[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Foolmaster wrote:

Here's your missing ~4% more dmg :)

Ahh you rock man! Thanks for taking the time to reply to all of us :)

Not sure I follow your suggestion for another Jewel, I already have Touch of Cruelty on my Large Jewel (up north). If I get another it will stack ?

I will upgrade my Eastern Large jewel to have 3 Notables eventually - it's just that 3 notables with Overwhelming Malice are overpriced imo, waiting to maybe craft one myself.

EDIT: Just saw you added that chest, wild man congrats! Maybe one day I will learn the ways of crafting.. for now I'll just farm currency and buy stuff lol
Last edited by SabreWolf on Jan 26, 2021, 2:25:33 PM
I am faced with the choice of body armor but I wonder what is the best in terms of defense in relation to the price? I have 2 exalts to be released.
bottled faith any good for this build? just dropped one and not sure if I shouldd sell it or try to fit it in
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
Foolmaster wrote:

Here's your missing ~4% more dmg :)

Ahh you rock man! Thanks for taking the time to reply to all of us :)

Not sure I follow your suggestion for another Jewel, I already have Touch of Cruelty on my Large Jewel (up north). If I get another it will stack ?

I will upgrade my Eastern Large jewel to have 3 Notables eventually - it's just that 3 notables with Overwhelming Malice are overpriced imo, waiting to maybe craft one myself.

EDIT: Just saw you added that chest, wild man congrats! Maybe one day I will learn the ways of crafting.. for now I'll just farm currency and buy stuff lol

Anytime :)

I believe Cruelty would stack, PoB shows it to but I haven't done in game tests. Since it's only 4%~ more dmg (because we wither so much) it's not a huge deal, Cruelty/Wicked Pall/Misery are all fine for prefixes, can get whichever is cheapest.

I agree the clusters are overpriced, I crafted all mine, but it was earlier when harvest crafts were a bit cheaper, not sure what the market is like now, although I should check to see if I can upgrade

"
Enzoniewski wrote:
I am faced with the choice of body armor but I wonder what is the best in terms of defense in relation to the price? I have 2 exalts to be released.

A Body armour for 2ex? You can't get any great ones that will be 6L (carcass, kintsugi, explody/curse mod) so maybe just a +2 duration gems tabula for ~15-20c? I ran that until AW9 so it's fine. If you need defense probably Kintsugi but you need the 6L which will always be more than 2ex.

"
viionc2 wrote:
bottled faith any good for this build? just dropped one and not sure if I shouldd sell it or try to fit it in

I mean it's more dmg and that's cool, but selling it and upgrading elsewhere is probably better. 11ex is a lot of juice for the build, unless you're super endgame you'll get more from the cash. Also if you're super endgame you kill stuff so fast dunno if bottled faith will really do much, maybe replace life flask with it?
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 26, 2021, 4:09:18 PM
"
Foolmaster wrote:

1) Yes CIP inc dot is worth it, if you get Overwhelming Malice on one of your large clusters.

Your large clusters can be upgraded for higher boss dmg.

Watchers Eye with Malevolence (+ something else if you're lucky) will be 20% more dmg. Just go straight for the good one if you have 25 ex tbh.

% inc Chaos dmg belt is nice, but CIP + Clusters > Watchers > Belt in order of importance imo.

2) There is no proper way, there are multiple ways to get all your auras. I like my way (which you can see on my char, ring for spider + diadem for auras, run despair in a +2 gloves and use chest for explosion instead of asenath) but everyone can do it differently. Whichever way works for you to get all auras in is best. Generally this is to run the 3 most expensive (not despair, it's free) in your helm + Enlighten lvl 3 or 4, whatever is needed.

Okay, thanks for the explenation. So at this moment I should look around for some 3 passives and one with Overwhelming Malice. But for second cluster jewel what mod should I consider? For example Grim Oath or Touch of Cruelity.

So, can I replace one of the LCJ to have Overwhelming Malice, Touch of Cruelty, Unholy Grace? Thanks to this I will be able to replace my CIP

About Watcher's Eye mod the most dmg will be given by Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence. In addition some lucky mod that will be helpful.

I'm talking about damage as I was not able to kill Oshabi today... Dunno if my dmg is so low or it is as should be.

About auras - I can see that now you are playing with Aspect of the Spider, so in this case I should drop my Skitterbots I guess to fit mana reservation issue. Aspect of the Spider works with Touch of Cruelity, right?

Is there any tip that will be helpful for me?
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 26, 2021, 5:12:54 PM
Hi , can someone help me to understand what's the problem with my character ? Did i do something wrong with my stuff/talents (i tried to follow the guide as much as possible) cause i get OS a lot since i arrived at end yellow/start red map :S
If there isn't , what should i just go to get a bit tankier currently ?
Hoping to get some tips on my build as well.

https://pastebin.com/f1PE9PNp

Thinking my next good upgrade would be Asenath's so I can run 2x CIP all the time, but not sure what my best bang/Ex would be. Realize there is still a lot of room for improvement. I would like to get AoS on my ring but then I need to rework my resists, not a problem just need to save up some more.

Mixed up some stuff with my auras until I get AoS as I had leftover mana, but if there's a better combo. Might go back to Flesh and Stone for the blind.

Any tips on crafting the cluster jewels? I tried simple alt/aug but what a slog that was. Not sure how things are tagged for harvest crafting so any advice would be awesome. Really a crafting noob as I usually just buy stuff.
"
Zzsark wrote:
Hoping to get some tips on my build as well.

https://pastebin.com/f1PE9PNp

Thinking my next good upgrade would be Asenath's so I can run 2x CIP all the time, but not sure what my best bang/Ex would be. Realize there is still a lot of room for improvement. I would like to get AoS on my ring but then I need to rework my resists, not a problem just need to save up some more.

Mixed up some stuff with my auras until I get AoS as I had leftover mana, but if there's a better combo. Might go back to Flesh and Stone for the blind.

Any tips on crafting the cluster jewels? I tried simple alt/aug but what a slog that was. Not sure how things are tagged for harvest crafting so any advice would be awesome. Really a crafting noob as I usually just buy stuff.

At a quick glance I'd say aim for the second cluster jewel area first. I tried my hand at crafting but ended up just buying them. It's REALLY hard to hit the desired notables..

And next I'd definitely say Asenath, I just got mine today and holy hell what a difference it makes. Entire screens literally just *poof* all at once, it's really fun lol
Quick follow up q. Newbie to this build but enjoying it so far. I do know this is probably going to end up being one of the squishier builds i've played (typically done CS/Vortex), but I feel like I'm on the super end of squishy and so far i've been running high yellow/low red tier maps to level up.

https://pastebin.com/3vjw4aUn

Was hoping someone could offer feedback.
Things I know I have to do -
Fix my two-stone ring to balance resists and get life on it
Get a jewel for the belt with +life
Level up/get clusters (i know the small ones come with decent life boost
Once i've settled on rings, get spider
Uber lab

Is there anything else i can really do in the meantime? Or will finishing that list get me to being able to quick clear t16s/bosses?
Any chance of getting this updated? While PoB is always nice, but the passive tree link is super helpful to open on the fly. The gems section also feels a bit off. Overall the build is great this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info