[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Hello, if you didn't know and you have thread of hope you can grab "Bow damage, chance to poison and faster poison" point near hunter's gambit, for some damage.

Doesn't work anymore, they moved it half a centimeter to the top so you can't use it with ToP

@Dendrobate vs Carcass
Carcass is not for damage. It's for bigger AoE = bigger Quality of life
Uh, short question, but does poison prolif from binos work in legions in their stone phase?
"
heishe wrote:
Uh, short question, but does poison prolif from binos work in legions in their stone phase?

They do. It counts as "death". That's why you get the Headhunter-buff twice with Legion monoliths. Explode, Poison proliferation, it all works.
Just wanted to say that as a new player I played this build my first league and it was great! (First league was Delirium so I kinda felt this build was perfect for it.) I'm playing something else right now, but I keep getting tempted to go back to this build! Thanks for the build and please keep it updated as long as you can!
How to deal with lack of proper life leech? To be honest now it's almost impossible for me to outheal anything. I know I can purchase watcher's eye with lgoh while affected by vitality but is there any other way to leech life?

Also single target dmg against Sirus A8 is just awful during the second stage mostly because the dmg is boosted by flasks (without flasks it's a joke) and I can't leech as much life as I need to.

I played before with dodge builds but this one is just way difficult. Do you have any tips for that?
"
mefistofx wrote:
How to deal with lack of proper life leech? To be honest now it's almost impossible for me to outheal anything. I know I can purchase watcher's eye with lgoh while affected by vitality but is there any other way to leech life?

Also single target dmg against Sirus A8 is just awful during the second stage mostly because the dmg is boosted by flasks (without flasks it's a joke) and I can't leech as much life as I need to.

I played before with dodge builds but this one is just way difficult. Do you have any tips for that?

For general mapping I would either anoint hired killer or use this thread of hope setup instead of the one the guide recommends, it's way better even if you need to stretch 4 points for it. For short boss fights vaal BV should delete the boss but for longer ones I used an enduring cry + second wind setup as a pseudo life flask button (usually in my second cold iron point boss swap).
for mapping this build is smooth but i have problems with awakening lvl 4 conquerors. I know that my dmg is low, but i only have like 1 ex to spend if anyone can help me with some advices, Thanks.
"
mefistofx wrote:

Atziri's Promise for life leech during mapping. That's more than enough. Replace Blood Rage with Desecrate (gem level irrelevant) for Sirus to spawn corpses for the Diadem. Alternative: get the Pantheon which gives you life charges every few seconds for boss fights. Second phase of Sirus is meant to be a burst phase. You don't use your flasks in phase 1. No need for it anyway. Phase 1 is just dancing around Sirus, get out of his void zone, find him and dance again until he is alive :-)

You also overleveled your CWDT. And still have no quality on your BV support gems.

"
BigBudda87 wrote:
for mapping this build is smooth but i have problems with awakening lvl 4 conquerors. I know that my dmg is low, but i only have like 1 ex to spend if anyone can help me with some advices, Thanks.

You don't need 1ex. you need ~10-20c. Buy two Cold Iron Point Daggers for bossing. Just switch before you enter the boss arena. Put down your three totems, get 10 BV blades, pop your flask and use Vaal BV. 3-4 seconds. Conqueror won't be able to do anything big.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Jan 25, 2021, 4:54:52 AM
"

@Dendrobate vs Carcass
Carcass is not for damage. It's for bigger AoE = bigger Quality of life

But we have Bino for this.
Not with high end gear where you have explode + 2xCIP. Tbh, last league i had so much damage, that i switched a few nodes and even medium cluster jewels away from damage over to increased Area of Effect. I was farming mainly 5 orb delirium-maps with Legion Monoliths. Bigger AoE also means bigger reach of your explode-mod.

I wouldn't recommend using Carcass Jack unless you only want it for QoL if you have more than enough damage anyway. There's simply no other reason for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info