[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

can anyone please post leveling tree? because icant use Pob ,Sadly
hi any idea to craft large jewel cluster for overwhelming malice?

base is large jewel clster
ilv 80
added small passives grant 12% increased chaos damage

alt spam but no luck for overwhelming

am i in right way? just keep spamming alt?

thanks before

Personally I chaos spam mines but i was kind of wealthy still it safes me a lot of currency to craft them that way according to market prices.

good luck,

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
What do you guys think about my build so far? Some super nice person gave me 22ex and 50 chaos and I was so goddamn happy.

I haven't even began to map yet with this build but I just finished building it after beating act 10. We're supposed to get apply additional curse from somewhere after getting aseneth's gloves right? I annointed amulet with whispers of doom as a suggestion from the generous person who donated to me. And I should get lvl 4 enlighten for helmet? Do my gem setup seem right? I'm lvl 74 rn. can't wait to finally play end game with this build. I got 13ex left to spend and Im currently following the SSF/pre cluster pob right now
Yes, we need an additional curse, however, I'd suggest pathing to Whispers on the tree vs anointing it on your amulet. In previous leagues this wasn't possible, as it was a long ways away from our tree, but this league changed that. I'd save the anoint for Corruption/Dirty Techniques/Freedom of movement depending on whether you want higher damage numbers or better QoL.

You shouldn't need Bino's with Asenath's, you can replace that with another cold iron point for higher DPS or replica mistwall shield for better tank.

Enlighten level 4 should let you run an extra aura, which is very much worthwhile, yes.

Drop blood rage. We only use that prior to getting Eldritch Battery, either via the Diadem helmet or pathing there on the tree. Once we have that, we need our energy shield to use as mana.

Replace withering step with the anomalous quality version.

You may not need the Poison gem in your main blade vortex setup. Check if you are still at 100% poison chance without it. Look into awakened versions for your main gems - I'm personally using awakened void manipulation (instead of poison), unbound ailments, and deadly ailments.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Thanks for your whole help about jewels. Now im coming with another question pack :-)

1. i chose Dirty techniques annoint, is that alright?
2. i still have only tabula without any good corrupt. I got around 2 ex for upgrade, what is actual good mid game(i'm 86lvl right now yellow maps) armor?
3. What is best enchants for head and hands? or maybe something for boots in that build too?
THANKS !!

DT is ok. Chances are Corruption is more damage output, but it's also more expensive oils, so...

Dendrobate / Carcass Jack / Kintsugi are all excellent. Dendrobate if you can meet the requirements is a decent damage boost, Carcass Jack increased your AOE, Kintsugi is an excellent defensive boost. Any of them is a BIG step up from a tabula.

Best enchant for helms is tough, but any of the blade vortex specific ones would be great, and the chaos multiplier when infecting using plague bearer is excellent as long as you are still using plague bearer.

Gloves is easy. Spite, Frost, or Light, spite being the best IMO.

Boots I'd go for 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently or 8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you've taken Spell Damage Recently.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Nov 17, 2020, 1:13:03 PM
If anyone want to, they can check out my pob.
I've done sirus countless times deathless.
T17 100% deli farm on Tropical.
T16 Tropical's with " Meta, legion,Harbinger,1x grief" Gives 80-110 Simulacrums each time. So its 50c profit each time u run.

Just tested out alot of stuff, with or without Asenath.
With or without HH.
For farming i felt that the Self poison Watcher's with sextant was better then 22% DOT malevolence.
Gloves, with temp Chain and Explode + Additional Curse.
Uber elder is a joke.
POB Sirus dps / Shaper dps. 2.5 Mill x 62 poisons.

The cost of what i'm running atm, have no clue.
Just farmed and bought alot to try out, just love Poison assasin BV.

https://pastebin.com/bQ3vcJ7a

Next upgrade is gonna be diadem with 40% dmg or somthing. Only like 60-80ex i think. That's farmable in like 2 days.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
What do you guys think about my build so far? Some super nice person gave me 22ex and 50 chaos and I was so goddamn happy.

I haven't even began to map yet with this build but I just finished building it after beating act 10. We're supposed to get apply additional curse from somewhere after getting aseneth's gloves right? I annointed amulet with whispers of doom as a suggestion from the generous person who donated to me. And I should get lvl 4 enlighten for helmet? Do my gem setup seem right? I'm lvl 74 rn. can't wait to finally play end game with this build. I got 13ex left to spend and Im currently following the SSF/pre cluster pob right now
Yes, we need an additional curse, however, I'd suggest pathing to Whispers on the tree vs anointing it on your amulet. In previous leagues this wasn't possible, as it was a long ways away from our tree, but this league changed that. I'd save the anoint for Corruption/Dirty Techniques/Freedom of movement depending on whether you want higher damage numbers or better QoL.

You shouldn't need Bino's with Asenath's, you can replace that with another cold iron point for higher DPS or replica mistwall shield for better tank.

Enlighten level 4 should let you run an extra aura, which is very much worthwhile, yes.

Drop blood rage. We only use that prior to getting Eldritch Battery, either via the Diadem helmet or pathing there on the tree. Once we have that, we need our energy shield to use as mana.

Replace withering step with the anomalous quality version.

You may not need the Poison gem in your main blade vortex setup. Check if you are still at 100% poison chance without it. Look into awakened versions for your main gems - I'm personally using awakened void manipulation (instead of poison), unbound ailments, and deadly ailments.

Can you give me a pob with whispers of doom? I am not sure what to remove to get to whispers of doom on the tree. What should I replace in the gloves with blood rage? I will use a replica mistwall shield for better tank instead of being squishy which I hate. Put multiple totem, totem and wither in it? After getting enlighten lvl 4 in my helmet where do I go from there? What aura should I use and put it where? Im at 93% chance to poisen without poisen support. Is that good enough? If I follow the ssf passive tree in op's pob will I be able to get 100%? If you or anyone else can tell me the exact gems to have and where to put it that'd be great
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 18, 2020, 3:07:27 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Can you give me a pob with whispers of doom? I am not sure what to remove to get to whispers of doom on the tree. What should I replace in the gloves with blood rage? I will use a replica mistwall shield for better tank instead of being squishy which I hate. Put multiple totem, totem and wither in it? After getting enlighten lvl 4 in my helmet where do I go from there? What aura should I use and put it where? Im at 93% chance to poisen without poisen support. Is that good enough? If I follow the ssf passive tree in op's pob will I be able to get 100%? If you or anyone else can tell me the exact gems to have and where to put it that'd be great

There's a lot of flexibility in the tree, so you could pull from a number of places to allocate Whispers of Doom. I'd probably pick Exceptional Performance and the two nodes leading to it, I cast blade vortex too often anyway.

You want your gems that reserve mana in your helm, along with your Enlighten. So herald of agony, skitterbots, malevolence.

I put spell totem, multiple totems, and wither in the shield, then cast when damage taken, steelskin, desecrate in the weapon. You can replace steelskin with immortal call if you like.

That leaves you 8 gem sockets in your gloves and boots for despair / blasphemy, plague bearer, withering step, whirling blades / fortify / faster attacks, and possibly precision. Personally, I ditched Precision for Vaal Blight.

If you're not at 100% poison chance, I'd continue using the poison gem. However, when I load your character into POB and turn off poison, it's still showing me 120% chance... 65% from the tree, 27 from Coralito's flask, and 28 from Herald of Agony. Void manipulation gives you exactly the same damage boost but with a 120% mana multiplier instead of 135%.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

??? that is just wrong. You can ofc keep blood rage for charges (movement, damage) I like it a lot better than vaal blight for example. It also does not drain your ES with EB.

"
Void manipulation gives you exactly the same damage boost but with a 120% mana multiplier instead of 135%.

Then he should better use Poison, because maybe he is out of flasks sometimes and then he needs the extra poison chance and the mana cost does not matter. You are casting BV every ~5 sec and your ES is 100% most of the time.

@TheChosenOne_: All in all, it is your choice what minor skills you want to add or not. Like the immortal call or steelskin choice (I prefer IC) or if you need Flame Dash for teleport or just rely on whirling blades. If you need Withering Step etc... I would suggest you experiment a little bit and use what feels best after 10 maps/heists.
Also: How can you still have 13 ex, if you had 22 and already bought asenath's gloves? Those are 10ex alone :) Also post your Cluster jewels they are very important and can be pretty expensive.
"
nomercy4you wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

??? that is just wrong. You can ofc keep blood rage for charges (movement, damage) I like it a lot better than vaal blight for example. It also does not drain your ES with EB.

"
Void manipulation gives you exactly the same damage boost but with a 120% mana multiplier instead of 135%.

Then he should better use Poison, because maybe he is out of flasks sometimes and then he needs the extra poison chance and the mana cost does not matter. You are casting BV every ~5 sec and your ES is 100% most of the time.

@TheChosenOne_: All in all, it is your choice what minor skills you want to add or not. Like the immortal call or steelskin choice (I prefer IC) or if you need Flame Dash for teleport or just rely on whirling blades. If you need Withering Step etc... I would suggest you experiment a little bit and use what feels best after 10 maps/heists.
Also: How can you still have 13 ex, if you had 22 and already bought asenath's gloves? Those are 10ex alone :) Also post your Cluster jewels they are very important and can be pretty expensive.

I had a few ex of my own so I think I had like 25ex. Nice dude gave me this too:

The rest isn't that expensive. I also had around 200-280 chaos (I forgot how much exactly) so that went to my other gear too. And today I bought

awakened unbound lvl 5/20, ananlous wither step 21/20 and

So as of right now i got 8 ex and 47c left. And I am not using cluster jewels yet. Still at lvl 80
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 18, 2020, 4:44:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info