional curse?
What are the BiS regular jewel stats, looking to slot some for the moment
This build has done me right and served its purpose. Now I am moving onto a more expensive (yet less defensive) build to drive my self crazy.

If anyone would like to buy the complete setup (minus max level gems) hit me up in game with an offer.
IGN: Dee_Shadow_of_Shadows

Spoiler
Planning on start this build tomorrow for league start (a bit late... I know)

Is this build ok for this? I want to kill bosses, complete atlas, etc. Never really reach late game after Elder non endgame.

Then I would like to move to the fire variant for zoom zoom if I keep playing that much.

Or is it better to get a currency farmer first and then move to BV?

Thanks!
"
Tojara1 wrote:
Planning on start this build tomorrow for league start (a bit late... I know)

Is this build ok for this? I want to kill bosses, complete atlas, etc. Never really reach late game after Elder non endgame.

Then I would like to move to the fire variant for zoom zoom if I keep playing that much.

Or is it better to get a currency farmer first and then move to BV?

Thanks!

It is definitely league start viable. Just start off by going Ele BV. I switched to poison after my first lab. Easy, smooth leveling. Just follow the guides leveling section and you will end up ok. GLHF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info