[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Pookieroar wrote:
Quick follow up q. Newbie to this build but enjoying it so far. I do know this is probably going to end up being one of the squishier builds i've played (typically done CS/Vortex), but I feel like I'm on the super end of squishy and so far i've been running high yellow/low red tier maps to level up.

https://pastebin.com/3vjw4aUn

Was hoping someone could offer feedback.
Things I know I have to do -
Fix my two-stone ring to balance resists and get life on it
Get a jewel for the belt with +life
Level up/get clusters (i know the small ones come with decent life boost
Once i've settled on rings, get spider
Uber lab

Is there anything else i can really do in the meantime? Or will finishing that list get me to being able to quick clear t16s/bosses?

I’m clearing t16 fairly easily, although I’ve made a few tweaks, get that lab ASAP, and then the res. Check my variation to see if it gives you any ideas to help. I still get one shot on occasion but it’s not enough to bother with any small improvements. Saving up some ex now for a bit gear upgrade
"

You should be easily clearing t14-16, what is the problem you're running into specifically? Perhaps I can help a bit more if I know exactly what you'd like to solve. It's an evasion based dmg clear build, so you'll always die sometimes with this build. You need +1 curse from somewhere though, either anoint Whispers of Doom or path to it, or move to a +1 curse chest. You have despair + temporal chains from asenaths and only one will apply without a +1 curse somewhere. I would advise pathing to whispers of doom and anointing Dire Torment.

Can u look my gear now and tell me wich improvements can i do? i put the +1 curse and the dual cluster and my dmg is better asf, but i want to improve more and more. The cip and the watcher's is the next priory?
Can someone suggest me what I can do to improve my DPS?

https://pastebin.com/GLRBe6Vv

Feels really slow when I try to do sirus (been failing A8 so far).. I would like to get into T19 farming and I have around 10 ex left
I can afford Asenath gloves but I wonder if it is worth it ..

what is the best choice ? explo chest or Asenath gloves ?
"
guedojulie wrote:
I can afford Asenath gloves but I wonder if it is worth it ..

what is the best choice ? explo chest or Asenath gloves ?

I went for both. Both items combined let you explode multiple screens of enemies.

keep in mind that you need to be able to apply a second curse to utilize temp chains on the gloves. if you head for the chest first, i would advise that you go for a explo/ curse chest.
Does anybody know what type of modifier/tag Overwhelming Malice is under? I've just started spamming Aberrant Fossils on a cluster jewel but have had no luck.
Guys, whats next to improve in my buid? IGN: NonMetaBV_Cycleklos
Last edited by Cycleklos on Jan 27, 2021, 11:20:38 AM
Hey, I'm really enjoying this build, but I'm wondering what exactly Skitterbots are here for, do we benefit from shock and chill?
Hey guys, I noticed many people are struggling with survivability and thought I would share my thoughts and how I overcame this for my version of this build.

- Do not stack entirely offensive auras. You need a balance. Currently, I am running Malevolence, Herald of Agony, Flesh and Stone (entirely sand stance), and Vitality. These are all inside the Diadem helm. I feel running a high level vitality aura is very important. No enlighten is needed, just stick these auras in your helm and you should be able to level vitality to around level 17 (where I'm at right now).

- Choose Surging Vitality over Fettle for your small cluster jewels. The %HP gain is similar, but the QoL is MUCH higher. I am currently at 503 hp regen/second in hideout, and this boosts up to 1400 hp regen/second every 4 seconds thanks to double Surging Vitality jewels. Combined with the feast of flesh from the Diadem helm, that's another big chunk of regen every 5 seconds in battle. Whenever I get hit, which isn't often, my hp instantly shoots back up to full and that's a nice feeling.

- Get Asenath's gloves for your explosions, and choose a defensive chest. I went with Kintsugi, which combined with Wind Dancer is doing solid work in keeping me alive.

- You should absolutely not be using 2x CIP for mapping unless you have GG top end gear. I do MORE than enough damage to clear t16s quickly, including bosses, with 1xCIP and Mistwall. Any more is simply overkill and I only weapon swap to my 2xCIP setup for Guardians, Conqs and Sirus.

- Don't ignore Chaos resistance. I'd like to get more but currently sitting at 33% and it feels comfortable.

- I am currently able to fit in an Enduring cry gem linked to second wind, and it helps with generating endurance charges during ritual fights and acts as an extra life potion when needed.

I only died 3 times from lvl 1 to lvl 90 (pretty good for me since I'm a pretty casual player), but hit a wall around red maps where I died about a half dozen times in a few juicy maps. I made these changes and have only died once more since then and it was to a stage 3 Sirus cold beam. I feel quite sturdy at the moment and I'm not afraid of any boss fight

Thanks to everyone for their tips in this thread... i've been reading along all league and viewing people's profiles, making small tweaks here and there, and it's been a lot of fun!
Last edited by Mopstah on Jan 27, 2021, 11:45:02 AM
"
"
drbokorkati wrote:

Don't tell me what to do when my chest is worth more than your build and you act here like you are an expert doing sirus 2, no wonder nobody is lvl 100 with bv poison, nobody cares what you did last league.

Stop blaming people for what they have nothing to do with, nobody wanted to facetank Sirus 9, the most minor non mechanic mistake what everyone does will lead to death with this build, even with 50ex invested, that's broken and unenjoyable.

Damn you're salty... It says right on the front page in the build guide, listed under the "CONS" of this build: It's a dodge build. If you're not able to understand what that means, it's your fault not the build guide's.

"
no wonder nobody is lvl 100 with bv poison, nobody cares what you did last league

Btw, that's so not the point of this build. NOBODY who plays this build and knows what this build is capable of has any hope of getting to level 100. It's a damn fast mapper with insane damage that shreds bosses like nothing. But you die every now and then. And that's no problem - this is softcore, not hardcore.

"
Pookieroar wrote:
Just started trying the build today, enjoying it so far. Had a few quick clarification questions.

Is the withering step supposed to be part of the CWDT setup or is it supposed to be manually cast?

The pob/default build don't seem to have any gap jumper (ie flame dash) do people try to work this in for convenience or are you just supposed to only farm stuff you dont' need to blink?

You can bind WS to your left mouse button, so it automatically activates when you move. We don't use flame dash because you can't link fortify to it. We farm maps where you don't need FD later on. But for leveling it's ok to use both.

Hahahahahaha you're not even checking what assassin builds are being played right, even the squishy CoC and bladeblast get to 100, the only salty around here is those who spend more time blaming people for choosing an utterly unreliable broken build and pretending to be an expert than playing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info