[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What do you guys think of the Corruption Annoint? I'm not in the best gear yet but I have the basics and Corruption gives me the most DPS increase (in PoB) out of all the other mentioned annoints. Bonus it's also the cheapest!
Last edited by SabreWolf on Jan 22, 2021, 1:12:27 PM
How good would the enchant "Plague Bearer Buff grants +20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting" be for this build?
"
How bad is it if I don't have 100 chance to poison without flask? I am at 95% but to get another 5% I would need to use a lot of skill points. Also does it matter if it is "Chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage", "...on Hits with Attacks", or "...on Hit"? If on hit with attacks works then I can spend just 1 point but BV isn't an attack so that won't work?

"
"On hit" implies both, attacks + spells. "On hit with spells" obviously works for BV, since it's a spell. "On hit with attacks" doesn't work. 95% chance to poison without flask is ok'ish i'd say. During mapping, you'll have a 100% uptime of your flask anyway. You'll only have a problem during bigger boss fights like Sirus, Maeven or Aul. Those bosses can pack quite some hits, and 5% reduced dmg sucks. Shaper / Elder / Uber Elder on the other hand should be fine. Great boss fights, but they have way less hp / mechanics.

Yeah I was noticing that on Sirus and Guardians my dps feels quite low. I guess I will have to make some adjustments. Thank you
Last edited by Fizzx_Gaming on Jan 22, 2021, 1:50:58 PM
How does the "while stationary" mechanic work for Sporeguard? Do I have to be just standing still for it to be useful? I feel like it would get me killed if I need to be stationary.
"
SabreWolf wrote:
What do you guys think of the Corruption Annoint? I'm not in the best gear yet but I have the basics and Corruption gives me the most DPS increase (in PoB) out of all the other mentioned annoints. Bonus it's also the cheapest!

It's ok. It's cheap and it works, but it's not the best for endgame.

"
n4zroth wrote:
How good would the enchant "Plague Bearer Buff grants +20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting" be for this build?

Ok for lowt to mid-gear level. We don't use PB with high end gear.
Any advice to improve my DPS and surviability? Atm using 2 CiP for bosses and replica mistwall for maps. Crafting rare armour atm too.
"
"
SabreWolf wrote:

It's ok. It's cheap and it works, but it's not the best for endgame.

"
n4zroth wrote:

Ok for lowt to mid-gear level. We don't use PB with high end gear.

When can i drop Plague Bearer. I find it an annoying skill to use and the visibility of it on some maps is really poor unless I am watching the buffs/skill icon.

I am currently 94 and pretty well geared(asenath, Impresence, devouring, CIPx2, nostalgia, awakened gems, etc). Safe for me drop PB? Mapping I have no issues but bossing is a little rough; how much of a contribution is PB to bossing dps?
Is this build really budget friendly? Looking at the recommended gear, I see multiple exalt for the amulet, ring, crazy expensive gloves, chest, etc. How much of that gear is necessary to see good performance against endgame content like shaper and uber elder?
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is this build really budget friendly? Looking at the recommended gear, I see multiple exalt for the amulet, ring, crazy expensive gloves, chest, etc. How much of that gear is necessary to see good performance against endgame content like shaper and uber elder?

If you want good, clean and fast endgame boss-kills, there is no "budget friendly" build. The gloves are not for bossing btw, they are for clearing maps. Absolutely NOT needed for bossing.

Also, the other items aren't expensive. Maybe 3ex for the helmet, 2 for the amulet. Double CIP for bossing and CIP + Binos for mapping will cost you 10c. Rings give you an insane amount of damage, same with cluster jewels. But they're not needed for decent bossing.

Also, the thread says "Budget VIABLE", not budget FRIENDLY. Means you CAN play it on a budget, it is possible, but usually you invest some currency. You can't have 50 million Shaper DPS with 2ex of an investment.

"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:

When can i drop Plague Bearer. I find it an annoying skill to use and the visibility of it on some maps is really poor unless I am watching the buffs/skill icon.

I am currently 94 and pretty well geared(asenath, Impresence, devouring, CIPx2, nostalgia, awakened gems, etc). Safe for me drop PB? Mapping I have no issues but bossing is a little rough; how much of a contribution is PB to bossing dps?

In your case? I'd say right about now ;-) On a 20/20 gem with 1 million dmg stored, you do 120k per second to the mobs... which is nothing compared to your poisons.
"

In your case? I'd say right about now ;-) On a 20/20 gem with 1 million dmg stored, you do 120k per second to the mobs... which is nothing compared to your poisons.

What skill we should use instead of PB? Also wondering if Golem with CWTD is a good choice at this point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info