[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is lvling with hollow palm technique with one with nothing but following the exact pob alright? Also i see we use whirling blades for movement but i see people use Withering Step. If I want to use Withering Step just replace it in the gem slot where whirling blades is?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 13, 2020, 4:44:08 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Is lvling with hollow palm technique with one with nothing but following the exact pob alright? Also i see we use whirling blades for movement but i see people use Withering Step. If I want to use Withering Step just replace it in the gem slot where whirling blades is?

I think so, you just need a lot of dex and a cluster jewel socket ready.
[quote][/quote]
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Most use both. Hell, I use whirling blades, withering step, and flame dash. We're really not socket starved like most builds.

My sequence is:
- Refresh blade vortex
- whirling blades through something to trigger fortify
- drop totems if neccesary
- move normally to trigger withering step. I have WS bound to left mouse, so when it's available, it triggers automatically when I move
- run through a bunch of critters for several seconds
- repeat
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
KillerKitties wrote:

Might replace the chest that my friend gave me but it does give explosions like the glove. Is it good to have both? or no?

Also can you explain how Whispers of Doom is useful? I dont quite understand.

Thanks!

More sources of explode are good, if you can keep them all, I'd do so.

There is a default curse limit of 1, but you have 2 sources of curse. Despair with Blasphemy as an aura, and temp chain on hit from your gloves. What this means is, because of the limit of 1, you will never get the temp chains curse, it will always be overwritten by the Despair aura.

However, if you path to Whispers of Doom, your curse limit goes up to 2, and everything near you will be double cursed with both.

I ended up swapping out the explode chest for a better evasion one. But I'm not sure still. Trying to find better sources of tankyness.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? almost 3m dps but I still feel weak in terms of survival.

https://pastebin.com/CqrW13A9

Ty
Am I supposed to have mana issues at lvl 46? Only got 94 mana with hoa and malevolence turned on
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 14, 2020, 12:10:51 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Am I supposed to have mana issues at lvl 46? Only got 94 mana with hoa and malevolence turned on
Yes, you'll have mana challenges until you get Eldritch Battery, either off the tree, or from the devouring diadem helmet.
"
KillerKitties wrote:

I ended up swapping out the explode chest for a better evasion one. But I'm not sure still. Trying to find better sources of tankyness.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? almost 3m dps but I still feel weak in terms of survival.

Ty
That's a damn fine tank already. What's the challenge? I don't think I'm running that much eHP, and I'm not dying.

Looking at your POB. Your damage output is seriously low, and I'm not sure why. I suspect you are dying because critters don't die fast enough around you...
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
KillerKitties wrote:

Ty
That's a damn fine tank already. What's the challenge? I don't think I'm running that much eHP, and I'm not dying.

Looking at your POB. Your damage output is seriously low, and I'm not sure why. I suspect you are dying because critters don't die fast enough around you...
Ok, figured out some stuff.

You're still running Blood Rage. Ditch that. The frenzy charges aren't worth it, we need available energy shield to make Eldritch Battery worthwhile, and blood rage kills that. Plus this will add another 300 to your eHP.

You don't have a source of additional curse. You should path to that on the tree, then critters around you will be affected by Temp chains from your gloves as well.

Your blade vortex gem isn't level 20 yet. That's over 10% damage right there. Same with your Despair gem.

You have Unholy might from both a flask and your large cluster. Only need 1 source of that.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
KillerKitties wrote:

Ty

Ok, figured out some stuff.

You're still running Blood Rage. Ditch that. The frenzy charges aren't worth it, we need an available energy shield to make Eldritch Battery worthwhile, and blood rage kills that. Plus this will add another 300 to your eHP.

You don't have a source of the additional curse. You should path to that on the tree, then critters around you will be affected by Temp chains from your gloves as well.

Your blade vortex gem isn't level 20 yet. That's over 10% damage right there. Same with your Despair gem.

You have Unholy might from both a flask and your large cluster. Only need 1 source of that.

Interesting...so I did a few things and ended up getting aspect of the spider on my boots with the same resist and more life. I'm able to run it. I swapped out the Binos for a Mistwall. But I ended up getting popped on a tier 15 with a few friends. So maybe its just lack of DPS like you said?
PoB says i'm at 2.2m is that low? Super confused.

I'll see what I can do about the double curse and removing blood rage.

I can equip another Coldpoint I guess if I need DPS but not sure where to gain more in the passive tree. Maybe another cluster?

Thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info