[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
MuRKkx wrote:
So to my understanding here...

In order to run both Despair (linked with Blasphemy) AND Temp Chains (on gloves)...

We need to have +1 curse somewhere. Either on chest or annointed in the tree.

Is this correct?

Correct.

E/ I'm not sure why the PoB doesn't path there, it's cheaper and more damage to path to Whispers of Doom and annoint Dire Torment instead of vice versa

Because this build doesn't look at what's cheaper, but what gives the highest damage. If you want to play dual-cluster setup, you'll need all the talent points you can get. So if you can get +1 curse on the chest, it doesn't matter how much the chest costs.

Pathing to Whispers of Doom and annointing Dire Torment also gives more damage (if you use the extra point) and/or takes less points (depending on how you want to calculate, it wins either way) and is cheaper than pathing to dire torment and annointing whispers, it's better in every way. Not sure what you're talking about.

E/ If the argument is once you have +1, you don't need to path to whispers. Then you need to think about getting a +1 and explosion chest, then you can swap gloves to Hands with 2 curses and have more damage. The sort of "If you have infinity money" argument doesn't point to pathing to Dire torment either
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 28, 2021, 3:09:37 PM
"
Mopstah wrote:
I dropped Vitality for Anomalous Herald of Purity. Thanks LowBudget for the suggestion, I feel it's a good offensive/defensive combo since they taunt on hit. So far so good.

Also, something I feel that should be noted, is once you get Asenath's gloves, I highly recommend dropping Plague Bearer. Packs die instantly and pop due to explosions, we don't need this anymore.

I did this and made room for an Enduring Cry -> Second Wind setup, which helps generate endurance charges and acts as another life potion option for bossing. Helps a lot.

Nice, I dropped plague and might pick up endu. Not sure what else to put there at the moment, can't fit in second wind with Enlighten/6 aura setup though.
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 28, 2021, 3:12:18 PM
For the first time i played asasin this season with this build. Here what i think about it.

- Build not works at all without diadem helmet. Its way to important dont even try without it.

-I find plague bearer also important. Its a waste to skip it. Especialy for temporal chain..

-Increased range is a way around for boses in my opinion so i use carcas jack(%50 aoe). And plague bearer with increased aoe. (stone golem just dies every sec anyway) This helps to hit boses from away so u keep stackin dots.

-I had somehow reached 5.5k hp with good rares not dyin much now. All resist 75+ includin chaos. My question is "is there any life leech from poison dot dmg. If there how u do it?

"
Foolmaster wrote:

Pathing to Whispers of Doom and annointing Dire Torment also gives more damage (if you use the extra point) and/or takes less points (depending on how you want to calculate, it wins either way) and is cheaper than pathing to dire torment and annointing whispers, it's better in every way. Not sure what you're talking about.

E/ If the argument is once you have +1, you don't need to path to whispers. Then you need to think about getting a +1 and explosion chest, then you can swap gloves to Hands with 2 curses and have more damage. The sort of "If you have infinity money" argument doesn't point to pathing to Dire torment either

What i mean is that the price of the chest is irrelevant. You can annoint Dire Torment and still have the talent points of not pathing to Whispers of Doom with a perfectly crafted chest (explode, +spell crit, PCoC, life). But tbh, i didn't really try to use a third curse via PoB, because even 5 Delirium-Orb-Maps on T16 were no problem at all last league. There's no reason though to try it with 3 curses if you want and have enough skill points.
Just made it to level 88 with this build, here are my thoughts:

1. Like the poster above me said, the diadem helmet is vital for both mana and survivability. Feast of flesh slaved my ass multiple times.

2. The single target damage is really good. Even better is the fact that you don't have to cast or attack to put out DPS.

3. Mapping and survivability feels ok. It's not the quickest and it gets one shot sometimes.

Right now I am debating dropping Wind Dancer and committing fully to cluster jewels. Anyone have thoughts about the tradeoff?
Don't do it, IMO. Wind Dancer and Kintsugi are the best ways to stay alive end game. Just my two cents.
If you want to clear faster and don't mind dying once or twice more, drop Wind Dancer and go double Cluster, you'll get insane damage.

If you don't enjoy dying and don't mind chilling a bit, keep the defense. In general I'd recommend going the damage because I enjoy clearing endgame content (T16 100%, AW9 etc.), but at level 88 I might suggest keeping defense till you level a bit more and don't have to be frustrated by lost xp.
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 28, 2021, 7:55:20 PM
I was thinking about going from a sporeguard to a carcass jack. It seems like the resists + flat life would be nice, along with the huge buff in AOE for clearing. Would there be any downside? You'd lose out on the contamination, but given this build speedy speeds through maps, it doesn't seem like it'd trigger very often. In exchange we get big aoe, and extra resist to help get capped. Am I missing anything?
"
Pookieroar wrote:
I was thinking about going from a sporeguard to a carcass jack. It seems like the resists + flat life would be nice, along with the huge buff in AOE for clearing. Would there be any downside? You'd lose out on the contamination, but given this build speedy speeds through maps, it doesn't seem like it'd trigger very often. In exchange we get big aoe, and extra resist to help get capped. Am I missing anything?

I would vote carcass is quite a bit nicer than sporeguards. Explode +1 curse life > +5 Skin of the Lords > Kintsugi/Carcass > Explode > +4 Tabula > Sporeguards/Random Life Res Chest > +2 Tabula > Tabula

Carcass will feel pretty darn good if you swap to it I think. Also the explode chests would need a glove swap so you can ignore those mostly haha

Go for it and report back :)
Is there a diff between "Added Small Passive Skills grant: +4% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" and "Added Small Passive Skills grant: +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info