[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I figured out why PoB was showing my DPS so low, it wasnt applying my flashs.

I landed with this build. https://pastebin.com/fEHjKESJ

5.1m dps. Although its still a lot lower dps than some others Ive seen and I still dont know why.

I changed out my chest, to the Explosion chest, equipped the 2nd coldpoint, and remove blood rage. I'll see how I do. Although the extra 12% evade from the Kintsugi is nice and I may go to that for harder stuff.

Any suggestions on my passives would be helpful.
Last edited by KillerKitties on Nov 14, 2020, 5:30:15 AM
Hi all,

This is my take on the build with lvl 31 Blade Vortex.
I have not invested that much in defence with a 4.3k health pool, but the build can do all content with the occasional death (with the exception of deep delve).
Still missing the helmet enchant, 3 mod Watcher's Eye and some other things.
The build is kinda res starved which is why I went for the Headhunter corrupt and Dendrobate and the resistance on cluster jewels.
A +1 curse body armour would save me 4 skill points, which in turn can be used to add another medium cluster jewel.
I stacked as much "Poisons you inflict deal damage #% faster" as I could, on the rings too for example.

Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Nov 14, 2020, 5:23:34 PM
what do we annoint on amulet?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Dirty Techniques is a nice annoint for 1x Silver 2x Amber.
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
Hi all,

I have not invested that much in defence with a 4.3k health pool, but the build can do all content with the occasional death (with the exception of deep delve).
The build is kinda res starved which is why I went for the Headhunter corrupt and Dendrobate and the resistance on cluster jewels.
A +1 curse body armour would save me 4 skill points, which in turn can be used to add another medium cluster jewel.
I stacked as much "Poisons you inflict deal damage #% faster" as I could, on the rings too for example.

Amazing gear.
Do you feel that asenath with despair on hit and +2 amulet is better then impresence and blasphemy+despair?
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Dirty Techniques is a nice annoint for 1x Silver 2x Amber.

I just noticed the pob uses dire torment. Which one is better?
"
arikshkol wrote:
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
Hi all,

Amazing gear.
Do you feel that asenath with despair on hit and +2 amulet is better then impresence and blasphemy+despair?

Good question, I'd like to know this as well :). I'm not very skilled at using PoB though so I can't answer it specifically. A few pages back someone said that Impresence would still be best according to PoB, but I don't know if he factored in extra gem levels on BV.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Nov 15, 2020, 8:36:19 AM
"

Or maybe the question is whether it feels 50 exalts better. Or to reframe, if you were going to put 50 ex into the build (from a place that would need to be defined) would you put it into those specific "upgrades" vs anything else.

I always look for the knee in the curve on a build, and BV Assassin has amazing performance/price on a very reasonable budget. You don't need expensive stuff to have a blast with it. But if you like to grind for exalts, you need to spend them on something, and that stuff is definitely one way to do it.

:-)
Last edited by GreyLensman on Nov 15, 2020, 12:27:46 PM
Silly question but can the gloves drop from legion encounter? or are cards the only way to get it?
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"

Or maybe the question is whether it feels 50 exalts better. Or to reframe, if you were going to put 50 ex into the build (from a place that would need to be defined) would you put it into those specific "upgrades" vs anything else.

I always look for the knee in the curve on a build, and BV Assassin has amazing performance/price on a very reasonable budget. You don't need expensive stuff to have a blast with it. But if you like to grind for exalts, you need to spend them on something, and that stuff is definitely one way to do it.

:-)

I actually have 100 exalts and I don't know what else should I spend them on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info