[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Is anyone else all of a sudden having mana(Energy Shield) issues since the patch? I never had issues prior to the patch and now I am constantly starved for ES to cast spells.

The only time i'm having Mana/ES issues are with the mod "60% reduced recovery rate of life/ES". We can run every map mod except for phys reflect, but the reduced recovery rate is the one which sucks a bit.

how do we run no regen maps?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I'm using this build for the second time(first one was at Delirium) and it is suberb. Solid and fast mapper thanks to assasin ascendancy and asenath plus imba boss damage. I've bought my cluster jewels at Delirium league yet right now i want to craft them.
Is there any solid way to craft cluster jewels instead of alteration orbs? I tried to look for guides on yt yet no luck.
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Is anyone else all of a sudden having mana(Energy Shield) issues since the patch? I never had issues prior to the patch and now I am constantly starved for ES to cast spells.

The only time i'm having Mana/ES issues are with the mod "60% reduced recovery rate of life/ES". We can run every map mod except for phys reflect, but the reduced recovery rate is the one which sucks a bit.

how do we run no regen maps?

Very carefully and not using whirling blades too often! ;-)

Energy shield regeneration consists of two components:

- Regeneration: passive regeneration over time
- Recharge: faster than regeneration, starts after not taking damage for x seconds.

Since we have Eldritch Battery, but no MoM, we basically always recharge ES. It's just way slower when we miss out on the regeneration. But we have the Devouring Diadem, which means we consume corpses to restore ES - a mechanic that is not affected by the no regen-mod. If you have a no-regen map with a Boss fight without adds, you can always try to use Consecrate to spawn corpses for your Diadem to consume. Normal maps shouldn't be a problem though.
Am i doing something wrong, or this build isnt really good for endgame bossing? I've invested around 30ex, only missing on chest and weapon corrupts. Mapping sure is smooth, but stuff like Sirus A8 and rare Maven's invitations i barely can do, using all the portals. Im not even sure if it was worth it at this point, since my KB/PS raider which i league started with and spent around 1 ex on with could do maps just as fast, if not faster. So i wonder wether i should invest further or just farm currency for some other build to do endgame content
"
Voodoorod wrote:
Am i doing something wrong, or this build isnt really good for endgame bossing? I've invested around 30ex, only missing on chest and weapon corrupts. Mapping sure is smooth, but stuff like Sirus A8 and rare Maven's invitations i barely can do, using all the portals. Im not even sure if it was worth it at this point, since my KB/PS raider which i league started with and spent around 1 ex on with could do maps just as fast, if not faster. So i wonder wether i should invest further or just farm currency for some other build to do endgame content

First: This build is awesome for endgame bosses, if you're focussed enough to play the mechanics. That's not a negative comment, it's easy to miss some mechanics if you haven't played a boss fight often enough or like to watch Netflix parallel to bossing. The build does big time damage and shreds bosses like nothing. Its survivability on the other hand... it's a dodge/evasion build, so there's always a chance you get hit wihtout further dmg reduction, compared to a pure armor/leech-build, that plays with consistent damage reduction.
If you weigh survivability higher than damage, then i'd look for another build, or try Mistwall or the self-poison version (Apep's slumber + Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye with "unaffected by poison" + Mind over matter).

There are versions of this build that sacrifice damage for survivability.
But this build mostly focusses on pure damage.
"
"
Voodoorod wrote:

First: This build is awesome for endgame bosses, if you're focussed enough to play the mechanics. That's not a negative comment, it's easy to miss some mechanics if you haven't played a boss fight often enough or like to watch Netflix parallel to bossing. The build does big time damage and shreds bosses like nothing. Its survivability on the other hand... it's a dodge/evasion build, so there's always a chance you get hit wihtout further dmg reduction, compared to a pure armor/leech-build, that plays with consistent damage reduction.
If you weigh survivability higher than damage, then i'd look for another build, or try Mistwall or the self-poison version (Apep's slumber + Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye with "unaffected by poison" + Mind over matter).

There are versions of this build that sacrifice damage for survivability.
But this build mostly focusses on pure damage.

Thing for me is, with non-map bosses its kinda hard to ramp up the damage. Bc plague bearer and vaal BV arent up, totems die before they can stack wither enough, you dont have a lot of "poisons applied recently" for ascendancy because of constant running around and mistakes are really punishing. Though thanks for providing alternative options, i'll definitely look those up, cheers :)
I dropped Vitality for Anomalous Herald of Purity. Thanks LowBudget for the suggestion, I feel it's a good offensive/defensive combo since they taunt on hit. So far so good.

Also, something I feel that should be noted, is once you get Asenath's gloves, I highly recommend dropping Plague Bearer. Packs die instantly and pop due to explosions, we don't need this anymore.

I did this and made room for an Enduring Cry -> Second Wind setup, which helps generate endurance charges and acts as another life potion option for bossing. Helps a lot.
So to my understanding here...

In order to run both Despair (linked with Blasphemy) AND Temp Chains (on gloves)...

We need to have +1 curse somewhere. Either on chest or annointed in the tree.

Is this correct?
"
MuRKkx wrote:

In order to run both Despair (linked with Blasphemy) AND Temp Chains (on gloves)...

Is this correct?

Correct.

E/ I'm not sure why the PoB doesn't path there, it's cheaper and more damage to path to Whispers of Doom and annoint Dire Torment instead of vice versa
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 28, 2021, 2:22:22 PM
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
MuRKkx wrote:

Is this correct?

Correct.

E/ I'm not sure why the PoB doesn't path there, it's cheaper and more damage to path to Whispers of Doom and annoint Dire Torment instead of vice versa

Because this build doesn't look at what's cheaper, but what gives the highest damage. If you want to play dual-cluster setup, you'll need all the talent points you can get. So if you can get +1 curse on the chest, it doesn't matter how much the chest costs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info