[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Sed1tion wrote:
Tried two large cluster set up today, damage was great. But not enough mana for Whirling Blades, keep ooming. And having to constantly cast BV. How do you get around this or do you just get on with it.

Gone back to one large cluster for the minute for the uptime.
I'm not sure what you're doing, but Eldritch Battery on your helmet should mean you cast spells using your Energy Shield as mana. Do you not have enough ES to cast?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:
Tried two large cluster set up today, damage was great. But not enough mana for Whirling Blades, keep ooming. And having to constantly cast BV. How do you get around this or do you just get on with it.

I'm not sure what you're doing, but Eldritch Battery on your helmet should mean you cast spells using your Energy Shield as mana. Do you not have enough ES to cast?

Casting 10 blades takes most of my energy shield. As long as I dont zoom around excessively with whirling blades its fine, with one large cluster set up. But if I take the second Large cluster and mediums. I lose 70% skill duration. Which means I have to cast a lot more often to maintain 10 blades. Thats when I get issues maintaining blades and movement.

I guess I would have to have Wicked pall on all my mediums and the large cluster (50%) to make the QoL I'm more used to. Less damage but worth it probably.
Last edited by Sed1tion on Nov 10, 2020, 7:11:30 PM
"
joynrg wrote:
Guys I am having fun with this builds, came after years of not playing and managed to level up to 88.

I feel squishy.

Can you guys look at my build and let me know what I should focus?

My pob.

https://pastebin.com/7UZdzUZE

Thanks in advance!
You've skipped life on your items. We use a lot of uniques, which means we only have the opportunity to pick up flat life on a few places - boots, belt, ring(s). Maybe a chest if you're using a rare, maybe the amulet if you switch to a +2 gems ammulet.

You, on the other hand, have no life on any of that. So your life is ~3200, which is well under the squish threshold.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:

Casting 10 blades takes most of my energy shield. As long as I dont zoom around excessively with whirling blades its fine, with one large cluster set up. But if I take the second Large cluster and mediums. I lose 70% skill duration. Which means I have to cast a lot more often to maintain 10 blades. Thats when I get issues maintaining blades and movement.

I guess I would have to have Wicked pall on all my mediums and the large cluster (50%) to make the QoL I'm more used to. Less damage but worth it probably.
Are you casting BV a bunch all at once? We don't do that, it negates the unleash gem. If you cast once every ~2 seconds, unleash has time to build up charges each time, so it casts 4 blades instead of 1 each time, for the same mana cost.
Hey all, been having a great time with the build and slowly worked this thing up to the point I can complete everything.

What I wanted to ask was how to progress this build. I think everything from here on out will be crazy expensive and I was hoping for some advice on what to prioritize and what upgrades I should be looking for.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/5vfSJgcd

Some things to note,

I chose Replica Mistwall to get my effective Phys health to over 100K. I like dying a lot less.

I LOVE Carcass Jack. I really want to keep that huge AoE. I did see some better DPS option chests there but I'm hesitant to make a swap.

Currently running juiced up Burials so I set my config to reflect that environment. Not trying to inflate dps numbers with 100 self poison. In juicy maps im at 100 perma

Currently have about 40ex to spend and have no idea how to spend it on and what'd be next.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

TLDPoB:

Last edited by Standin_Adam on Nov 11, 2020, 1:25:13 AM
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
Hey all, been having a great time with the build and slowly worked this thing up to the point I can complete everything.

What I wanted to ask was how to progress this build. I think everything from here on out will be crazy expensive and I was hoping for some advice on what to prioritize and what upgrades I should be looking for.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/5vfSJgcd

Some things to note,

I chose Replica Mistwall to get my effective Phys health to over 100K. I like dying a lot less.

I LOVE Carcass Jack. I really want to keep that huge AoE. I did see some better DPS option chests there but I'm hesitant to make a swap.

Currently running juiced up Burials so I set my config to reflect that environment. Not trying to inflate dps numbers with 100 self poison. In juicy maps im at 100 perma

Currently have about 40ex to spend and have no idea how to spend it on and what'd be next.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

TLDPoB:

Yeah, if you prefer to have the AOE there's nothing wrong with keeping Carcass Jack. The body armour slot on this build is very flexible, it just depends on your preferred playstyle.

If you have room for another aura you can craft Aspect of the Spider on your Vermillion Ring for a solid defensive and offensive layer.

You could get Despair on Hit corrupted implicit on your Asenath's Gentle Touch and get a +1/+2 amulet for your Blade Vortex.

You could swap out one Quicksilver Flask for an Atziri's Promise flask.

That's the options I see on your gear without you having to sacrifice your defences.

Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Nov 11, 2020, 8:12:01 AM
Hi, which anointment you suggest to use on the amulet?
thanks
"
CiaPpoLo wrote:
Hi, which anointment you suggest to use on the amulet?
thanks

Whichever you need. Dirty Techniques is a nice damage boost for just 1 Silver and 2 amber.
Hey all!

Great advice on this thread. Slowing working my way there. I got some items from my friend and about 50ex so I can possibly do some upgrades.

I have a problem with being able to use skitterbots or even aspect of the spider with my current build. I dont really understand why Skitterbots are good but I see everyone use them.

Any suggestions? Feel free open to ideas critizism. Appreciate it!

https://pastebin.com/xggDq0pa
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Are you casting BV a bunch all at once? We don't do that, it negates the unleash gem. If you cast once every ~2 seconds, unleash has time to build up charges each time, so it casts 4 blades instead of 1 each time, for the same mana cost.

Top tip, thanks. I did change back to the two cluster setup and am now casting slower :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info