[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
arikshkol wrote:

Amazing gear.
Do you feel that asenath with despair on hit and +2 amulet is better then impresence and blasphemy+despair?

"
IVIax_Hit wrote:

Good question, I'd like to know this as well :). I'm not very skilled at using PoB though so I can't answer it specifically. A few pages back someone said that Impresence would still be best according to PoB, but I don't know if he factored in extra gem levels on BV.

"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
Do you feel that asenath with despair on hit and +2 amulet is better then impresence and blasphemy+despair?

Or maybe the question is whether it feels 50 exalts better. Or to reframe, if you were going to put 50 ex into the build (from a place that would need to be defined) would you put it into those specific "upgrades" vs anything else.

I always look for the knee in the curve on a build, and BV Assassin has amazing performance/price on a very reasonable budget. You don't need expensive stuff to have a blast with it. But if you like to grind for exalts, you need to spend them on something, and that stuff is definitely one way to do it.

:-)

It's a major upgrade. On my setup:

Impresence + Despair : 15.4 million DPS
Despair on hit ring & +2 amulet: 19.1 million DPS

24% more damage.

It wasn't a 50ex upgrade, either. The ring was an exalt, they can be purchased now for under a chaos. You can craft one that is significantly better if you want to spend some currency of course.

The amulet can be crafted for well under 10ex. Buy 2 bases, one with +1 to level of all dex gems, the other with +1 to level of all physical skill gems, under an exalt each, and an awakener's orb, under 5ex, merge them and craft what you can to fill out the rest of it's affixes. Total cost, 7ex and some chaos.

This is why you can buy them outright for 7ex. I wouldn't suggest that route though, those are the ones that someone did exactly what I described above and got mostly useless other affixes, they are selling them to recoup the cost of the craft. If you do it yourself, you have a chance of rolling good affixes.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Nov 15, 2020, 4:47:55 PM
"
arikshkol wrote:

I actually have 100 exalts and I don't know what else should I spend them on :)

I can fix that.

You could use a Devouring Diadem with a good enchant. Blade Vortex AOE, criti strike per blade, outright BV damage... or Plague bearer posion damage multiplier if you're still using plague bearer.

You could replace one of your jewels with one that has a corrupted blood immunity corruption. Then you could ditch that life flask and use something more useful - quartz flask for phasing and additional dodge, perhaps?

Run the lab a few times with twice enchanted prophecies to get decent enchants on your gloves and boots. The pool on those isn't that large, shouldn't take too many runs.

And buy some catalysts and max out the quality on your rings and belt. ;p
"
GrimEchoPrime wrote:
Silly question but can the gloves drop from legion encounter? or are cards the only way to get it?
It can drop from a legion encounter, but it's very rare, so you need to get very lucky.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
arikshkol wrote:

I can fix that.

You could use a Devouring Diadem with a good enchant. Blade Vortex AOE, criti strike per blade, outright BV damage... or Plague bearer posion damage multiplier if you're still using plague bearer.

You could replace one of your jewels with one that has a corrupted blood immunity corruption. Then you could ditch that life flask and use something more useful - quartz flask for phasing and additional dodge, perhaps?

Run the lab a few times with twice enchanted prophecies to get decent enchants on your gloves and boots. The pool on those isn't that large, shouldn't take too many runs.

haha your right!
Thx for the tips
I upgraded my gear a bit

i have the golden rule with corrupted blood.
i got misery everlasting on one of my cluster you think it will work with despair on hit?
"
arikshkol wrote:

haha your right!
Thx for the tips
I upgraded my gear a bit

i got misery everlasting on one of my cluster you think it will work with despair on hit?
Excellent upgrades. Yes, Misery Everlasting will work with Despair on hit from your gloves, however, there's really no point. Anything you are hitting will always be cursed anyway, and almost nothing will survive long enough for those curses to expire, so all you're really getting out of it is the extra skill duration for your BV.
In PoB why does budget and non budget versions of gems in chest piece using Poison gem instead of void manipulation?
"
UncagedVermin wrote:
In PoB why does budget and non budget versions of gems in chest piece using Poison gem instead of void manipulation?
Use whichever one you need to ensure you still get 100% chance to poison and the highest damage. It's gear dependent to a certain degree.
"
arikshkol wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
arikshkol wrote:

I can fix that.

haha your right!
Thx for the tips
I upgraded my gear a bit

Some very tasty upgrades. Golden Rule is a nice addition, finally my xp is climbing again after going self poison. I also went back to one cluster and added a shield, figured out a PoB to get back to two clusters and keep The Golden Rule. But damage is ok for mapping and Heist. Only noticeable on some bosses and conquerors.

Going to do more testing when I get that next level :D I might just have to drop the shield (grimjack68) and go in with two CiP for conquerors.

Hi im newbie, i followed that final skill tree poeurl.com/cGB0 and im confused cause i got 83lvl and i got no slot for cluster jewels, a lot of slots for normal jewels but i don't know what to put there :D Please help what to do im scared that wasn't updated to 3.12 :-/

Please if anyone know which is correct final skill tree for this build i got enough regrets for that thank you.
Last edited by sebaqsan on Nov 16, 2020, 5:03:19 AM
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Hi im newbie, i followed that final skill tree poeurl.com/cGB0 and im confused cause i got 83lvl and i got no slot for cluster jewels, a lot of slots for normal jewels but i don't know what to put there :D Please help what to do im scared that wasn't updated to 3.12 :-/

Please if anyone know which is correct final skill tree for this build i got enough regrets for that thank you.

There's no cluster jewels inside the tree you linked, because it's from patch 3.9. Cluster jewels didn't release until 3.10 Delirium League. It's worth it to get at least 1 cluster jewel for the build. The best spot for it on this build would be the Large Cluster Socket above Acrobatics.

General information about cluster jewels is the less passive skills there are on a cluster jewel, the less points you will have to spend to get the biggest benefits. 8 is best on large, 4-5 is best on medium, 2 is best on small.

There's a large section in this build guide discussing Cluster Jewels, in the gear section. I have to stress though, that the images gr0bbs used in the Cluster jewel section are not accurate anymore, since many of the notables he shows have been nerfed (skill effect duration for example). So always check the current mods on those notables to see what's good and what has changed.

The only thing you really need on a Large Cluster Jewel is Overwhelming Malice, but it's worth getting more because why not. Wicked Pall, Grim Oath, Touch of Cruelty etc. are nice additions. Some combinations of them will be more rare than others.

Here you can see what you can expect on a % chaos damage Large Cluster Jewel: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_large_cluster_jewel_modifiers

Mods for regular jewels that are good to get:

% increased maximum life
% increased damage with poison
% increased damage over time
% to chaos damage over time multiplier
% increased chaos damage
% to res (only if you need it)

Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Nov 16, 2020, 6:02:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info