[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Does anyone have a PoB without cluster and with all jewels (lv 89+)? I just tried to craft my Large Cluster and used 400alt and didnt get the right result. So It might be expensive to get, so I rather wait a little longer. Is not, any tips?
Its nice build..really doing some op dmg and I could use some improve on my gear still but I have a question about skill tree and daggers..How so that we dont take Adder's Touch node or Nightstalker since its right there. Is it not working very well or we just dont have enough skill points to invest in there. But I do understand that the only problem is life since Im lvl 93 now and got 4.3k life so I should invest better in some life nods..But I was just wondering about those dagger skills if they are worth or not?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Its nice build..really doing some op dmg and I could use some improve on my gear still but I have a question about skill tree and daggers..How so that we dont take Adder's Touch node or Nightstalker since its right there. Is it not working very well or we just dont have enough skill points to invest in there. But I do understand that the only problem is life since Im lvl 93 now and got 4.3k life so I should invest better in some life nods..But I was just wondering about those dagger skills if they are worth or not?

Adder's Touch and Nightstalker are too many points to put it for what they give, if you play with the PoB tree you'll see how much you get for the investment which is less than just using small nodes on large/medium cluster jewels in terms of damage. We don't have enough points to go around otherwise we'd take them, but if you want to min/max your dmg don't take those nodes.

Taking those nodes would be like getting paid $6 for 4 hours of work and only at the end of the 4 hours instead of $2 an hour paid after every hour from cluster jewel small nodes. The latter is just better.

"
YagoDanti wrote:
Does anyone have a PoB without cluster and with all jewels (lv 89+)? I just tried to craft my Large Cluster and used 400alt and didnt get the right result. So It might be expensive to get, so I rather wait a little longer. Is not, any tips?

The PoB in the guide has non-cluster jewel versions.

"
Kaanu wrote:
Do we run flesh and stone in blind stance always or switch to maim at bosses? Skitterbots as alternative is bad?

Generally stay in blind stance, if you have asenaths AND there are corpses near the boss you can swap to maim but it's really not worth the micro. You'd have to check each time you fight and your time/effort is better put into positioning frankly. Maim from Flesh and Stone doesn't require an attack hit like most maim in the game since it's AoE application, and 16% increased physical damage does end up being ~10% more but staying in sand is nice for surviving which the build struggles with.

Skitterbots is ok but it's 35% mana which is huge, better to run aspect of the spider + touch of cruelty unless you have 20ex to drop on clusters and have a couple 1% jewels so you can run malevolence + despair (free) + herald + skitterbots + precision + flesh and stone. We already have wither for MS so chill does a little less and shock 20% increased is less than spider + touch which is easier to run (less mana res and cheap cluster node).

If you prefer skitterbots however, go ahead and run it, it's totally fine to run.

I'm a little confused on the curses we apply and wether or not I need the additional curse affix right now..

So I just bought Asenath which is definitely 1 curse.

Then I've got:
Blasphemy + Despair (Curse?)
Touch of Cruelty jewel (Curse?)
Aspect of the Spider (Curse?)

Not sure where to go from here..

EDIT: So I played around with PoB and Whispers of Doom annoint boosts my DPS so I'll assume I need the additional curse for Temporal Chains and Blasphemy+Despair. I kind of assumed Despair counted as an aura rather than a curse when paired with Blasphemy - guess not.

I don't have aspect of the spider yet (will have real soon). But playing with PoB doesn't show much difference between dropping Skitterbots and picking up Aspect of the Spider + Precision. Just about the same DPS between those 2 choices..
Last edited by SabreWolf on Jan 26, 2021, 1:12:00 PM
Can someone check my profile please and advise my next purchase? I have about 25 ex to spend on something but have no idea what should I do.

1) My goal is to improve single target dmg, so here are some questions

Is second CIP with inc dot worth buying?
Should I change my large cluster passives for something else?
Stygian with hunter and inc chaos damage is something I should look for?

4 additional levels to get Doom Cast is a good idea or should I go for Watcher's Eye instead?
What mods for Watcher's Eye we can consider as a target and budget version? ailments faster (~6 ex) or damage multiplier (~15 ex)?

2) About auras

To run 6 auras I have some issues right now to run Flesh and stone. In this case I should drop my ring to have something with herald of agony has reduced mana reservation?

The proper way should be:
Malevolence, Agony, Flesh and Stone and Englighen lvl 3 should go to Diadem?

Despair and Blasphemy in another item and Precision as well.
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 26, 2021, 12:13:32 PM
Did you set the stacks for aspect of the spider in the config section of PoB
"
SabreWolf wrote:
I'm a little confused on the curses we apply and wether or not I need the additional curse affix right now..

Then I've got:

EDIT: So I played around with PoB and Whispers of Doom annoint boosts my DPS so I'll assume I need the additional curse for Temporal Chains and Blasphemy+Despair. I kind of assumed Despair counted as an aura rather than a curse when paired with Blasphemy - guess not.

I don't have aspect of the spider yet (will have real soon). But playing with PoB doesn't show much difference between dropping Skitterbots and picking up Aspect of the Spider + Precision. Just about the same DPS between those 2 choices..

With Asenaths you have two curses, Despair and Temporal chains, so PoB is correct.

Touch of Cruelty is not a curse, and will apply to enemies you hinder with Spider. Spider 3 stacks with Touch of cruelty should be ~25% more damage not even counting precision bonus, whereas skitterbots should be 18% more (15% + 19% more effect of 15% ~18% at max lvl/quality). So if you have the slots, Spider + Precision + Touch ends up being a decent chunk more damage. PoB will show that as well if you have the right options selected :)
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 26, 2021, 1:27:57 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:
Can someone check my profile please and advise my next purchase? I have about 25 ex to spend on something but have no idea what should I do.

1) My goal is to improve single target dmg, so here are some questions

Is second CIP with inc dot worth buying?
Should I change my large cluster passives for something else?
Stygian with hunter and inc chaos damage is something I should look for?

4 additional levels to get Doom Cast is a good idea or should I go for Watcher's Eye instead?
What mods for Watcher's Eye we can consider as a target and budget version? ailments faster (~6 ex) or damage multiplier (~15 ex)?

2) About auras

To run 6 auras I have some issues right now to run Flesh and stone. In this case I should drop my ring to have something with herald of agony has reduced mana reservation?

The proper way should be:
Malevolence, Agony, Flesh and Stone and Englighen lvl 3 should go to Diadem?

Despair and Blasphemy in another item and Precision as well.

1) Yes CIP inc dot is worth it, if you get Overwhelming Malice on one of your large clusters.

Your large clusters can be upgraded for higher boss dmg.

Watchers Eye with Malevolence (+ something else if you're lucky) will be 20% more dmg. Just go straight for the good one if you have 25 ex tbh.

% inc Chaos dmg belt is nice, but CIP + Clusters > Watchers > Belt in order of importance imo.

2) There is no proper way, there are multiple ways to get all your auras. I like my way (which you can see on my char, ring for spider + diadem for auras, run despair in a +2 gloves and use chest for explosion instead of asenath) but everyone can do it differently. Whichever way works for you to get all auras in is best. Generally this is to run the 3 most expensive (not despair, it's free) in your helm + Enlighten lvl 3 or 4, whatever is needed.
"
Foolmaster wrote:
"
SabreWolf wrote:

Then I've got:

With Asenaths you have two curses, Despair and Temporal chains, so PoB is correct.

Touch of Cruelty is not a curse, and will apply to enemies you hinder with Spider. Spider 3 stacks with Touch of cruelty should be ~25% more damage not even counting precision bonus, whereas skitterbots should be 18% more (15% + 19% more effect of 15% ~18% at max lvl/quality). So if you have the slots, Spider + Precision + Touch ends up being a decent chunk more damage. PoB will show that as well if you have the right options selected :)

Hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong? Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Jk5J5efX

It's currently set up for Aspect + Precision - 19.496M DPS.

If you go to config and remove the 3 Spider stacks, then to skills and remove Precision and Add Skitterbots you'll see the DPS is 19.526M

Practically the same but I feel maybe I'm missing something? Maybe not?
"
SabreWolf wrote:

Hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong? Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Jk5J5efX

It's currently set up for Aspect + Precision - 19.496M DPS.

If you go to config and remove the 3 Spider stacks, then to skills and remove Precision and Add Skitterbots you'll see the DPS is 19.526M

Practically the same but I feel maybe I'm missing something? Maybe not?

Here's your missing ~4% more dmg :)

E/ It should be noted this isn't the hugest deal in differences, 4% more is nice but both setups work fine if you prefer skitterbots. Also you can get more dmg with the Aspect if you get another Large with Touch of Cruelty, which is a prefix NOT in other groups, so you can Grim Oath + Touch + Overwhelming for a dirty jewel for your setup. That'll make the difference even more pronounced.

Still can do either way though.

P.S.: I just crafted this DIRTY chest for this build and feel the need to show it off even though nobody will likely really care:

Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 26, 2021, 2:22:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info