[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
drbokorkati wrote:
After around 20ex sunk in I finally not die to random nonsense.

Anyone who claims that this is a starter build is ... I don't even have words. Doing a2 sirus one week after league start meanwhile others farm a8 with a shitty cyclone build is really great acomplishment.

It would be the perfect build if the game was perfectly designed with every "not stand in or your die" telegraphed but the whole game is so bloated that everyone will stand in something that will just one shot with this build even with serious investment. You can have 50 mil dps, still rekt.

I don't mean that as an insult at all, but it all depends on your playstyle. This build is no glas-cannon build, but it isn't a tank either. It has many layers of defense, mainly dodge + evasion. Those are CHANCES, other than armour or high eHP with life reg. Base principle is: NEVER... STOP... MOVING. If you stand still to pick up loot while there is a big mob pack around you, you'll die. That's the truth for most builds, this one especially.

Sirus is ALL about mechanics. If you want a build that can TANK Sirus, you'll need to invest 100ex+. Learn the mechanics, you can avoid almost all of his abilities. I had big problems with Sirus when he was introduced a few leagues back, but now it's no problem. Did Sirus 4 yesterday (slow league start, usually i'm there on Tuesday first week). Only investment so far - 2xCIP + Tabula rasa. Got amulet + Diadem today.
I just killed my first Sirus with the build, A4, and I have to say, it was super smooth.
Of course I had a good investment in the build, but nothing that it hasn't been able to afford since the start of the league.
I had a great progression, nowadays it is very rare to take one shot on maps, super high survival.
Sirus down,
let The Maven come ...
Yes, probably my next investment will be Carcass, but honestly, I love "dodge is luck" hahahaha
Enjoying the build a lot, soon I will work better in the clusters too

"
LowBudget780 wrote:

You're at that point where you should upgrade your chest. Look into a nicely rolled Carcass Jack (the increased AOE is really nice, makes it so you don't have to get too close to bosses) or even a +1 gems Skin of the Loyal for like 30c.
"
mefistofx wrote:
I managed to kill Sirus with 3.8k hp. Unfortunately, I was instantly killed almost every time when he looked at me and also his circles killed me twice as he block the entrance lol.
But the dmg was more than enough compared to any other build I played at early stage.

I did some shopping today and just wondering what should my next step in the build. Luckily my hp pool increased to 4.7K hp and Evasion arround 2.5K. I'm out of currency and wanted to make the next goals

Current Dual Cluster setup

1st LCS - Unholy Grace and Wicked Pall
2nd LCS - Unwaveringly Evil and Wicked Pall

2x MCS - Circling Oblivion and Wasting Affliction
1x MCS - Circling Oblivion and Septic Spells
1x MCS - Circling Oblivion and Haemorrhage

2x SCL - Surging Vitality
2x SCL - Fettle

Let me ask once again, what items should I replace to get higher damage? To be honest on A8 I can feel lack of damage also for bosses and maps are not that smooth. Additional curse with gloves and second CIP with DoT dmg? Watcher's Eye with crit multiplier?
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 23, 2021, 5:07:21 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:

Let me ask once again, what items should I replace to get higher damage? To be honest on A8 I can feel lack of damage also for bosses and maps are not that smooth. Additional curse with gloves and second CIP with DoT dmg? Watcher's Eye with crit multiplier?

For bossing, switch from Binos to a second CIP. That should give you a big dmg boost. Use Gemcutters Prisms on your support gems for BV. Or if you have the currency, buy the awakened versions. Put your Blasphemy-Despair in another item - you have 0 Mana reservation thx to the amulet, so the two slots are wasted on your helmet. Instead, use enlighten (2 should be enough i think) + Skitterbots (they shock = more damage and chill = more defense).

If you want smoother mapping and you have currency, go for Asenath's gentle touch. If you want the budget-version, you can get "Shadows and Dust" gloves. They cost like 1c and they're awesome for mapping as long as you don't have explosion mod. They give you crit, Rampage and Unholy Might. REALLY really nice for mapping and they cost nothing.
"

For bossing, switch from Binos to a second CIP. That should give you a big dmg boost. Use Gemcutters Prisms on your support gems for BV. Or if you have the currency, buy the awakened versions. Put your Blasphemy-Despair in another item - you have 0 Mana reservation thx to the amulet, so the two slots are wasted on your helmet. Instead, use enlighten (2 should be enough i think) + Skitterbots (they shock = more damage and chill = more defense).

If you want smoother mapping and you have currency, go for Asenath's gentle touch. If you want the budget-version, you can get "Shadows and Dust" gloves. They cost like 1c and they're awesome for mapping as long as you don't have explosion mod. They give you crit, Rampage and Unholy Might. REALLY really nice for mapping and they cost nothing.

I'm trying to get Asenath's gentle touch but it necessary is to get additional curse to make it works, right?

changed my gem set up and with Enlighten lvl 2 should I be able to play with 6 auras? Herald, Precision, Malevolence, Despair, Skitterbots and Flesh and Stone? Or I need to level up my Empower to lvl 3? Okay, I testd and checked and I need some mana reservation from skill tree, at this moment with double cluster jewel it's impossible to get this.
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 23, 2021, 10:33:42 PM
its hard for me to balance the resistances...
which base use for craft a body armour?
astral plate?
Hello guys, currently a beginner with this build and I'm just starting to map with this character. Although my res are capped but I struggle to stay alive and I'm being os a bit often. If it isn't too much to ask, can somebody do a fast check to help me understand how I can be better ( or at least less bad)?
My new upgrade, really like this *---*

Can confirm that this build is still viable!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info