[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Miqui wrote:
its hard for me to balance the resistances...
which base use for craft a body armour?
astral plate?

Astral plate would be the best, because of the resistance-implicit. But you'd need a lot of strength for it. Way more than you usually get via skill tree / items. Better suited would be a Zodiac Leather (highest base evasion rating) or an Assassin's Garb (second best evasion, 3% inc movement speed implicit).

"
zordiac wrote:
Hello guys, currently a beginner with this build and I'm just starting to map with this character. Although my res are capped but I struggle to stay alive and I'm being os a bit often. If it isn't too much to ask, can somebody do a fast check to help me understand how I can be better ( or at least less bad)?

You overleveled your steelskin + stone golem. They won't trigger with CWDT. Also, that belt is bad. We play the flask piano, so you will lose your Soul Eater buff almost instant. Two life flasks are overkill. Try to reroll one to sth like less amount restored but instantly if on low life and maybe get an evasion flask with immunity to curses. Reroll your other flasks too. Immunity to freeze and chill on your Quicksilver. If you feel like you need that mana flask, craft bleed immunity OR "effect doesn't end when on full mana" so you don't have to press it every second.

I won't comment your gem links. That's all in the guide and PoB.
Has anyone done any of the specialty Maven fights with this build? Like The Hidden (the 4 beyond bosses)?

I'm running a super-tanky Gladiator, but I just can't put out enough damage to counter the healing, and this build seems really interesting.

Curious as to how far into the Maven content people have gone with it.
"
GrimzEcho wrote:
Has anyone done any of the specialty Maven fights with this build? Like The Hidden (the 4 beyond bosses)?

I'm running a super-tanky Gladiator, but I just can't put out enough damage to counter the healing, and this build seems really interesting.

Curious as to how far into the Maven content people have gone with it.

This build is near glass cannon class. Its very good for mapping, but on bosses... So... It depends on your skill. I'm killing elder guards with no problems on 83 lvl with Maven, but Sirus oned me on last fase, cos my dodge skill- and this build dosen't forgive your mistakes.
Hello..Is there any difference with Medium Cluster Jewel what says Added small passive skills grant 4% to damage over time multiplier and if it say Added small passive skills grant 4% chaos damage over time multiplier.
Becouse there is big difference with price but I dont know if there is really big difference in damage for us?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Yes this build dosen't forgive your mistakes but it's still awesome for bosses. Just killed Sirus A5 ( in less than 120 seconds )shaper & elder while having no problem.

Mapping is so smooth with this build... until you stop moving

My gear is far from amazing yet
Just did uber lab to finish my ascendancy got
little qol
Hello, if you didn't know and you have thread of hope you can grab "Bow damage, chance to poison and faster poison" point near hunter's gambit, for some damage.

@starshiiper, you can refund Perfect of agony, because u have that in flask, you will save 2 points. You can refund the crit chance too, it isn't that good.
Last edited by _BRS_ on Jan 24, 2021, 11:26:47 AM
"
Hello, if you didn't know and you have thread of hope you can grab "Bow damage, chance to poison and faster poison" point near hunter's gambit, for some damage.

@starshiiper, you can refund Perfect of agony, because u have that in flask, you will save 2 points. You can refund the crit chance too, it isn't that good.
You mean i can replace the Turqoise Amulet ? I see a lot of people with the Impresence Chaos but on PoB it says i lost ≈2Mil DPS
I prefer this chest over Carcass, gives way more DPS (+2mil in PoB) and it's really not hard to hit the 300 dex requirement.

When mapping I use these:

Then switch to CIP for bosses

Mistwall is great when mapping, extra movespeed is nice and it gives nice survivability - I don't really pay attention I just run around and everything melts lol.
Noo, I meant crit chance on tree, near the assassination. And perfect agony on tree too, because u have perfect agony from flask, and it doesn't stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info