[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Can I ask why do we drop Plague Bearer? I mean its just one button to do extra dmg. Or am I missing something? Or do we get room for something better?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Can I ask why do we drop Plague Bearer? I mean its just one button to do extra dmg. Or am I missing something? Or do we get room for something better?

I literally posted the answer two posts ago.

"

On a 20/20 gem with 1 million dmg stored, you do 120k per second to the mobs... which is nothing compared to your poisons.

If you do a few million Damage per second with your poisons with good gear, 120k is nothing. Not even worth pressing a button. You CAN ofc still use it if you feel like it. It's just useless.

"
mefistofx wrote:
"

In your case? I'd say right about now ;-) On a 20/20 gem with 1 million dmg stored, you do 120k per second to the mobs... which is nothing compared to your poisons.

What skill we should use instead of PB? Also wondering if Golem with CWTD is a good choice at this point

Tbh, i can't give you a definitive answer. Over the last two or three leagues, i tried different combinations. I even managed to push Withering Step to level 28(!!) last league, so it applied 8 Withered Stacks to all mobs. But that was some very endgame shit, and it gave me a massive damage increase for juiced map farming.

Best bet would be an empower i think, if you link it with Blasphemy-Despair and maybe Withering Step (if you manage to get over the threshold of Debuffs applied). Should be a decent damage increase.
Hey guys, thank you for great advices here. Here is the question: can you describe how do you manage your BV stacks? I just cant get a grasp on it. I watched a few videos on BV playstile including grOObs ofc and tryed to emulate button presses as much as i can but in the end i find myself at 6-8 stacks almost all the time while on youtube everyone at 10. I tryed to utilise unleash by pressing BV every 3 seconds and still at 7 stacks mid fight, i tryed to prebuff to max before every pack and while it works it also annoying AF. I have backthought that i do something wrong.
My gear is shit and i am using SSF Precluster version of the skill tree and already feel scared of the time when i get my cluster and will be forced to drop skill duration passive notes :S
Thank in advance.
P.S. sorry for bad english, not my native language.
"
Kaanu wrote:
Hey guys, thank you for great advices here. Here is the question: can you describe how do you manage your BV stacks? I just cant get a grasp on it. I watched a few videos on BV playstile including grOObs ofc and tryed to emulate button presses as much as i can but in the end i find myself at 6-8 stacks almost all the time while on youtube everyone at 10. I tryed to utilise unleash by pressing BV every 3 seconds and still at 7 stacks mid fight, i tryed to prebuff to max before every pack and while it works it also annoying AF. I have backthought that i do something wrong.
My gear is shit and i am using SSF Precluster version of the skill tree and already feel scared of the time when i get my cluster and will be forced to drop skill duration passive notes :S
Thank in advance.
P.S. sorry for bad english, not my native language.

I'm not at max stages all the time either. In the end, it's about muscle memory. I don't look at the stacks except before boss fights. During mapping, i just press BV every few seconds.
Hello. I have couple questions.
1)In your PoB you are used Flesh and stone + Aspect of the spider. But in this guide in gem section you use skitterbots and aspect of the spider. Which is correct?
2) We are using 2 big 4 medium or 1 big 2 medium (PoB and this guide differnces)

P.S. I dont have enough mana reserv for skitterbots + aspect
Last edited by abdemon on Jan 23, 2021, 5:28:41 AM
Hello everyone

I'm considering switching build and this one got my attention since a good hour. I have around 12 ex to invest in it, would that be considered enough to clear the entiere content of the game with it?

Happy gaming everyone !
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello everyone

I'm considering switching build and this one got my attention since a good hour. I have around 12 ex to invest in it, would that be considered enough to clear the entiere content of the game with it?

Happy gaming everyone !

Basic items for this build to deal good / decent endgame damage:

- Devouring Diadem (~2-3ex)
- Impresence (~2ex)
- CIP + Binos for mapping, 2xCIP for bossing (few chaos)
- 21 Vaal BV (quality not needed, and level 20 would be ok too, if 21 is too expensive)

So basic investment would be 5-6ex for the basic, build enabling items. With that investment, you should be able to do everything up to Sirus +8. If you want to IMPROVE your damage, then the sky is your limit. Cluster jewels are a bit pricy, the gloves are pretty expensive (though not needed, only good for mapping). Depends on what you want to do. If you want to run 100% T16 Delirium maps, 12ex won't do the trick - with no build.
"
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello everyone

Happy gaming everyone !

Basic items for this build to deal good / decent endgame damage:

- Devouring Diadem (~2-3ex)
- Impresence (~2ex)
- CIP + Binos for mapping, 2xCIP for bossing (few chaos)
- 21 Vaal BV (quality not needed, and level 20 would be ok too, if 21 is too expensive)

So basic investment would be 5-6ex for the basic, build enabling items. With that investment, you should be able to do everything up to Sirus +8. If you want to IMPROVE your damage, then the sky is your limit. Cluster jewels are a bit pricy, the gloves are pretty expensive (though not needed, only good for mapping). Depends on what you want to do. If you want to run 100% T16 Delirium maps, 12ex won't do the trick - with no build.

Thanks for your input man !

Last edited by nocx13 on Jan 23, 2021, 7:30:55 AM
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
How does the "while stationary" mechanic work for Sporeguard? Do I have to be just standing still for it to be useful? I feel like it would get me killed if I need to be stationary.

Did anyone know on this?
After around 20ex sunk in I finally not die to random nonsense.

Anyone who claims that this is a starter build is ... I don't even have words. Doing a2 sirus one week after league start meanwhile others farm a8 with a shitty cyclone build is really great acomplishment.

It would be the perfect build if the game was perfectly designed with every "not stand in or your die" telegraphed but the whole game is so bloated that everyone will stand in something that will just one shot with this build even with serious investment. You can have 50 mil dps, still rekt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info