[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is anyone else all of a sudden having mana(Energy Shield) issues since the patch? I never had issues prior to the patch and now I am constantly starved for ES to cast spells.
For the chest piece, I went for Fox's Fortune, with a incredible cheap price of 30c. I was wondering what would be the best defensive chest piece for this build. Having additional curse seems to be a must. So, having a Cospri's Will will be better than a fox fortune? I'm not dying a lot, and I want to keep like this. Suggestions?

PS: I don't feel the need for more DPS in a chest piece, if I could survive longer, dmg will be ok most likely
With my current setup, what would you do? I am a beginner, its kinda hard to figure out gearing by myself =XX
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Is anyone else all of a sudden having mana(Energy Shield) issues since the patch? I never had issues prior to the patch and now I am constantly starved for ES to cast spells.

The only time i'm having Mana/ES issues are with the mod "60% reduced recovery rate of life/ES". We can run every map mod except for phys reflect, but the reduced recovery rate is the one which sucks a bit.
"
YagoDanti wrote:
With my current setup, what would you do? I am a beginner, its kinda hard to figure out gearing by myself =XX

Your gear is pretty similar to mine, I would spec out of Eldritch Battery on the tree because Devouring Diadem helmet already gives you the benefit of that node.

I would say go for cluster jewels?
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 28, 2021, 2:29:47 AM

hi, this is my current setup, I'm just started hitting red maps, and I just die more often. Idk if something's wrong. What can I change with my tree or gear? What upgrade should I aim for immediately? Thanks
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
YagoDanti wrote:
For the chest piece, I went for Fox's Fortune, with a incredible cheap price of 30c. I was wondering what would be the best defensive chest piece for this build. Having additional curse seems to be a must. So, having a Cospri's Will will be better than a fox fortune? I'm not dying a lot, and I want to keep like this. Suggestions?

PS: I don't feel the need for more DPS in a chest piece, if I could survive longer, dmg will be ok most likely

Kintsugi is bis for defense especially when used along with the Wind Dancer Keystone imo. I feel like it prevents the vast majority of one shots when you starting farming endgame content. Also I wouldn't go out of your way for dual curse, get Temp Chains on gloves and then decide what route you want to take for damage, you have multiple options with this build

I was wondering, what am I losing by not using apply another curse in a chest piece? Is it important? I currently have despair and temporal chain. Despair linked with diadem, so it means it isn't a curse anymore? SO I am only left with temporal chain? If so, what other curse is used in this build? Noob here
"
YagoDanti wrote:
I was wondering, what am I losing by not using apply another curse in a chest piece? Is it important? I currently have despair and temporal chain. Despair linked with diadem, so it means it isn't a curse anymore? SO I am only left with temporal chain? If so, what other curse is used in this build? Noob here

You got two Curses (Despair + Temp. Chains). So you need Chest with "+1 Curse" or the Skill "Whispers of Doom" (Top Right in Skilltree).
But I can't answer which Curse you will not apply without +1 Curse.
Hey, sorry for asking, but is there any reason for quality on unleash? (Supported skills deal #% increased spell damage)
Can i just use a 21/0 unleash gem and could someone explain / link the reason why it works / doesn't work?
Last edited by Youhaveavirus on Jan 28, 2021, 7:57:14 AM
"
Foolmaster wrote:

P.S.: I just crafted this DIRTY chest for this build and feel the need to show it off even though nobody will likely really care:

How much did you spend to craft this? I am currently not sure if it is better to buy one or craft one myself. Got around 20ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info