[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Aislee wrote:
hey how can u run mave + flesh + herald of agony + despair ?
i get like -8% mana reserv so i cant turn on mave
any suggestions?

Diadem + Impresence (free despair) + Enlighten 3 in Diadem will allow you to run:

Despair, Malevolence, Herald of Agony, Precision (lvl 1), Flesh and stone AND Aspect of the Spider.

If you can not afford some of those pieces, you need to juggle which bits you can fit in.
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 25, 2021, 1:09:33 PM
"
Aislee wrote:
hey how can u run mave + flesh + herald of agony + despair ?
i get like -8% mana reserv so i cant turn on mave
any suggestions?

Enlighten 3, or you can skill "Charisma" until you got it.
how good is self poison with this build? is there a tanky version of this build to make use of self poison (gives you lots of damage so not much dmg needed from jewels etc.)
"
"
drbokorkati wrote:

0 issues with mob packs even in the most hardcore beefed up delirium maps, Kintsugi does it's job.

No wonder you haven't played more, this build is broken on a few levels, dodge and evasion has nothing to do with what kills this build. It has no life and sustain on encounters which are not possible to one-shot.

First of all, i haven't played more because i couldn't get a week off of work, also it's competitive push week in another game i'm playing.

And it's just not true what you're saying. I killed Aul multiple times last league, from delve depth 200 up to 1000. NO build can face-tank Aul at depth 1000 - i tried it, i talked and copied the 250ex-build from a deep delve Inquisitor who made a shit ton of Auls and could facetank Sirus. I also killed Sirus 8 at least 30 times, with a death counter of ~1 on average. That takes into account those tries late at 1 am where i simply couldn't focus anymore and used up 4 to 5 portals on the last phase.

"
Yes only one problem but it's unsolvable becaues no life and sustain for hard encounters, don't let people who do sirus 4 1.5 week after league start and haven't even dared to enter a 60% delirium map say it's your fault, it's not.

Quit talking BS. I've been in this thread for couple of hundred pages. I even posted videos of me doing juiced up T16 5 Delirium-Runs the last leagues. You're just salty that you can't play mechanics. This build isn't capable of "catching you when you fall". If you want a char able to facetank Sirus, try investing 200ex+ into an aura-stacking build... oh wait, they got nerfed. Nevermind, i played them too and it was fun.

Don't tell me what to do when my chest is worth more than your build and you act here like you are an expert doing sirus 2, no wonder nobody is lvl 100 with bv poison, nobody cares what you did last league.

Stop blaming people for what they have nothing to do with, nobody wanted to facetank Sirus 9, the most minor non mechanic mistake what everyone does will lead to death with this build, even with 50ex invested, that's broken and unenjoyable.
I've played this once before and loved it, but I'm having trouble this league. I cannot clear red legions, get one shot often and just cannot kill a guardian, much less sirus. I thought I'd be well into farming uber elder by now. Any help would be appreciated.

i have so much trouble on t14-t16 maps, some boss just kick my ass so easy, and i invest so much in this build at the moment, how can i improve more? can u look my character?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:
i have so much trouble on t14-t16 maps, some boss just kick my ass so easy, and i invest so much in this build at the moment, how can i improve more? can u look my character?

You should be easily clearing t14-16, what is the problem you're running into specifically? Perhaps I can help a bit more if I know exactly what you'd like to solve. It's an evasion based dmg clear build, so you'll always die sometimes with this build. You need +1 curse from somewhere though, either anoint Whispers of Doom or path to it, or move to a +1 curse chest. You have despair + temporal chains from asenaths and only one will apply without a +1 curse somewhere. I would advise pathing to whispers of doom and anointing Dire Torment.

Keep in mind you are also only level 89, spend a little time leveling somewhere easy (t15 harb map for xp, or breach rotas) till 93~ and suddenly you have points for whispers + anoint Dire torments and boom, you'll double your damage and gain 200~ hp as well.

If you have extra money after that, grab better CIP (corrupted ones, dmg over time is best).

"
igranier wrote:
I've played this once before and loved it, but I'm having trouble this league. I cannot clear red legions, get one shot often and just cannot kill a guardian, much less sirus. I thought I'd be well into farming uber elder by now. Any help would be appreciated.

Build looks like it's getting there. Definitely run two CIP since you have asenaths, no need for bino, that'll be something like +30% more damage or something silly right there. I'd considering changing the auras, but that's finicky so it's hard to say exactly what to do.

A lot of damage is missing from cluster jewels though, if you can move stuff around to run mediums instead of large into smalls you'll gain a ton of damage. Your large clusters could use some work as well, but that would be expensive. The build tends to stay alive by killing everything, so if you can't go HAM into a good large/medium cluster combo I would stay with 1 cluster and grab the scion life wheel + wind dancer for more tankiness. If you can afford it though, good large and medium clusters is the way to go.

Corrupted dmg over time CIP would be nice too, quality up your Deadly Ailments for free 5% increased dmg...lots of little ways to get a bit more out of the build with where you're at :)
Last edited by Foolmaster on Jan 26, 2021, 12:57:31 AM
Just started trying the build today, enjoying it so far. Had a few quick clarification questions.

Is the withering step supposed to be part of the CWDT setup or is it supposed to be manually cast?

The pob/default build don't seem to have any gap jumper (ie flame dash) do people try to work this in for convenience or are you just supposed to only farm stuff you dont' need to blink?
"
drbokorkati wrote:

Don't tell me what to do when my chest is worth more than your build and you act here like you are an expert doing sirus 2, no wonder nobody is lvl 100 with bv poison, nobody cares what you did last league.

Stop blaming people for what they have nothing to do with, nobody wanted to facetank Sirus 9, the most minor non mechanic mistake what everyone does will lead to death with this build, even with 50ex invested, that's broken and unenjoyable.

Damn you're salty... It says right on the front page in the build guide, listed under the "CONS" of this build: It's a dodge build. If you're not able to understand what that means, it's your fault not the build guide's.

"
no wonder nobody is lvl 100 with bv poison, nobody cares what you did last league

Btw, that's so not the point of this build. NOBODY who plays this build and knows what this build is capable of has any hope of getting to level 100. It's a damn fast mapper with insane damage that shreds bosses like nothing. But you die every now and then. And that's no problem - this is softcore, not hardcore.

"
Pookieroar wrote:
Just started trying the build today, enjoying it so far. Had a few quick clarification questions.

Is the withering step supposed to be part of the CWDT setup or is it supposed to be manually cast?

The pob/default build don't seem to have any gap jumper (ie flame dash) do people try to work this in for convenience or are you just supposed to only farm stuff you dont' need to blink?

You can bind WS to your left mouse button, so it automatically activates when you move. We don't use flame dash because you can't link fortify to it. We farm maps where you don't need FD later on. But for leveling it's ok to use both.
Do we run flesh and stone in blind stance always or switch to maim at bosses? Skitterbots as alternative is bad?
Last edited by Kaanu on Jan 26, 2021, 4:43:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info