[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
KillerKitties wrote:
Hey all!

Great advice on this thread. Slowing working my way there. I got some items from my friend and about 50ex so I can possibly do some upgrades.

I have a problem with being able to use skitterbots or even aspect of the spider with my current build. I dont really understand why Skitterbots are good but I see everyone use them.

Any suggestions? Feel free open to ideas critizism. Appreciate it!

https://pastebin.com/xggDq0pa

12 point large cluster for just malice. Has to go. Get an 8 point one with at least malice and another useful passive. Would leave enough points for Whispers of Doom.

Are you casting "Anger" on the ring? Its eating all your mana reserve. Should be enough left for spiders.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
KillerKitties wrote:
Hey all!

Great advice on this thread. Slowing working my way there. I got some items from my friend and about 50ex so I can possibly do some upgrades.

I have a problem with being able to use skitterbots or even aspect of the spider with my current build. I dont really understand why Skitterbots are good but I see everyone use them.

Any suggestions? Feel free open to ideas critizism. Appreciate it!

https://pastebin.com/xggDq0pa

12 point large cluster for just malice. Has to go. Get an 8 point one with at least malice and another useful passive. Would leave enough points for Whispers of Doom.

Are you casting "Anger" on the ring? Its eating all your mana reserve. Should be enough left for spiders.

Hey I'll look for another Cluster jewewl.

And no i'm not using anger its just there. Right now i'm using Flesh&STone, Malevolence, Hearld of A, and Despair(free with amm).

Might replace the chest that my friend gave me but it does give explosions like the glove. Is it good to have both? or no?

Also can you explain how Whispers of Doom is useful? I dont quite understand.

Thanks!
Last edited by KillerKitties on Nov 11, 2020, 9:27:39 PM
"
KillerKitties wrote:

Might replace the chest that my friend gave me but it does give explosions like the glove. Is it good to have both? or no?

Also can you explain how Whispers of Doom is useful? I dont quite understand.

Thanks!

More sources of explode are good, if you can keep them all, I'd do so.

There is a default curse limit of 1, but you have 2 sources of curse. Despair with Blasphemy as an aura, and temp chain on hit from your gloves. What this means is, because of the limit of 1, you will never get the temp chains curse, it will always be overwritten by the Despair aura.

However, if you path to Whispers of Doom, your curse limit goes up to 2, and everything near you will be double cursed with both.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey, I'm planning on going all in for this build, so I was wondering if one goes carcass +2 at least rather than explode chest when ur using asenath's. Stacking explodes is nice but I'm curious for it's aoe so carcass could be there for more clear. I'm not sure about the mechanics that's why I'm asking. Like i said this would take place in a fully geared scenario
Looking for better performance in T16 fully juiced mapping. I get mixed results, can be a little fragile to some map modifiers. Clear speed is overall good, clear the weaker mobs with explosions. But leaves a lot of the tankier more dangerous mobs alive. Map boss and Conquers melt away. I have a boss killer but was impressed with this builds killing speed.

I do prefer the single large cluster jewel playstyle with longer BV uptime. Clear speed is very comparable.

Does Self poison add a lot of survivability?

What are you running for T16 Simulacrum?
"
Sed1tion wrote:
Looking for better performance in T16 fully juiced mapping. I get mixed results, can be a little fragile to some map modifiers. Clear speed is overall good, clear the weaker mobs with explosions. But leaves a lot of the tankier more dangerous mobs alive. Map boss and Conquers melt away. I have a boss killer but was impressed with this builds killing speed.

I do prefer the single large cluster jewel playstyle with longer BV uptime. Clear speed is very comparable.

Self-poisoning with The Golden Rule adds a ton of chaos resistance, I would recommend using it. In that case you will need the mod "Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence" on your Watcher's Eye.

I noticed you're not using a Quicksilver flask, that in itself will add survivability. Using Witchfire Brew and the despair aura from your amulet seems a bit redundant to me.

I agree a single large cluster is enough on this build. Two large clusters seems overkill and will cut your defenses.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Nov 12, 2020, 11:04:36 AM
Mapping is a breeze with this build ! Feels way better than the toxic rain build I was using. Only problem is running out of flasks/elemental shield on bosses to cast BV. How are you guys sustaining ES on bosses? Would fenumus spinnerets work with aspect of the spider to regain ES?
"
Partypoo wrote:
Mapping is a breeze with this build ! Feels way better than the toxic rain build I was using. Only problem is running out of flasks/elemental shield on bosses to cast BV. How are you guys sustaining ES on bosses? Would fenumus spinnerets work with aspect of the spider to regain ES?

I hope your not holding down the cast BV and letting the unleash stacks build up before casting. I made this mistake and was running out of ES to cast BV when I changed my build. Flasks just run out for me, but bosses die real quick :D
Hmm I would have to try again. One boss and one conqueror I had fought might have had no/regen reduced regen mods of the map. I also realized with unleashed you arenot supposed to spam BV learned that yesterday lol. Thanks for the tip!
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:

Self-poisoning with The Golden Rule adds a ton of chaos resistance, I would recommend using it. In that case you will need the mod "Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence" on your Watcher's Eye.

I noticed you're not using a Quicksilver flask, that in itself will add survivability. Using Witchfire Brew and the despair aura from your amulet seems a bit redundant to me.

I agree a single large cluster is enough on this build. Two large clusters seems overkill and will cut your defenses.

Dropping despair is losing a lot of damage, even if you get it on gloves its still less than using the actual gem in PoB. Unless you get the ammy of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info