[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Thank you IVIax :-) If you know please tell me what about that sockets for normal jewels? What i should put in there? i got 3 slots available, thanks :)
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Thank you IVIax :-) If you know please tell me what about that sockets for normal jewels? What i should put in there? i got 3 slots available, thanks :)

You could use a Thread of Hope with "Only affects passives in Very Large Ring" just below Survivalist, so you can grab Revenge of the Hunted, Heart of Oak and Swift Venoms for 3 points. It will also lower your elemental resistances though.

You can get a Watcher's Eye with "Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence". This is really only useful if you also get The Golden Rule jewel, which reflects poisons back to you, increasing your chaos resistance per poison. You can't run The Golden Rule without the Watcher's Eye with the Unaffected by Poison mod. It's a good defensive option for this build.

You can get "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" corrupted implicit on a jewel for quality of life during Sirus fights and mapping. Easiest to get on The Golden Rule gem in that case because of the cost on other jewels.

The rest just rare jewels with the mods I mentioned.
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Hi im newbie, i followed that final skill tree poeurl.com/cGB0 and im confused cause i got 83lvl and i got no slot for cluster jewels, a lot of slots for normal jewels but i don't know what to put there :D Please help what to do im scared that wasn't updated to 3.12 :-/

Please if anyone know which is correct final skill tree for this build i got enough regrets for that thank you.

To early for first cluster jewel. I would wait until you can put a lot more points into it to compensate for the damage and life you will lose.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Hi im newbie, i followed that final skill tree poeurl.com/cGB0 and im confused cause i got 83lvl and i got no slot for cluster jewels, a lot of slots for normal jewels but i don't know what to put there :D Please help what to do im scared that wasn't updated to 3.12 :-/

Please if anyone know which is correct final skill tree for this build i got enough regrets for that thank you.

To early for first cluster jewel. I would wait until you can put a lot more points into it to compensate for the damage and life you will lose.

Yeah, that's a good point. Start looking at cluster jewels at level 90 or higher.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
what do we annoint on amulet?

Dirty Techniques is a nice annoint for 1x Silver 2x Amber.

I just noticed the pob uses dire torment. Which one is better?
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
Hey all, been having a great time with the build and slowly worked this thing up to the point I can complete everything.

What I wanted to ask was how to progress this build. I think everything from here on out will be crazy expensive and I was hoping for some advice on what to prioritize and what upgrades I should be looking for.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/5vfSJgcd

Some things to note,

I chose Replica Mistwall to get my effective Phys health to over 100K. I like dying a lot less.

I LOVE Carcass Jack. I really want to keep that huge AoE. I did see some better DPS option chests there but I'm hesitant to make a swap.

Currently running juiced up Burials so I set my config to reflect that environment. Not trying to inflate dps numbers with 100 self poison. In juicy maps im at 100 perma

Currently have about 40ex to spend and have no idea how to spend it on and what'd be next.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

TLDPoB:

How you have mana for precision and flesh and stone?
"
zedarus wrote:
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
Hey all, been having a great time with the build and slowly worked this thing up to the point I can complete everything.

What I wanted to ask was how to progress this build. I think everything from here on out will be crazy expensive and I was hoping for some advice on what to prioritize and what upgrades I should be looking for.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/5vfSJgcd

Some things to note,

I chose Replica Mistwall to get my effective Phys health to over 100K. I like dying a lot less.

I LOVE Carcass Jack. I really want to keep that huge AoE. I did see some better DPS option chests there but I'm hesitant to make a swap.

Currently running juiced up Burials so I set my config to reflect that environment. Not trying to inflate dps numbers with 100 self poison. In juicy maps im at 100 perma

Currently have about 40ex to spend and have no idea how to spend it on and what'd be next.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

TLDPoB:

How you have mana for precision and flesh and stone?

Oh i know. you dont have aspect of spider
What do you guys think about my build so far? Some super nice person gave me 22ex and 50 chaos and I was so goddamn happy.

I haven't even began to map yet with this build but I just finished building it after beating act 10. We're supposed to get apply additional curse from somewhere after getting aseneth's gloves right? I annointed amulet with whispers of doom as a suggestion from the generous person who donated to me. And I should get lvl 4 enlighten for helmet? Do my gem setup seem right? I'm lvl 74 rn. can't wait to finally play end game with this build. I got 13ex left to spend and Im currently following the SSF/pre cluster pob right now
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 17, 2020, 3:11:38 AM
Thanks for your whole help about jewels. Now im coming with another question pack :-)

1. i chose Dirty techniques annoint, is that alright?
2. i still have only tabula without any good corrupt. I got around 2 ex for upgrade, what is actual good mid game(i'm 86lvl right now yellow maps) armor?
3. What is best enchants for head and hands? or maybe something for boots in that build too?
THANKS !!
Last edited by sebaqsan on Nov 17, 2020, 6:36:22 AM
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Thanks for your whole help about jewels. Now im coming with another question pack :-)

1. i chose Dirty techniques annoint, is that alright?
2. i still have only tabula without any good corrupt. I got around 2 ex for upgrade, what is actual good mid game(i'm 86lvl right now yellow maps) armor?
3. What is best enchants for head and hands? or maybe something for boots in that build too?
THANKS !!

1. Yes
2. I would use a rare with good life +resistance. Try to get one with explode mode or crit
3. Head=every bv enchant (spell damage/crit/duration)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info